PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

It's 08-09-2014 and we STILL do not have any information about modes and official trailer :FAIL: I really can not get this things with preorders... There is no reason to do preorder the game , except from Amazon ... they gives you free balls ... you need to have balls, if you want to be a PES fan

Last edited:
In all honesty, as people who've seen gameplay videos already, why would we care at all about some trailer?

It's like we've already seen the cake but we still want to look at the boxing. At this point we should be wanting to try the cake instead, i mean the game.

Sorry I'm hungry :BLUSH:

Last edited:
I truly hope master league is good and we have new off-line modes. I remember last year when we were asking for master-league improvements , kei masuda said that they wanted to make master league simpler for people that they found out that pes 13 was very complicated lol, greatest load of horse-shit i have ever seen in my opinion.

Adam Bhatti said there will be mode news as well as master league news
this month. That is what my purchasing decision hinges on.

That is another point, why KONAMI shouldn´t listen too much to feedback.
A lot of people were complaining about PES 2013´s ML because of the Co-Coach that always tells you the game plan before every match and the thing with the boots.

Instead of finding a good balancing compromise KONAMI again went from one extreme to another and cut out way too many feats in PES 2014´s ML in intention of making it simple.
At least they made it possible to switch teams/leagues and to coach national teams.

But that´s simply not enough.

I also hope that this year´s master league has more depth.

Konami announced their games for Tokyo Game Show 2014

Console Games

Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2014 (PS3, PSV) – playable, video
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360) – video, stage
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360) – video, stage
P.T. (PS4) – video, stage
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (PS4, XBO, PS3) – playable, video

Smartphone Games

Close X Worst (iOS, Android) – video, stage, item distribution
Dragon Collection RPG (Android) – vide, stage, item distribution
Dragon Dice (iOS) – video, event corner, stage, item distribution
Powerful Pro Yaakyuu Touch 2014 (iOS, Android) – stage, item distribution
Pro Evolution Soccer Collection S :CONFUSE: (iOS, Android) – video, stage, item distribution
Pro Yakyuu Dream Nine Superstars (iOS, Android) – video, stage, item distribution
Star Wars: Force Collection (iOS, Android) – stage, item distribution

Source : HERE

Last edited:
question to all modding experts:

what are the odds that there will be patches for the ps4 version? (considering that there's no usb-devices support on ps4 yet)

All I want to know is some information about the Master League and also about League Mode if we can finally create our own leagues of 4-8 teams...
Then I will be glad to shout up and wait till the release date

All I want to know is some information about the Master League and also about League Mode if we can finally create our own leagues of 4-8 teams...
Then I will be glad to shout up and wait till the release date

Adam said that this year Custom League is back but the minimum of teams is 14.

funny thing that he was suprised about the fact that custom tournament wasnt in the game last year...the brand manager...of the game...who also plays the game

I play the game since PES1 and there was a time i played everything single day. Never was adware of the custom league.

Can't we start a special Bhatti thread. I'm so tired about the Bhatti bashing. Poor guy. It's not. his fault PES went downhill. All this Bhatti bashing is for 12 year olds.

I play the game since PES1 and there was a time i played everything single day. Never was adware of the custom league.

Can't we start a special Bhatti thread. I'm so tired about the Bhatti bashing. Poor guy. It's not. his fault PES went downhill. All this Bhatti bashing is for 12 year olds.

Sounds like the kind of people that blamed Moyes for Man United's poor year. Anyone with both eyes open could see the problem was elsewhere...

I think the fans do not like Adam, not because Konami or PES , but because he forgot where he came from and who he was before (even if we exclude the arrogant behavior and acting like an asshole) .

Over the years he blamed Konami for bad PR and policy towards the fans, and now he does the same, even much much worse .

Anyway, just leave him and... 8 days... do the Demo..
Pls guys, who can , DO THE STREAMS :D . I can'w wait... I really want to see a good PES player to pick this game .

Ok, from now on, I seriously do not care who you are. Any mention of Adam will get a straight ban. Positive or negative. This thread is NOT about him. It's been done a million times before. It's become tedious and tiring. He doesn't make the game fgs. He's been bashed to death. Enough with this childishness. Keep this thread ONLY about the product PES 2015. NO talk of Adam in here anymore.

You've all been warned.

I think the fans do not like Adam, not because Konami or PES , but because he forgot where he came from and who he was before (even if we exclude the arrogant behavior and acting like an asshole) .

Over the years he blamed Konami for bad PR and policy towards the fans, and now he does the same, even much much worse .

Pls guys, who can , DO THE STREAMS :D . I can'w wait... I really want to see a good PES player to pick this game .

be like

tumblr_mkse3mFRV41qhub34o1_400.gif

You, out of all people, banned a gazillion times already, should know not to be on our bad side, antracsa.

Back
Top Bottom