PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I think it's time for PES / WE to introduce GK as the default freekick taker around their defensive half and push the team shape slightly forward during that situation, because that's the most logical and realistic.

This franchise will never die!
I’m in a hype-train headed for Cloud City, baby!

Cloud gaming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_gaming#Types_of_cloud_gaming

Gaikai
https://www.gaikai.com/

"On July 2, 2012, shortly after rumours on the Internet started to appear, Sony Computer Entertainment announced that it had reached an agreement to acquire the cloud-based service for $380 million USD. Gaikai launched their revamped website in October 2012, teasing top PlayStation branded titles including God of War, Infamous and LittleBigPlanet among other titles."

G-cluster
http://www.g-cluster.com/eng/

“G-cluster Global is glad to announce the launch of Konami’s famous soccer title, Pro Evolution Soccer 2013, on the Orange cloud gaming service. This is the result of a great collaboration between G-cluster Global and Konami studios.”

Ubitus
http://www.ubitus.net/en/index.html

“We are very excited to team up with Konami to bring its world-class video games to our cloud gaming platform so they can be accessed by worldwide gamers anywhere on any screen at any time.”

So, cloud gaming = zero piracy, 15 $ games (or less), 100+ million users, zero financial risk, stress free environment for developers, Mr. Bhatti in a suit etc.

When?
Soon.
BTW, all cloud gaming presentations were hold behind closed doors.
Just saying…

theend2.jpg

Yawning bitch and +1 bitch could not get it more wrong even if they try… :LMAO:

banderas-joel-lego.gif

Some generally personal stuff being thrown around in this thread at present.

Just dont do it.

I bet my money on less pes sales compared to pes 2014. The hype is not even 50% of last year. I think it's somewhere around 15%:WORSHIP::WORSHIP:
I am not interested in hypes. Hypes do not make games.
I am interested in good info about PES 2015, not in the sales figures. If the game is good enough, the sales figures will be as well.

Shitloads of off topic and personal stuff removed.

Next one up with Off topic crap will enjoy an enforced holiday off this forum.

PES 2015 DISCUSSION ONLY HERE.

If people want to chat we even have a chatboard instead of messing up the thread dragging them hopelessly off topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV2J0TUoy6Y

regarding this video a brand manager should know that PES5,6 is not equal to Winning Eleven 5,6.... :D

Yea, noticed that. He should have said Winning Eleven 9 and Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 (U.S) (or WE 10 in Japan), respectively. Still, not easy doing those type of impromptu interviews I suppose and keeping up with all the versions in different regions.

I am not interested in hypes. Hypes do not make games.
I am interested in good info about PES 2015, not in the sales figures. If the game is good enough, the sales figures will be as well.

People are going mad about a shit of a game, lads. Calm down, personal attacks don't lead anywhere and are useless.:FAIL:

Obviously, this quote is not directly pointed to the poster.

Last edited:

1st image is using 'frontline pressure' on 20.
I held the sprint for the full 90, double and triple pressed like a MLO maniac constantly on defence. Went as hard as I could.

2nd image is using 'frontline pressure' on 0.
Didn't touch the sprint at all. Pretty much passed it between my back 5 for 90mins, trying to get as little movement outta the players as possible.

All other sliders stayed the same. Heart and arrows were set to normal to start.
Screens taken at 60, 70, 80 & 90mins
Open them up in separate tabs and flip between 'em

Full pressure
full_press_med.jpg

No pressure

no_press_med.jpg

PS. Playing like a crazy maniac zombie from a Danny Boyle movie, MLO style got me 6 penalties against the AI :LOL:
It's far too pish easy to do this :CRY:

On topic:

pestwit.png

Yes, yes, yes!

1st image is using 'frontline pressure' on 20.
I held the sprint for the full 90, double and triple pressed like a MLO maniac constantly on defence. Went as hard as I could.

2nd image is using 'frontline pressure' on 0.
Didn't touch the sprint at all. Pretty much passed it between my back 5 for 90mins, trying to get as little movement outta the players as possible.

All other sliders stayed the same. Heart and arrows were set to normal to start.
Screens taken at 60, 70, 80 & 90mins
Open them up in separate tabs and flip between 'em
I guess this is from PES 2014?
That's why I wonder why you place this in the PES 2015-topic ;)

Just to showcase what they NEED to fix for PES 2015. As you can see stamina system hardly works (even with nearly depleted stamina bar, players still play on high level that's for one, second thing, how is HIGH pressure equal to NO pressure after 90 minutes [or almost same]?!).

Something you wouldn't notice on older PES games.

In PES 2013 you notice more the effects of pressuring like a maniac. But not enough.
Hope that they somehow fix, or at least minimize, that problem.

think in one of the podcasts ( not sure which one ) I heared the stamina was better in '2015.

Makes no sense to have players running full speed when they have no "gas" left. Just look at the portuguese team in the world cup, fatigued players = countless injuries and bad results. If you leave a player in the red for too long he should ask for a sub or show signs of minor injury.

This would force you to be less of a R1 spammer and play a more realistic paced style instead alongside with tactical play.

Hello everyone here.

I know from browsing different PES sites and Youtube that the dotted-line free kick system introduced in 2014 is universally disliked by the fans. However we should make our voices heard to Konami so that they replace it in 2015 with the old system.

Please guys participate in this poll because it will be sent to Konami, let them hear you:
http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1508

Hello everyone here.

I know from browsing different PES sites and Youtube that the dotted-line free kick system introduced in 2014 is universally disliked by the fans. However we should make our voices heard to Konami so that they replace it in 2015 with the old system.

Please guys participate in this poll because it will be sent to Konami, let them hear you:
http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1508
Hi clayt, do this poll on Evo and WENB :))

I ask on WENB if someone can give your poll to Adam Bhatti and it's done :)

Last edited:

Hi clayt, do this poll on Evo and WENB :))

I ask on WENB if someone can give your poll to Adam Bhatti and it's done :)
Yeah just saw it on WENB, good to know. :)

I don't know how to make a poll here cause I'm new. How? Or maybe you should give it go? ;)

Yeah just saw it on WENB, good to know. :)

I don't know how to make a poll here cause I'm new. How? Or maybe you should give it go? ;)
New thread > Additional Options > check "Yes, post a poll with this thread" and enjoy :)

New thread > Additional Options > check "Yes, post a poll with this thread" and enjoy :)
Hi Thomas. I just tried that and a message appeared saying I can't post new threads. Looks like there's a rule of reaching a certain number of posts before you can start creating threads.

If you like I can send you the text of the topic and poll in a PM and you may post it on behalf of me. It's up to you. Let me know if you're interested. Cheers.

It will be the same owd pes
Online and offline. Scripting scripting scripting scripting with stupid friggin AI that does not even respond to the ball when it's next to them. In a game of footBALL. That's absolutely shocking. Whoever tests these games wants sacking!!!!

Back
Top Bottom