PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Holy shit this game is the real deal.

Firstly, here are my negatives - shooting, it feels like the player always wants an extra touch after you have pressed shoot. It is super annoying and has to be fixed.

Other than that I can think of no negatives. Went straight into superstar and no assists and damn its superb fun. Tense and hard work as any good pes game is.

Teams play like their real life counterparts too, athletico madrid are strong and buzz about, real madrid are super fast.

Players with speed also can get away from others, big defenders cant turn as quick with the ball either.

All in all I am super happy with the game and if the shooting thing is improved its a huge winner for me.

right been playing for the last 2 hours on ps3( which in itself is a good thing) first things the game is a lot slower than youtube vids make it out to be. its a solid game if nothing spectacular. im from the pes 6 patch brigade so playing this is really just a step sideways from pes 6, theres nothing new here and all the old pes bugs are present like your striker slowing down when you put a through ball for him to run through on goal making the AI defender get there in time, player switching is still frustrating both defending and attacking where as the ball pings around the 6 yard box the CPU always manages to select the wrong player. Also the ball still feels likes its on rails. the catch up bug is less noticeable but still there. I think now at this stage the PS3 cant handle the fox engine so if I had the choice id upgrade to the PS4 and buy this or stick with pes 6 and download the phoenix or sholly patches. As with all pes games a months work with global editing, fixing formations and players will have this playing great but in 2014 we really shouldn't have to do konami's work for them!

its not a bad game far from it, its just stale at this stage as its no different or better for that matter than the game konami released 8 years ago.

verdict Pes2015 ps3 demo 7

more of the same,ps3 limitations really starting to show at this stage.

I am torn a bit here played about 6 games and was at first overawed by the visuals then underwhelmed about the lack of clunkiness yes I like the heavy feeling pes 2014 had.

Throughballs on basic are a bit weird because you can't play a small through pass it seems to be overpowered.

Ai off the ball movement is amazing, keepers are spectacular and the shooting is great on basic again.

The menu screens to me look unfinished though and the ball physics like Lami mentioned are a bit off.

I really miss the presentation value fifa offers but the gameplay for me is far superior. It's intuitive and you feel from to create a goal.

Not mindblown here but enjoying it

Where do I turn OFF the assists ?

I'm not finding in it.

The game is great but it can feel easy at times. I beat CPU by 4-1 on superstar.

So far, there hasn't been any game in wich i had lower ball possession porcentage.

Last edited:
After all the hype from Gamescom I finally played a few games on PS4 and I feel disappointed. The graphics/framerate are great, but the gameplay feels broken. The flow of the game has improved significantly over PES 2014 but it's still clunky and miles behind the old PES games.

I will play more games and hope my opinion changes, and I am pretty sure this code is a lot older than the one people played on Gamescom.

Where do I turn OFF the assists ?

I'm not finding in it.

The game is great but it can feel easy at times. I beat CPU by 4-1 on superstar.

So far, there hasn't been any game in wich i had lower ball possession porcentage.

When you are selecting home & away before the game press square and then go to the bottom of the screen and turn off auto sliding and the auto-feint.

OVERPOWERED SHOTS in the box anyone? GKs are good, defence is good but the shot error ratio is almost 0 in the box. please check it and tweet about it to Adam if im not the only one.

and no i dont care if its Assisted and Basic. shouldnt be so easy. almost no shots goes wide, over in there

PS4 Hong Kong demo - Have played about 6 matches against the cpu and it's absolutely perfect! Every pass is perfect, every first touch is perfect, every shot is perfectly hit, no matter if it's a first time shot or which foot is used. I tried playing on full manual to see if it makes the cpu pass less perfectly, but no. Stats mean absolutely nothing, every cpu player passes the same, has the same first touch, same reactions, acceleration and speed, etc. The only time the cpu only ever misplaces a pass is in the final 3rd, when they get crowded out. I've yet to see them have a bad first touch, miss-hit a pass, shot or a clearance. In 6 matches, I can't recall seeing a single foul called against them.

Looks like they've taken the calls to make it like PES5/6 too literally. It's like they haven't made any developments at all in the AI since then.

But hey, we still have the European demo to look forward to, which I'm sure will be perfect.

oh the overhead flick is still overpowered as the ai just freeze in their animations when you do it. Try it, double press R3 with any player and youll see the problem

PS4 Hong Kong demo - Have played about 6 matches against the cpu and it's absolutely perfect! Every pass is perfect, every first touch is perfect, every shot is perfectly hit, no matter if it's a first time shot or which foot is used. I tried playing on full manual to see if it makes the cpu pass less perfectly, but no. Stats mean absolutely nothing, every cpu player passes the same, has the same first touch, same reactions, acceleration and speed, etc. The only time the cpu only ever misplaces a pass is in the final 3rd, when they get crowded out. I've yet to see them have a bad first touch, miss-hit a pass, shot or a clearance. In 6 matches, I can't recall seeing a single foul called against them.

Looks like they've taken the calls to make it like PES5/6 too literally. It's like they haven't made any developments at all in the AI since then.

But hey, we still have the European demo to look forward to, which I'm sure will be perfect.

Wierd. Wth you playing?

I have about 80 ish pass accuracy for the CPU
The CPU played a seemingly straight forward pass to the sideline And overpowered it
Also have had numerous miss-hit shots due to player pressure

Wierd. Wth you playing?

I have about 80 ish pass accuracy for the CPU
The CPU played a seemingly straight forward pass to the sideline And overpowered it
Also have had numerous miss-hit shots due to player pressure

Same here, i've seen lots of AI shot and pass errors, their are averaging 80% or less passing accurancy per match, playing on Superstar, PS4. Maybe he's double pressuring the CPU too much and making passes easier for the AI with more field space.

AI likes a shot and goal around the penalty area, they haven't scored another way against me.

Normal dribbling seems overpowered, it's only when pressing sprint button do the defenders seem to react against me.

It actually reminds me of the more arcade ISS series rather than pro evo, it's good, it's an improvement but it's not the game to keep me playing a year.

Well lets hope the finished product isn't worse than the Demo. I have no problems with it atm, so will play more to see how it goes but so far so good..

Yes it is just had where Lahm fouled rakitic and it took almost 10 minutes to get it.

Oh really. That's good to hear although it seems it needs tweeking. I haven't had one yet and my tackles have been very agricultural so that the ref would have no choice but to come back and card me. Bastard!

Back
Top Bottom