PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I play the game since PES1 and there was a time i played everything single day. Never was adware of the custom league.

Can't we start a special Bhatti thread. I'm so tired about the Bhatti bashing. Poor guy. It's not. his fault PES went downhill. All this Bhatti bashing is for 12 year olds.

THIS.

Totally agree Bhatti bashing is futile,negative and pointless.
I would be ashamed to set up a thread just to slag him off though.
Perhaps it would be better to ask those doing it to stop before we have to set a new rule in place to prevent this type of low calibre personal insult type hateful trolling.

you guys took it far too serious to attack me 3 on 1 :) it was just irony, no bashing or conspiracy theories, i know its the internet and sometimes comes off completely different on the other side.
BUT still yeah im suprised about ANY fan who doesnt know about the most fun game modes in his favourite game. and thats that. no need to go youtube style

@superleeds1 but ofcourse its your house, your rules and we are all guests

anywho. the demo comes on the 17th so that means next week i believe there will be some game mode, licence news just before, after the demo

Last edited:
i just played fifa 15 demo , what i saw about pes 15 was good but believe it or not fifa 15 gonna win this year and theres no way for pes 15 to win fifa15 just feels like real thing this year i still love pes but thats the truth

i just played fifa 15 demo , what i saw about pes 15 was good but believe it or not fifa 15 gonna win this year and theres no way for pes 15 to win fifa15 just feels like real thing this year i still love pes but thats the truth

Have you played the PES 15 demo? Let's wait before we make proper comparisons.

I hereby decree that until what time, if any, that I return, the Scarecrow, by virtue of his highly superior brains, shall rule in my stead... assisted by the Tin Man, by virtue of his magnificent heart, and the Lion, by virtue of his courage.

The FIFA15 demo is more of the same. If you like FIFA you'll love it, if you don't it does nothing to change opinion.

PES2015 has a real opportunity this year. Just a shame it's releasing so late.

I am glad pes is coming out in Nov it's right arond time I will be getting bored of fifa and probably be a refreshing change.
probably even use fifa as a trade In

I'll probably do the same. 6 months with one; 6 months with the other.

It's hardly a revelation that a lot of people do this because it makes ALL THE SENSE IN THE WORLD (unless you're already set on marrying one of the titles I suppose).

I'll probably do the same. 6 months with one; 6 months with the other.

It's hardly a revelation that a lot of people do this because it makes ALL THE SENSE IN THE WORLD (unless you're already set on marrying one of the titles I suppose).

I made a mistake of pre-ordering both last year. In the end PES2014 ended up collecting dust as most of my mates were on FIFA. I only play online friendlies (wouldn't touch FUT/Seasons) though, and I tried it with PES2014 but from my location the experience was worst than FIFA.

Maybe PES sometimes annoying, but it's still football.
Fifa it's good game, but not football. My opinion.
PES forever!

Just played pes 13 master league, ohhh this game is a thing of beauty, it may have its flaws, but some of little touches like the volley improvisation and the way the ball moves is magnificent. One of the best footy games i played. Wish pes 15 is this and 10x better, would absolutely go ape shit and not leave my house and play it for days on end. :P

Both games have their beauty. FIFA might have a difficult year because of their new keeper system. each new feature comes with its price. Will wait for PES demo. Might be a close one this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
What interests me with fifa and pes is when the new version is released and people are disappointed.

When your with pes. You can always rely on and go back to pes 5 or 6.

With fifa even if your disappointed you can't go back to a game because the older ones are all full with flaws which put you off so you just keep playing and accept the new game because its all that you have.

This could cause some serious problems in the future for ea unless the balance is clearly addressed without cutting corners.

What interests me with fifa and pes is when the new version is released and people are disappointed.

When your with pes. You can always rely on and go back to pes 5 or 6.

With fifa even if your disappointed you can't go back to a game because the older ones are all full with flaws which put you off so you just keep playing and accept the new game because its all that you have.

This could cause some serious problems in the future for ea unless the balance is clearly addressed without cutting corners.

This x 1000:APPLAUD:

Back
Top Bottom