PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I have my doubts about the veracity of that 2% figure.

Most of the traffic on this site is in the editing and patches section, particularly the PC content. I know that doesn't mean anything per se, especially with the question mark over how many PC players are using legit copies, but regardless the 2% figure doesn't seem to correlate.

This

Not saying the lying

I am saying we are interpreting the figure incorrectly

First of all, why shouldn't it include online sales, and secondly, soccer games make up roughly 50% of their total sales. So you may multiply 2% by 2 = 4% which is still ridiculously low.
PES2014 was released late on Steam so digital sales didn't register until a few months after retail.

I want to see the RAIN in FOXIPES 2015 .. In MGS looks really impressive.. Wet skins, shirts , hairs
It bothers me that ..thet do not say and show anything . If will be that impressive .. .show it now . :COAT:

So no international teams?

I know it's strange but I don't like playing as club teams on PES; the way the game plays has always suited the style seen at International level rather than club because of its emphasis on individuals rather than team cohesion.

Jirat S0n ‏@whowannacare 2h
@Adam_Bhatti Real Madrid,Barca, At.Madrid,At.Bilbao,Bayern Munich,Juventus,Napoli will be available in WE2015 demo. How about PES2015? :)
Reply Retweet Favorite More
User Actions
Following

Adam Bhatti
‏@Adam_Bhatti
@whowannacare will be the same mate.
Reply Retweet Favorite More
3:48 AM - 5 Sep 2014

Last edited:
iniesta1.png

what's wrong with the faces ?

PES2014 was released late on Steam so digital sales didn't register until a few months after retail.
I'm pretty sure they didn't sell that many copies anyway since PES 2014 is a game with negative reviews being released 2 months too late on Steam and not even partaking in the sales.

Did konami photoshop the image to mislead customers? Bc there's no way they got those players in the same posiiton twice.

They don't need photoshop. It's programming. They just used the same animation capture. Do you think that they use a printscreen in-game to take those photos? I know that they are a bit unprofessional, but not that much.

Back
Top Bottom