PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Its seems so blatantly deliberate this lack of any energy and effort from Konami to produce any official trailers and videos. We have seen a cover, some gotze splashes a few champions league photos and thats been it.

One thing which interest me is Konami have repeated spoken about the HUD and scoreboard graphics being temporary, this could possibly be a factor that the game isn't 100% finished in the way they want to show it.

they also spoken about the animations not being completed yet, this could be a factor in the game looking a large upgrade from the gamescom code.

This is odd since many previewers spoke about the code at gamescom playing as if it was an 100% finished game.

anyhow way Konami have done the precise opposite of last year which is show nothing officially and let the community hype the game itself. I'm sure at least once the demo is release in 10 days or so they will need to release something official. They game should be pretty much finished by then bar final touches and bug fixing.

I'm just so sad because after playing fifa 14 next-gen extensively yesterday. i see why i prefer pes. It is just a game of who can string lofted through-balls better its annoying tbh.

I don't think fifa will ever satisfy me the package is a good one, tbh but the game-play is so shallow and skewed in favour of long through balls that it would pay you to use the lofted thoughball to pass to another player on fifa and from the look of things that is unlikely to change anytime soon due to fifa ultimate team.

The solution to the lofted through-ball on fifa is not to make it manual but to simply improve the defensive AI.

thats just a problem of auto player switching + extremely accurate passing on assisted, same goes with overpowered headers.

fun fact that i like 14last gen and i didnt use too much lofted balls but after coming back from 20 seasons in UT i automatically use it offline against my buddies. its just sad

OT OVER

Has anyone preordered this on PS4?

Graphically it looks a lot better than Fifa, although I prefer the latter's kits. The only thing other than the kits that doesn't convince me is the way the players' stomachs seem to 'dig in' with tight jerseys.

I can't judge the gameplay until I've played it, in some videos it looks too fast but, like I said, I'll only be able to judge it once I've played it. I'm really hopeful this year. No doubt it looks really fun! :PRAY:

Has anyone preordered this on PS4?

Graphically it looks a lot better than Fifa, although I prefer the latter's kits. The only thing other than the kits that doesn't convince me is the way the players' stomachs seem to 'dig in' with tight jerseys.

I can't judge the gameplay until I've played it, in some videos it looks too fast but, like I said, I'll only be able to judge it once I've played it. I'm really hopeful this year. No doubt it looks really fun! :PRAY:

It is suicidal to pre order this game. Last year I did that and rued the day I clicked "pre-order". I was about to cry and ask myself why have I bought this, what the fuck happened to pes?? Not this year buddy. Gonna play demo and then wait to see if game features such as master league, BAL and 11v11 is any good. Those r my fav (11v11 or pro club from fifa, not pes 14, that was dreadful and had no objective what so ever).

giphy.gif

I truly hope master league is good and we have new off-line modes. I remember last year when we were asking for master-league improvements , kei masuda said that they wanted to make master league simpler for people that they found out that pes 13 was very complicated lol, greatest load of horse-shit i have ever seen in my opinion.

Adam Bhatti said there will be mode news as well as master league news
this month. That is what my purchasing decision hinges on.

I hope that this year Konami takes stats seriously. I want to feel a clear difference in passing between a Pirlo and a Balotelli, Pirlo should be able to make much more precise and well timed passes as Balotelli.

And I want that defenders should be able to shoot with power, but lack some finesse and precision compared to the shooting of strikers.

And especially I don't want to see the CPU simply walk over all the stats, decreasing my stats and increasing its own, at least not on such a level as to lose all relations and proportions.

I hope that this year Konami takes stats seriously. I want to feel a clear difference in passing between a Pirlo and a Balotelli, Pirlo should be able to make much more precise and well timed passes as Balotelli.

And I want that defenders should be able to shoot with power, but lack some finesse and precision compared to the shooting of strikers.

And especially I don't want to see the CPU simply walk over all the stats, decreasing my stats and increasing its own, at least not on such a level as to lose all relations and proportions.

Thats asking for too much. Dont ask why. Its just the way things are.

Completely agree but on a scale of 0 to 10, I give the chances of it happening a 7 (where 0 = not gonna happen and 10 = not gonna happen)

Back
Top Bottom