PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

if someone could answer a question for me:

does this game support full manual controls like FIFA? I know there is a

Passing - 0-4 bars.
Shooting - Manual/Advanced/Basic settings but I didn"t fin any information about Crossing.

Replays are a beauty. Shooting is nice although sometimes overpowered. Maybe because they're all good teams. Keepers seem solid until now.

morning all well i have downloaded 2015 ps3 version from psn hong kong, first impressions are good controls much more responsive like night and day compared to 2014, played 1 game scored 2 and nutmeg-ed keeper lol visually is good apart from pitch is very blurry will update after couple more games, dont no if the king is back just yet...

damn its actually music in a PES game again. menus are smooth and so elegant. cant wait to see the full menus. i think players have more stats than in PES 2014? lovely,it is promising for individuality

first game BARCA(player) vs BAYERN / PS3

Last edited:
.. ok first game on ps3 version.. resolution is crap 720p (worse than my pes6 pc so its taken some getting used to).. but I have to say night and day better than pes2014 in terms of speed, and most importantly responsiveness. Tricks are easy to pull of with right stick which is great.. and it does what you've intended unlike pes14 which was a bit hit n miss. Response of defense is much better which is key.. switching defending players is quick n easy, and it sticks with the player you've chosen which is good.. again.. response is the key.. and yeah this is pretty awesome considering its ps3.. even though I will be getting ps4 soon :) The king is back :) and can I say compared to fifa 15 demo on ps3, this will be pes15's year.. so glad to say that after so many years of having to stick with pes6..

.. damn, only settings you can change are match screen settings.. was hoping to change the sounds, making ball sound louder.. oh well.. but best thing is it can be set on 10min halfs on ps3 demo :)

:RANT::RANT::RANT:

I sold my PS3 last friday.. to buy a PS4.. unfortunatly, I'll only have it by the end of the month.

So PLEASE don't speak about the DEMO!!!
Fukkkkkkkkk :CURSE::CURSE:

damn its actually music in a PES game again. menus are smooth and so elegant. cant wait to see the full menus. i think players have more stats than in PES 2014? lovely,it is promising for individuality

first game BARCA(player) vs BAYERN / PS3

first half 1-1 with 2 shots on both sides what an effin boring match xD
scored a beauty with Neymar after a through ball, then i made a mistake and Lewa punished Barca. overall its quiet...PES 6 but with everything NG so far. Team ID is identical thats why this game is so boring so far. and Neuer is indeed an idiot running out like hell, scared the crap out of me after a through ball :BRMM:

i'll play Barca vs every team and i report back

.. regular and superstar levels available on ps3.. new flexible formation available (I think this is new), where you have a default formation for kickoff, one for when in possession, and one for when in defensive.. you can set each..

..im really loving full manual passing.. ie. no bars on passing.. just experimenting a little as I never really did this with pes 2014.. found it too difficult.. seems that with pes15 the manual passing is more spot on (by that I don't mean more assisted), meaning it goes where you actually point... its accurate output which is great..

big thing to note on ps3.. more responsive, and no slowdowns thus far :) remember pes2014 in the final 3rd.. this is no longer a factor.. im loving this :)

only gripe with ps3 version is how fuzzy and low res it looks... i guess im so used to playing pes on the pc of late :) even pes 6 totally kicks this res wise.

oh also.. you cant play around with speed settings as there are no game settings available.. only screen settings..
the game is at a slower pace than seen on youtube and previous gamecon demos etc.. but i have to say im likeing this pace more :) its realistic :)

Tried the PS3 version and don't see any differences apart from the graphics. Maybe it's just me but that's what I concluded. So if you're a PS3/360 owner and don't care much about the graphical part, then stick to last-gen.

I'm so happy guys, on ps4 is definitely THE BEST pes ever made, i played both fifa 15 and pes 15 demo on ps4, and pes 15 outclasses fifa 15 on every aspect, both gameplay and graphics, graphic is so clean and the LOD is maxed out in every instance. SO excited about this game.

Calm down man

Its too early to say things like this:SMUG:

I´m getting crazy over here.
Still have to sit in my office for another 4 hours.

Checking on a german forum as well and the impressions of the PS3 version are extremely positive over there as in responsiveness, player ID, team ID, keepers, gameplay etc.

I hope the positive impressions don´t turn after 20+ games or with the full version.

Don't get too excited after a game or two, not even 10. Play it thoroughly then form a good opinion.

This demo will be two months old when the game will be out, i think it's impossible to make a definite decision with so much time difference

And don't forget that the retail version can be different than the demo. The last years the retail version was always worse than the demo.

Now there are almost 2 months between demo and retail....could be good to iron out some things, but could also be a bad thing...

Don't get too excited after a game or two, not even 10. Play it thoroughly then form a good opinion.

You don't seem overly impressed as you were with FIFA 15, i wonder if the games role reversed this year. FIFA more of a technical sim maybe?

The more i play FIFA the better i get at the dribbling touches, and control of the ball.

Tried the PS3 version and don't see any differences apart from the graphics. Maybe it's just me but that's what I concluded. So if you're a PS3/360 owner and don't care much about the graphical part, then stick to last-gen.
Thanks. That's good for me, since I'm sticking with the current gen (PS3) for a while.

Back
Top Bottom