PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

My initial impressions werent all that good, there's something that felt not quite right and it might be the ball physiscs.

Passing flows more natural in Fifa 15 demo imho

Yeah I agree the movement of the ball doesn't feel right it's like it's traveling on ice when you pass, I really hope this is an older version

If your on ps4 you only need a email,psn only requests province selection from a drop down menu and your good to go after filling in a password and Id.

The ball physics are lovely and bar being a tad easy on superstar it easily eclipses fifa15..visually it's stunning...,the weights spot on and the freedom you have on crossing and long balls is un-rivalled,FIFA can't touch it...

The passing has weight and is satisfying and everything just looks and feels right.

After so much mediocracy for so long this has completely taken me by suprise.

A welcome return to form and even the animation is smooth as butter...like a next gen pes5 with 360 movement,passing and shooting.

Anyone else really hate the way they've made circle the confirm button in the menus and X to go back? wtf... every PES in the past it's been circle to go back and X to confirm...

I do too...

Why they would change this... Its rodoculous

FIFA just feels weightless in comparison like the players are rag dolls..and for me visually pes15 just feels chunky and more 3d..there's risk in lunging in and players don't recover ultra quickly like they do in the FIFA demo.

I'm suprised folks are talking about the ball physics as a negative..it has a lovely spin and sense of weight..player individuality again is so much more pronounced then FIFA which still has that paper light feel to player movement.

Wack it on a big 50 inch telly and you get a lovely sense of depth and wholeness to the play..just feels a world away from the last 7 years and I'm struggling to see these old animations in the ps4 version.

Horses for courses I guess .

I guess i was wrong about the demo fiasco, its now a tradition konami must mess everything up as usual. I am not buying the game if it is not a complete product and package enough of this mediocre bullshit. If konami will learn anything this year its that a complete package and product is what people will buy not just some lousy mantra that the pitch is theirs.

I hate fifa equally too no improvement for me in the single most annoying thing in that game the lofted throughball and i played about 12 games to confirm its still the same bullshit. That to me is far more important than grass tech and epl presentation.

I guess i was wrong about the demo fiasco, its now a tradition konami must mess everything up as usual. I am not buying the game if it is not a complete product and package enough of this mediocre bullshit. If konami will learn anything this year its that a complete package and product is what people will buy not just some lousy mantra that the pitch is theirs.

I hate fifa equally too no improvement for me in the single most annoying thing in that game the lofted throughball and i played about 12 games to confirm its still the same bullshit. That to me is far more important than grass tech and epl presentation.

What the fuck are you talking about???!

anyone have any favourite teams yet and what players stand out to you?
I really like juve and pirlo is the man his crosses and ball control are something else

The demo plays a good game of footie, good, not incredibly good. In some regards better than FIFA but also clearly dated. Many aspects are familiar form earlier iterations on the PS3.

It feels like this is the game that should have been released last year as PES2014 to go up against FIFA14. It would have been pretty much there with FIFA(likely even more fun considering the annoyances of FIFA14), but now that FIFA has improved gameplay(though not enough) and improved presentation to an incredible degree, a 'good gameplay' alone isn't enough, if this were incredibly awesome, ok. But it clearly feels like it's an improved edition of previous PES' with a lot of things missing that make me ask what they did in the previous two years.
What happens on the pitch is good, but not amazing. The rest? Nothing. They can't have taken all this time for this. Really frustrating, everything seems so very much last gen.There is essentially nothing other than a slight graphical improvement that would suggest that this is a PS4 title.

It will be very hard to pry anyone away from FIFA this year when one considers the whole package and improvements FIFA has made. PES gameplay may arguably be a bit better, but the rest just doesn't seem to be there.

Whoever said that it felt 'dated' was pretty right. Frustrating as the potential is there, but - as I said - this should have been the 2014 version. Now we should have an improved next-gen version of it.

What the fuck are you talking about???!
I am talking about the fact that they announced that the demo was confirmed today for the consoles and all of a sudden we are hearing a different release date in europe and on the xbox. It is very unprofessional and i am not buying anything until i know if improvements have been made in the commentary, master league, presentation, become a legend simple

The demo plays a good game of footie, good, not incredibly good. In some regards better than FIFA but also clearly dated. Many aspects are familiar form earlier iterations on the PS3.

It feels like this is the game that should have been released last year as PES2014 to go up against FIFA14. It would have been pretty much there with FIFA(likely even more fun considering the annoyances of FIFA14), but now that FIFA has improved gameplay(though not enough) and improved presentation to an incredible degree, a 'good gameplay' alone isn't enough, if this were incredibly awesome, ok. But it clearly feels like it's an improved edition of previous PES' with a lot of things missing that make me ask what they did in the previous two years.
What happens on the pitch is good, but not amazing. The rest? Nothing. They can't have taken all this time for this. Really frustrating, everything seems so very much last gen.There is essentially nothing other than a slight graphical improvement that would suggest that this is a PS4 title.

It will be very hard to pry anyone away from FIFA this year when one considers the whole package and improvements FIFA has made. PES gameplay may arguably be a bit better, but the rest just doesn't seem to be there.

Whoever said that it felt 'dated' was pretty right. Frustrating as the potential is there, but - as I said - this should have been the 2014 version. Now we should have an improved next-gen version of it.
my point exactly

This game has so much potential, it is a shame that no heart and soul seems to be put in to it. Konami should just sell it to someone who is more serious and willing to put money and effort into it, cos they dont seem to understand wtf to do.

I am talking about the fact that they announced that the demo was confirmed today for the consoles and all of a sudden we are hearing a different release date in europe and on the xbox. It is very unprofessional and i am not buying anything until i know if improvements have been made in the commentary, master league, presentation, become a legend simple

Honestly mate, for me it seems that all you do around here is complain about PES and Konami. You are complaining hare about ANYTHING since this thread started. You are one of the users that make this thread depressing to read, people that only tries to find problems to complain about and keep posting about it several times per day...

To me game is awesome. I skipped pes 2014 i bought ps3 and pc version with steel cases.

I am glad pes 2015 turned out to be great. Players like inesta, xavi, robben, ronaldo, pirlo all stand out. Passing very smooth and shooting is v good. Overall v.impressed.

Honestly mate, for me it seems that all you do around here is complain about PES and Konami. You are complaining hare about ANYTHING since this thread started. You are one of the users that make this thread depressing to read, people that only tries to find problems to complain about and keep posting about it several times per day...
Bro trust me when i say i am really passionate about pes i really want pes to be the best game so bad i want pes to improve in ALL aspects, i really want pes to be great but its frustrating when konami keeps shooting themselves in the leg with their policies. I want more from a 2014 game, i dont like the other game for any reason its just not football but pes really needs to be a complete product, people are losing faith.

so what was the point of asking what he was talking abouy, when you ignores the valid point?

The reality is, the situation for this game is depressing. Tue game has been below par (thats being generous) since xbox 360 came out.

When Konami and their crew gives fans something to be optimistic about, then maybe people will stop complaining. Right now, with this demo fiasco (again), theres a good reason to be disappointed and ir complain.

It's not surprise for me that KONAMI failed again. Demo was announced month ago and they didn't get it on time. Ridiculous and pitiful.

I heard demo is coming to Japan Xbox One tomorrow. If somebody will have the Marketplace's link post here (or PM me), please.

Back
Top Bottom