PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I didn't think so, still saw way too many perfect first touches and lightning quick turns. Still looks frenetic.

Regardless, won't pass real judgement 'til I play it.

would be nice to see much more variation. it should be more down to the user input to control the ball. wasn't it PES2013 where 'dynamic first touch' was introduced?

I hope that in the clamour for emulating PES6, the PES team haven't decided to forget about some of the genuine good features they have introduced in the last 8 years.

an evolution of dynamic first touch would be awesome

Yes sorry forgot that pc guys will be closer to launch. Not sure if its before or after release on the 13th November, which btw is the day before GTA V pc and Ps4 / XBone

Oh come on! What has pc done to konami to be treated like peice of shit. This means for the second time in a row I will have to go to friends' house to play pes, and they dont play it so I must tell them in advance to download it for me on my way there. :RANT:

Sorry bro

I blame the patch makers
images

Sorry bro

I blame the patch makers
images

LoL!

The expression "double edged sword" springs to mind here. Without the patch makers pes would not have been as fun in terms of license and designs etc, and at the same time they over did it in pes 13 by unlocking every team in the demo and making it 15 min game, ever since then konami did not look at the pc community the same way again and it seems they troll us now lol. O well lets hope we get a good final product and then they r forgiven :SMUG:

These nets are really awesome!

In the vids of PES 2015 I don´t find the nets that bad anymore.
Yes they are a little too tight for my taste (could never claim that in connection with women though :P // why am I saying that? Back to topic!!!), but at least the ball physics are good.

If the ball wouldn´t bounce back after hitting the net, I´d be concerned a lot more.

But yeah, a custom setting for the nets would be awesome!
Might take a few years though for KONAMI to implement it, I fear.

It's not even the fact that the nets are tight (although I would like to see them looser), it's the fact that there's very little continual movement after the ball hits the net. They just stopped moving unnaturally quickly imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT0Gp9afx4U

1.47... finaly a decent shooting animation!! :BOP:

I like the shooting at 3:11, without taking an additional touch to the ball, just direct shooting.

Overall PES 2015 seems to be pretty much like PES 2014 just with more individuality, better shooting and some PES5/6-style of control/dribbling in the mix.

But only the full game after a month or two of play will fully reveal if the game is a keeper.

Weeden does show allot of the game that is really amazing, but passes by when you just watch any of the videos. Can't wait for the demo.

Oh come on! What has pc done to konami to be treated like peice of shit. This means for the second time in a row I will have to go to friends' house to play pes, and they dont play it so I must tell them in advance to download it for me on my way there. :RANT:

Unfortunately PC represents only 2% sales.
Link

The number is extracted from their official fiscal report. Do you really think they are lying to their shareholders?

The number is extracted from their official fiscal report. Do you really think they are lying to their shareholders?

They're not lying, you're just misinterpreting the results. I've stated this a couple of times on here. The numbers do not say if it includes online sales and that 2% figure is for all games, not just PES and considering some of the games released by Konami (or most if you're being more liberal) do not come out on PC, then the statistics are skewed.

Until you have statistics that definitely include online sales and only include PES sales (or at least limits it to games that ARE available for PC) then there is NO statistic to back up this argument and it's therefore not valid.

I have my doubts about the veracity of that 2% figure.

Most of the traffic on this site is in the editing and patches section, particularly the PC content. I know that doesn't mean anything per se, especially with the question mark over how many PC players are using legit copies, but regardless the 2% figure doesn't seem to correlate.

They're not lying, you're just misinterpreting the results. I've stated this a couple of times on here. The numbers do not say if it includes online sales and that 2% figure is for all games, not just PES and considering some of the games released by Konami (or most if you're being more liberal) do not come out on PC, then the statistics are skewed.

Until you have statistics that definitely include online sales and only include PES sales (or at least limits it to games that ARE available for PC) then there is NO statistic to back up this argument and it's therefore not valid.
First of all, why shouldn't it include online sales, and secondly, soccer games make up roughly 50% of their total sales. So you may multiply 2% by 2 = 4% which is still ridiculously low.

Back
Top Bottom