PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Just started the download for the PS3 version of the demo. Should be done in a few minutes. Was wondering, other than visuals, what are the main differences in gameplay from the current-gen(PS4/XBONE) version of the game to the previous-gen?

Taking a half-day from work today, and having tomorrow off, so I can play the living fuck out of this demo (on PS4), cant wait! :D

Going to stream it on Twitch as well.

Last edited:
Taking a half-day from work today, and having tomorrow off, so I can play the living fuck out of this demo (on PS4), cant wait! :D

Going to stream it on Twitch as well.

Same here mate. All i need to do now is to find how to create honkong ps4 psn id. Any links how to would be appreciated. I will test on both ps4 and ps3 and let u guys know the difference.

Easy to create Hong Kong account.. I did it in less than 5 mins.. just need to have a spare email account that you have not used on a psn account. All the info you can just fake, eg name address etc..

shit.. finished ps3 demo download, and just installing..but my mrs is watching a stupid dance show.. review on hold... damn..actually im kicking her off... hahah

Yep in Canberra, Australia ;) ive only got a ps3 so just checked that out.. definitely on the hong kong store.. pretty sure I saw ps4 version as well.. again its only on the hong kong psn... just create new user account, and have hong kong as region etc.. application all in English via ps3.. im guessing ps4 has same system of creating new psn account..

nothing yet in Australia, japan or usa psn accounts.. that's the other one I have and have been checking all day until someone posted that Hong Kong had it.. then simply created a new psn account :)

I'm afraid the demo is no longer at Hong Kong Store. At least I can't find it. I've tried to search for Winning Eleven, 2015, Soccer, Demo, and nothing.

I can only find Fifa 15.

dhegz7.jpg

So confirmed that hong kong psn store has demo for both ps4 and ps3.. just wonder how they'll differ..graphically obviously.. but Im wondering how ps3 version will compare to pes2014.. will play pes15 in about 30 mins after my mrs finishes watching her dance show.. .. may as well have a quick dinner

@AsimTanvir
Obviously PS4 version has better and more animations. Okay, onto the PS4 version. Will live stream shortly. #PES2015

nah no way i'll create a new acc. UK store updates around 12pm, am i right? or 3-5pm?

EDIT: uuuhhh MGS HD edition is on what a price

Last edited:
I'm so happy guys, on ps4 is definitely THE BEST pes ever made, i played both fifa 15 and pes 15 demo on ps4, and pes 15 outclasses fifa 15 on every aspect, both gameplay and graphics, graphic is so clean and the LOD is maxed out in every instance. SO excited about this game.

Ok. Just played one. Yes I know it's not enough but I won't talk about gameplay. Pace is MUCH slower than what we saw in the videos. Not sure if it's the WE demo only though. Will check PES demo when it's out. It looks magnificent and plays a good game but in all honesty some of the animations remind me of PES 2009. Again I repeat, SOME. Would've hoped they got rid of everything old. In fact I prefer 2014's animations better overall.

Will download the PS3 version to compare.

In case anyone wonders I play on green arrows for all.

EDIT: The PS3 demo is only 881mb. That's small. Oh well means I get to play it sooner then ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom