PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Konami loves shooting it self on the foot does it not?

Am not completely blown away by this game, I mean what I envisioned pes with better graphic engine will play a wonderful game of footy that was jaw dropping and what we r getting is two different things. Good game, but not solid enough. I want that ball moving like a real live ball not some ball on railings sometimes. What the hell is up with shooting man? Maybe they should take a leave of pes 13's page on shooting as that I felt was so organic and natural, best shooting system in footy games for me. Not impressed yet.

Last edited:
Hey guys... every year I do a face list with a friend... so could anyone with the demo, check the following players... and tell me if they're "GENERIC" or if they have a "COSTUM".
Thanks! ;)

El Hadadi (Barcelona)
Sergi Roberto (Barcelona)
Jese Rodriguez (Real Madrid)
Illaramendi (Real Madrid)
Morata (Juventus)
Jorginho (Napoli)
Hojberg (Bayern Muniche)
Sebastian Rode (Bayern Muniche)

no El Hadadi

EtdYYm3.jpg

TYv5PJL.jpg

G1TJUid.jpg

7DN1JV2.jpg

MGpBDBQ.jpg

AOSiqrj.jpg

uyLHhmz.jpg

Plenty of people took days off work or 1/2 days for this!!
I was really looking forward to it later.
At least the Champions League is on...

that's true but also the hong kong psn is easy get. I didn't need a hong kong address to set one up and the dmo took me 20mins to download but yeah konami need to stop this

that's true but also the hong kong psn is easy get. I didn't need a hong kong address to set one up and the dmo took me 20mins to download but yeah konami need to stop this

Yep that´s true, it´s easy and I might be doing that when I get home.

It´s just that these guys stated the demo for the 17th for consoles for weeks and now on the actual demo release day, they come up with new dates.

This company is a joke.

Sometimes I wish I never became a fan of that game...lol.

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 23 Min.

Hey, just found out about the delay. Sincere apologies, although hopefully people see demo is out on stores, and won't jump to conclusions.

Adam is apologizing.

Okay.

I just wonder whether KONAMI could screw it up even more.

Yeah, if they would pull the demo off the Hong Kong store today :LOL:

Not at all hoping for this but wouldn´t surprise me :P

Anyone else really hate the way they've made circle the confirm button in the menus and X to go back? wtf... every PES in the past it's been circle to go back and X to confirm...

In Japan (maybe whole Asia) they use the circle button as enter/confirm. It's been that way always, with most games.

Fuck! at least if they would also posted the XB1 version on China or India or whatever, I don't give a fuck about their US or Europe launch. I just wanted to play it today, like they promised.

I reckon this WE demo is an older build, the graphics arent as good as I expected, I listened to WENB podcast last night and they said that there was a Gamescom Build and another build and they were worlds apart graphically, and in terms of gameplay. Graphics on this WE demo are underwhelming for me, colours dont look right.

Back
Top Bottom