PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

What are You talking about? Adam always was optimism :JAY: when new Pes comming :RANT:

I'd say you can't wait for Pes 2015 to fail. . . . . did the leaked clip not impress you? He's already admitted that there's faults that they need to work on . .. . it's make or break for pes . . . can you not see that?

They are clearly talking about 2013, the king!

PES2015 = PES2013 gameplay + PES2014 animations

Of course they're talking about 2013 why are people confusing that with pes 2012? Take two from 15 and you get 13.

Jesus lads lately we're always a year ahead with the title.

After showing #PES2015 to the world, we have our first impressions! RT if you can’t wait to get it! http://ow.ly/i/6bECA

nASzXGz.gif

lol

ps: It's IGN, they have no clue... they probably think PES 6 was released 2 years ago.

Last edited:

After showing PES 2015 to the world, we have our first impressions! "Like" if you can't wait to get your hands on the game!

10492249_10152223109584327_9175120364356796484_n.png

I'm hoping this is a typo and they meant 12 years ago instead of 2.

2013 where CPU ai attacker aims at the corner all the time and very rarely passes around. lol.

And have that close dribble thing, where every attacker is Messi for AI. Reading your mind. You slide tackle, the player goes through your legs. Unless I messed the games up, it's what I remember from PES 2013.

Och and Magic Boots in ML :D.

For 2011 was the last good, solid PES. One that I played for a long time after release. Just a shame it was never as good as the MLO beta.

PES5 was the last great PES.

Same here! Played uncountable seasons, edited players etc.

But I remember that I was so disappointed with the demo.
Really didn´t like it at all.

But the full version was better and I loved it.

I also liked how players with a rocket card (the one with the dribbling skills) moved in a different way.

Unfortunately that was the release when they removed the free replay cam.

And have that close dribble thing, where every attacker is Messi for AI. Reading your mind. You slide tackle, the player goes through your legs. Unless I messed the games up, it's what I remember from PES 2013.

Because you were not good enough to defend against it.

Sorry but that is the harsh truth.

While it's true that learning to defend was key in Pes 2013, attacking players were too much dribbling skilled.

Quatzolla players trying to dribble like C.Ronaldo were highly unrealistic

Sad truth is, I am pretty good at defending (actually thinking PES 2014 made defending too easy :P). Being defender myself. What I saw in PES 2013 was highly unrealistic and unstoppable when AI wanted it to be. Can't deny that.

Last edited:

^It's possible to defend in PES 2014?! That's news to me, everything is on rails, either the attacker spams a bunch of tricks and becomes impossible to stop until the penalty area (this is where I decide to break his legs with a slide tackle) or he simply runs into you... that's not defending.

I really love the midfield action after the newest patch, we get a spectacle of shitty physics with players dropping like flies into the ground.

I just hope you can control your players this year. It is almost impossible on PES 2014.

I just hope you can control your players this year. It is almost impossible on PES 2014.

Yeh i think thats what they mean by talking about pes13... the responsivness was pretty good in 13, ok the game lacked transition animations and all, but it was very solid compared to 14.

Yeh i think thats what they mean by talking about pes13... the responsivness was pretty good in 13, ok the game lacked transition animations and all, but it was very solid compared to 14.
I agree 100%. I personally really enjoyed PES 2013, but it had no depth.

It's funny that I'm actually reminded by that post about how AI dribbles which was one of my biggest issue in that game.

AI dribbles like Messi in every game, regardless of the team and player it's using. They can basically stop and turn like the ball is sticking to the foot with no inertia. If you REALLY have played the game, you will see that.

Back
Top Bottom