PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

An im playing from first Konami football from 1994, International Superstar Soccer.
Actually, it was Konami Hyper Soccer few years before, but it was first ISS.
So im just asking how does he knows, he doesnt need an advocate.

X2ybY3.png

0b804Y.jpg

Y3Mdvk.jpg

V2AQlj.jpg

It will be the same owd pes
Online and offline. Scripting scripting scripting scripting with stupid friggin AI that does not even respond to the ball when it's next to them. In a game of footBALL. That's absolutely shocking. Whoever tests these games wants sacking!!!!

the first 'Sack The Testers' demand and we're only in the middle of July. NEW RECORD KLAXON!!! :BOP:

An im playing from first Konami football from 1994, International Superstar Soccer.
Actually, it was Konami Hyper Soccer few years before, but it was first ISS.
So im just asking how does he knows, he doesnt need an advocate.

just wrote it down mate why he probably feel that, because thats we all, no blind people feel after so much shit Konami made in the last decade.

btw today there are not so many real beta testers who got payed since we live in the 21th secuntry where every bug could be reported online and could be fixed online aswell. thats why there are so many buggy day 1 games nowdays. and im sure if there would have been real beta testers for 14, there wouldnt be any release

Last edited:

Oh and add to that inept player switching , invisible walls and your player your controlling running on rails especially defenders. I have played every pes going , also bought everyone bar 2014 , they were not getting my money for that pile of shite.
Pes 5 and 6 are still the best versions for the time they were released since then konami has been going downhill, however I can sense an improvement in pes 2015 ,well even they cannot make it worse than pes 2014 can they.

Last edited:

I don't say the scripting is a good thing. It annoyed the hell out of me, especially online. But it has been in pes even in the ps2 days. The main problem of the last 7 years are the awkward animations, which makes the game unresponsive. The other major problem is the weird ball physics, which actually resembles the one FIFA once had. FIFA now has actually much better ball physics than PES.
If they fix the responsiveness and the ball physics. The game will get the old pes feeling again, which was fun and unpredictable.

i dont think it was present back then. because one of my mates was always better than me. there was no scripting, lucky bounces like in FIFA that helped me

I just hope that PES2015 will be the same game on and off line. It's been years since I don't play against CPU, just versus with friends or online and it's frustrating to play 2 different games.

i dont think it was present back then. because one of my mates was always better than me. there was no scripting, lucky bounces like in FIFA that helped me

Played every Iss and Pes title the other day and each one had scripting .. . . I know it ruins the game but it has to be there unfortunately!

Yes I felt that all had some amount of scripting. But back then you just cope with it, because the fun was greater than the frustration of scripting. I stopped playing PES since 2010, because for me it was only frustrations that I felt.

PES 6 was all about scripting.

im sure u think of the vs cpu games. and there ofcourse or maybe overpowered cpu but i was referring to the pvp matches. they was fun and competitive. where only your skills and player skills decided the game not chemistry and heart and all that shit

im sure u think of the vs cpu games. and there ofcourse or maybe overpowered cpu but i was referring to the pvp matches. they was fun and competitive. where only your skills and player skills decided the game not chemistry and heart and all that shit

I don't know about that .. . . . . I played a good few of the Pes and Iss with mates over the years and it did favour different players at different times. I could beat a friend twice then he'd beat me 3 times then I'd beat him 3 times.. . . . that's taking form and whatever into consideration.

It wasn't a case of each of us improving because we played with the same teams and the same tactics. . . .surely one player would be stronger and more skilful than another and beat him consistently

I'm happy to acknowledge that without scripting, PES wouldn't have been the game we used to love. Those 'PES moments' probably wouldn't be possible without it. Sometimes scripting can go too far, but it is to some extent a necessary gameplay mechanic for sports games.

I don't know about that .. . . . . I played a good few of the Pes and Iss with mates over the years and it did favour different players at different times. I could beat a friend twice then he'd beat me 3 times then I'd beat him 3 times.. . . . that's taking form and whatever into consideration.

It wasn't a case of each of us improving because we played with the same teams and the same tactics. . . .surely one player would be stronger and more skilful than another and beat him consistently

sorry i wasnt too accurate about defying scripting if i could beat with Juve my friend whos with Real 6-0, next match the result shouldnt be the exact opposite. thats a real let off, it was around PES 2011 i guess where we realized why would we sit down for a whole saturday to do this, this is bullshit in our opinion. we/i want to compete eachother also online using our skills, knowledge about football and using well the skillful players to achive results. hell there was time(PES6-5 maybe 4) when my brother and his mate played for money with PES. now the result is like throwing a dice no matter what team are u using.

this is OUR expericence. i accept if someone likes scripting or likes it because it can make different results but for us it makes the game way more random and the human counterparts and his skill, tactics useless. and dont get me wrong i play with FIFA a lot now and it has the same issue most of the times its really rare when i found myself with a player who is all over me from the start and deserves the result.

thats why i hope team individuality, player inertia are really much bigger part of the next PES. at least it should be on FIFA level and there player inertia is not really exist at all

Last edited:

sorry i wasnt too accurate about defying scripting if i could beat with Juve my friend whos with Real 6-0, next match the result shouldnt be the exact opposite. thats a real let off, it was around PES 2011 i guess where we realized why would we sit down for a whole saturday to do this, this is bullshit in our opinion. we/i want to compete eachother also online using our skills, knowledge about football and using well the skillful players to achive results. hell there was time(PES6-5 maybe 4) when my brother and his mate played for money with PES. now the result is like throwing a dice no matter what team are u using.

this is OUR expericence. i accept if someone likes scripting or likes it because it can make different results but for us it makes the game way more random and the human counterparts and his skill, tactics useless. and dont get me wrong i play with FIFA a lot now and it has the same issue most of the times its really rare when i found myself with a player who is all over me from the start and deserves the result.

thats why i hope team individuality, player inertia are really much bigger part of the next PES. at least it should be on FIFA level and there player inertia is not really exist at all

I agree with what you're saying .. . .the outcome of a match should be down to the skill of the individual!

The best player hasn't won on PES for a few years, due to several variables.

Sounds to me like that funny FIFA pie graph that was going around on Twitter. I think it was called "reasons why you lost at FIFA". 5% was "the other player was better" and 95% was "f'n bulls&*^" haha.

I'd have a mate over to play PES 13 every now and then and I thought that played out some really good games with nice goals scored. But we tried playing 2 vs CPU in world cup/euro custom tournaments and would be lucky if we could score a goal. Whether that had severe scripting I'm not sure but 1 v 1 was a blast.

Sounds to me like that funny FIFA pie graph that was going around on Twitter. I think it was called "reasons why you lost at FIFA". 5% was "the other player was better" and 95% was "f'n bulls&*^" haha.

I'd have a mate over to play PES 13 every now and then and I thought that played out some really good games with nice goals scored. But we tried playing 2 vs CPU in world cup/euro custom tournaments and would be lucky if we could score a goal. Whether that had severe scripting I'm not sure but 1 v 1 was a blast.

Yeh. . . Pes is at it's best when it's 1 v 1. .. . . . great fun!

I don't say the scripting is a good thing. It annoyed the hell out of me, especially online. But it has been in pes even in the ps2 days. The main problem of the last 7 years are the awkward animations, which makes the game unresponsive. The other major problem is the weird ball physics, which actually resembles the one FIFA once had. FIFA now has actually much better ball physics than PES.
If they fix the responsiveness and the ball physics. The game will get the old pes feeling again, which was fun and unpredictable.

Hmm really?
I actually never felt anything wrong with PES´ ball physics.
I always liked them better than FIFA, till FIFA 13 at least (haven´t played FIFA 14 NG yet).

I wouldn´t really name it as a major problem, there are lot bigger issues.

But that´s only my opinion.

Scripting is an unmissable part of a game. In PES scripting makes the AI work. Without scripting there was no gameplay at all. In fact, people complain about scripting where the AI is not working properly.

I have played 60 minutes of PES 15 on PS4. I cannot reveal how but thought I would let you know how it plays. Firstly. I played an unfinished version and teams still had last seasons kits etc.

The first thing that struck me was how dated the presentqtion was. Really shocking how a supposed next gen sports game could could have such a basic front end. Konami reps told me that this wouldn't change and that I was witnessing more or less the finalised front end so I am extremely disappointed with that.

Sound is as it has been since day 1, awful.

Now, faces. Amazing. So much detail, I was in awe.

Most importantly the gameplay. It is like PES 2013 with better reactions, smoother and added animations. However, there were still glaring problems.

I will post more later and please ask me any questions you may have.
the glaring problem would be the goalkeepers, are they still retarded? not closing in when 1 on 1???

Back
Top Bottom