PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I agree. Defending on keyboard is hard in every PES.

937.gif

nope, it's not.

keyboard and always keyboard. if i wanted to play on a controller, then i would have purchased ps3 or xbox360.

Wait!
I thought that I was the only fucking nutter in here.
I am officially, formally and authoritatively confused right now.
I think I lost my ability to GIF…

Nope, I still got it.

tumblr_mouk13GGjE1s9lptno1_r1_400.gif

BTW, I recommend playing with controller with loose L-Stick - gives a completely new dimension to the game (personal experience).
If R-Stick is loose then you can throw that controller away.

Last edited:

Nope, I still got it.

tumblr_mouk13GGjE1s9lptno1_r1_400.gif

BTW, I recommend playing with controller with loose L-Stick - gives a completely new dimension to the game (personal experience).
If R-Stick is loose then you can throw that controller away.

Every single PES was made with the Playstation controller in mind, it's a crime to play them on a keyboard. Not sure about 2014, probably made for a N64 gamepad or something...

I play with one of thoses and it's a masterpiece... Can only shoot and make short passes, but it's still great
NES+controller.jpg

Sad truth is, I am pretty good at defending (actually thinking PES 2014 made defending too easy :P). Being defender myself. What I saw in PES 2013 was highly unrealistic and unstoppable when AI wanted it to be. Can't deny that.

Yes I can deny it.

You don't give him space or options to do things.

I played at center back also. Covering attacking options and reducing space depending on the players abillity is how you tackle.

This is very heavily reliant on tactical organization. Cut off the forward options first which if he dosent pass backwards gives you the right situation for a tackle.

The reason he is trying to dribble round your players is because there so much space in behind and the player knows its worth the risk to try and beat you since he will usually get a shot at goal or a good opportunity.

You need to be aware of teamvision also where the ai will play in a certian way and you need to counter it because the ai won't change until you beat the challenge it sets. It will play in the same way over and over until you out think the ai.

Not enough people look for solutions to problems. We live in a society to quick to give up rather than fight and learn from the battle, we expect things to be easy and within our consciousness. Other games are piss easy like fifa to work out methods to win. Pes 2013 was a hallmark to 90's and early 2000's games which where harder and required you to learn from mistakes and adapt.

I very strongly disagree with your point and the methaporic point behind it.

So, besides most of what we want from gameplay and AI etc, what do you guys want to see impleented in MyClub, what is needed to make it attractive enough besides the transfer talk?

So, besides most of what we want from gameplay and AI etc, what do you guys want to see impleented in MyClub, what is needed to make it attractive enough besides the transfer talk?

To be honest I never really liked Ultimate Team in fifa, so dont care about myclub either since it will be similar with real cash spent on top quality players otherwise u will have to keep playing alot to earn those top players for in game cash. The idea doesnt appeal to me. Never understood the big fuss about FUT.

Same more interested in what they do with the Master League as last year was a shambles.

PES Online extreme fuck ups + microtransactions... it's going to be epic. I say build a solid core offline gameplay experience first, then worry about the online gameplay experience and only then build your own ultimate team crap.

After the broken balls ups of the last many years I'm not even remotely looking forward to 2015

After the broken balls ups of the last many years I'm not even remotely looking forward to 2015
Almost in the same boat, I have absolutely no expectations. If Konami somehow manage to pull something out of the hat then great, but for me in the last 7 versions there have been 2 decent ones so there's little reason for optimism personally.

At least the PC will get the proper version of FIFA 15 - it's not exactly been my cup of tea gameplay wise for years but at least you can bank on it being a solid product.

No expectations either but the recent news and insight into the UK team does give me some optimism for the future. It's clear that Konami is at least trying to change the way they do things and modernise somewhat.

I try and take the approach that things can't get much worse after PES2014. They have to get better.

Yeh i think thats what they mean by talking about pes13... the responsivness was pretty good in 13, ok the game lacked transition animations and all, but it was very solid compared to 14.

I agree.
PES 2013 was by far the best in PS3/X360 generations, but lacked animations, specially compared to it's competitor. IMO anything between PES 2009 and 2012 was unplayable.

If PES 2015 = 2013 gameplay + 2014 animations we'll have a nice game.

Last year I stole Senior Railcard from one of the regulars.
It’s ten-season pass for hype-train!!!

We are going nowhere right now, but it’s OK. Except for…
Mr. Bhatti and his gengsta girl look… I told him that nobody would take him seriously without tattoos on his arms.
Earring or grill would be nice too.

And those Japanese guys in the corner… Men, they are working 24/7! Work, work, work…
And when they do not work they do math and physics for fun?! FFS!!! I think they are onto something…
Hmmmm, I’m not sure.
tumblr_m74091Jmaz1rt93wu.gif

Other then that, hype-train is really nice.
Not crowded at all…

Last year I stole Senior Railcard from one of the regulars.
It’s ten-season pass for hype-train!!!

We are going nowhere right now, but it’s OK. Except for…
Mr. Bhatti and his gengsta girl look… I told him that nobody would take him seriously without tattoos on his arms.
Earring or grill would be nice too.

And those Japanese guys in the corner… Men, they are working 24/7! Work, work, work…
And when they do not work they do math and physics for fun?! FFS!!! I think they are onto something…
Hmmmm, I’m not sure.
tumblr_m74091Jmaz1rt93wu.gif

Other then that, hype-train is really nice.
Not crowded at all…

I bet my money on less pes sales compared to pes 2014. The hype is not even 50% of last year. I think it's somewhere around 15%:WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

And you happy about that?

Would you like to see PES fail again?

I wouldn't want them to fail. As failure might stem big trouble for franchise (for example KONAMI might kill it deeming it not profitable enough to invest money).

That's something fans don't want to see, even on very distant WENB forums.

If that did happen though, KONAMI should sell the rights to the title and sell it to other studio. Unless their pride prohibits them from doing so and they will take the franchise to the grave with them.

To be honest, I wouldn't exactly mourn the loss of the PES series these days.

I'm really not a fan of how Konami treat their customers. Whether you like the recent PES games or not, you have to admit that many of the iterations released in the last generation have been unfinished, full of inexcusable bugs, have been poor quality in many departments (i.e. sound effects, animations) and have seen the baffling absence of features enjoyed in previous versions.

Throughout all of this, Konami have left most of the issues in each version unpatched, and have been very poor at communicating with and listening to their fanbase.

Back
Top Bottom