PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Should tweet that to Adam to make him aware, because it will look stupid having Bayern vs Barcelona both saying FCB, it's basic things like that which shouldnt happen.

If only I had twitter :LOL:

That WENB video looks great. Judging from the video it looks really fun, I really hope the King is back. The grass could be a bit more vibrant, it looks kinda 'desaturated' (whereas Fifa's is amazing) but the more I see it the more it reminds me of the old PES (and thus grows on me). In short, the grass looks 'PES'.

I really hope they bring the Stadio Olimpico back (I doubt it though) because playing as Lazio in a random stadium isn't the same thing. In fact, I didn't play the ML as a result. I can't understand why they ever removed it, hadn't it been there since the first edition? We need more stadiums. Hopefully the Master League will be similar to, if not better than, the Career Mode in Fifa.

Does anybody know whether the second divisions are licensed? Although, judging by the lack of news, I'm not too optimistic.

The one thing that sucks, which is in all the videos played against the AI is lack or zero fouls commited during the match.
Check the stats most fouls from AI I have seen is 2 n a whole 10 minute match.
Konami have removed the yellow and red card stats from the end screen so I am sure there aware of the fact it was always 0-0
This won't help us master league players, games will get stale like in fifa and you will never get any dangerous freekicks situations or penalties and forget about ever playing aggaist 10 men

This sucks especially with the Fifa demo showing realistic tackles, fouls, penalties and even the odd red card from the AI

The one thing that sucks, which is in all the videos played against the AI is lack or zero fouls commited during the match.
Check the stats most fouls from AI I have seen is 2 n a whole 10 minute match.
Konami have removed the yellow and red card stats from the end screen so I am sure there aware of the fact it was always 0-0
This won't help us master league players, games will get stale like in fifa and you will never get any dangerous freekicks situations or penalties and forget about ever playing aggaist 10 men

This sucks especially with the Fifa demo showing realistic tackles, fouls, penalties and even the odd red card from the AI

Very true, this is something that has annoyed me about pes for a few years. Most things look great on the footage but yeah lack of fouls bothers me

Usually updates around this time, as far as I remember. It's 10:15 AM in Japan right now.

I just created my japanese account as I don't remember the login of the one I created on ps3

I have hopes I'll be playing it around 1 or 2 am in Brazils time

Back
Top Bottom