PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Id still get the ps4 version for the higher res.. ps3 res is a bit of a joke. Gameplay is pretty amazing though.. yeah its an early opinion..but signs are very good after about 10 games ive just played.. really enjoyable.. better than it seeming shit to begin with, and hoping itd grow on me.. its amazing from the world go, which id prefer it being. A lot of new animations.. shooting is much improved.. in terms of pace etc.

I do recommend trying this on 0 to 1 bar passing assist.. just makes the game look even more realistic with passing not going directly to players .. looks amazing :)

This demo will be two months old when the game will be out, i think it's impossible to make a definite decision with so much time difference

Some love to jump the gun.

And don't forget that the retail version can be different than the demo. The last years the retail version was always worse than the demo.

Now there are almost 2 months between demo and retail....could be good to iron out some things, but could also be a bad thing...
And this too. I hope it gets better for retail. I'm not digging the ball physics much.
You don't seem overly impressed as you were with FIFA 15, i wonder if the games role reversed this year. FIFA more of a technical sim maybe?

The more i play FIFA the better i get at the dribbling touches, and control of the ball.
Well with Fifa it finally got things right for me, the things that always put me off were finally improved this time. I compared it to all the past Fifas and that is why I'm happy.

It's a different story with PES. I'm one of the guys who enjoyed 2014 (after the all patches) and wanted an improvement on it. 2015 is a good game but the ball physics I can't dig. Something about it that reminds me of 2009 that puts me off. That same feeling.

Heard the WENB podcast yesterday. They had already played the demo.
They were quite happy with the demo.

Two negatives: the ball physics could be better and the transition between animations.

Heard the WENB podcast yesterday. They had already played the demo.
They were quite happy with the demo.

Two negatives: the ball physics could be better and the transition between animations.

So it's not just me then.

Hope they do improve it.

Funny because I think FIFA this year is more floaty then ever and the animations sticky..pes on the other hand judging by he videos(still waiting on the uk demo)has a better sense of weight in both the players and the ball.

I preferred FIFA14 looks and the animations flowed better..my biggest gripe is the player models in FIFA..bandy legs and the faces are ugly...FIFA for me has regressed!

Naturally I can't judge both yet but FIFA has left me a bit cold.

Had a few games of the Hong Kong Phooey PS4 demo. Not bad. Pace of the game is perfect. Much slower than the videos show. Not sure about the overall shooting yet but R2 shooting animations are much better this year.

I am waiting for the Xbox demo as well. The Xbox 1 demo.
Nothing so far.
I think the demo is nowhere in Europe, also not the PS version. People who play it have it from the hong kong site, right?

Funny because I think FIFA this year is more floaty then ever and the animations sticky..pes on the other hand judging by he videos(still waiting on the uk demo)has a better sense of weight in both the players and the ball.

I preferred FIFA14 looks and the animations flowed better..my biggest gripe is the player models in FIFA..bandy legs and the faces are ugly...FIFA for me has regressed!

Naturally I can't judge both yet but FIFA has left me a bit cold.

Fifa 15 on next-gen consoles I don't like. The animation transition is too quick. On PC on the other hand it's much better for me and so natural. Everything flows perfectly and looks beautiful. If only there was a way to slow down animation transition on consoles.. Love their ball physics as well. Superb.

Enough about Fifa from me now though.

Back to PES 2015 now.

Tired of waiting for the EU PS4 demo so created a HK account using Microsoft's Hong Kong address :)

Haha.

Tired of waiting for the EU PS4 demo so created a HK account using Microsoft's Hong Kong address :)

xbox-one-major-nelson.jpg

does anybody have an opinion on first touch? is it too perfect? it seems that way in the videos

actually imo trapping a long ball is quiet hard, as for short passes the game is so slow that level wich is first touch error is on is okay for me

AFTER 6 matches
positives PS3:

- menus
- stats
- team ID, player ID
- pace of the game
- one on ones
- defence
- goalkeepers quiet okay :)) i eat all my words
- CPU is fun to play with
- PRESENTATION! the ambiance is really cool compared to a PES game even on the after match screen. fans were chanting Iniesta's name after his sub. hell ingame i even heard a player scream when i tackled him.

negatives PS3:

- game still feels a bit clunky, maybe on another speed level is different
- through balls feels a bit over powered, like they giving a boost to the player
- that stamina thing is intresting, everyone is dead at the 60th minute
- shooting... :BLEH: overall is okay but when you are in the box and u made the space for a shot, its 100% a goal :COAT: no problem with the keepers since the shooter is close, no problem with the defenders since eg you beaten one on one 1 or 2 of them BUT...the shot error ratio is what it is. should be more wide, over the bar shots even from close range

YouTube - Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 PS3 DEMO/ Barca-Real - highlights

Last edited:
actually imo trapping a long ball is quiet hard, as for short passes the game is so slow that level wich is first touch error is on is okay for me

AFTER 6 matches
positives PS3:

- menus
- stats
- team ID, player ID
- pace of the game
- one on ones
- defence
- goalkeepers quiet okay :)) i eat all my words
- CPU is fun to play with
- PRESENTATION! the ambiance is really cool compared to a PES game even on the after match screen. fans were chanting Iniesta's name after his sub. hell ingame i even heard a player scream when i tackled him.

negatives PS3:

- game still feels a bit clunky, maybe on another speed level is different
- through balls feels a bit over powered, like they giving a boost to the player
- that stamina thing is intresting, everyone is dead at the 60th minute
- shooting... :BLEH: overall is okay but when you are in the box and u made the space for a shot, its 100% a goal :COAT: no problem with the keepers since the shooter is close, no problem with the defenders since eg you beaten one on one 1 or 2 of them BUT...the shot error ratio is what it is. should be more wide, over the bar shots even from close range

thanks mate

error margin on shooting one of my biggest annoyances last year!

Hey guys... every year I do a face list with a friend... so could anyone with the demo, check the following players... and tell me if they're "GENERIC" or if they have a "COSTUM".
Thanks! ;)

El Hadadi (Barcelona)
Sergi Roberto (Barcelona)
Jese Rodriguez (Real Madrid)
Illaramendi (Real Madrid)
Morata (Juventus)
Jorginho (Napoli)
Hojberg (Bayern Muniche)
Sebastian Rode (Bayern Muniche)

Back
Top Bottom