PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I do not know .. I still think that if they want to compete with FIFA, Konami must make a very good and rich online mode, otherwise everything else is useless . No matter how good your gameplay is , if online mode is tragic, as now, the people will again opt for FIFA, or at least 90% of them .

Yeah, i agree
Online is extremely important, the quality of online experience in Pes has always been bad because of lag.

I hate the half-time and final match statistic board, it cover the player animation at the back :RANT:

yeah at least the defeault overlay's board should be transparent or could come up after the match. i love FIFA's statistics btw. i often look at it after the game in the menu

I do not know .. I still think that if they want to compete with FIFA, Konami must make a very good and rich online mode, otherwise everything else is useless . No matter how good your gameplay is , if online mode is tragic, as now, the people will again opt for FIFA, or at least 90% of them .

I've not seen any stats on Online usage of Pes/Fifa v.s offline play. However I disagree with the statement that 'without a good online play that everything else is useless'. I may be a PC gamer, but even when I've had PES on console, it wasn't very different (as nowadays my PC is hooked up to the downstairs TV). I personally play ML mostly, but also quite a large amount of off-line multi-player.
I still feel it's a far better experience playing on the sofa with friends. The sheer social accountability alone means you don't get the traditional barrages of randomly aimed abuse!

I have (and did until I tired of PES 2014) played PES online and do enjoy it. But it's definitely not going to make me want to play Fifa if the online doesn't work. You may as well say people would play NHL Hockey instead because online in that is good (purely as an example, never tried it!), the games are so different!

I don't doubt that if the online play is slow/limited/abused, the game would be less in some peoples eyes. But I feel it's far more key to ensure, first and foremost, that the core gameplay 'works', that it's enjoyable and challenging.

To finish with an analogy, if you want more tourists to visit your country. Your primary focus is giving them a reason to come to you. Then the secondary is to ensure the infrastructure of access and capacity is enough for the demand.

Milton Keynes could have instant teleportation access and the worlds biggest hotel. I still wouldn't want to go there on holiday (even if they were using a Heisenberg Compensator).

New interview (with gameplay in background) - I think???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV2J0TUoy6Y

I haven't seen this one before.. but the background shows some blurred gameplay.. with some nice cinematic celebrations - I think they look really good.

Adam doing interview looks and sounds amateurish. He stutters and doesn't really look like he has a clue on what to talk about.

Sadly, gameplay speaks volumes, what Adam says, not really.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/pes_2..._done_pes_2015_to_release_when_its_ready.html

Last edited:

The video is fine. Pillorying his speech and communication disorder isn't.
Agreed. I'm no fan of the way the guy used to conduct himself on Twitter and his site, but some of the abuse he gets goes too far. Attacking a very mild speech issue is classless to say the least. Didn't stop him recording countless podcasts and forging a good career for himself in the gaming industry.

Besides, I would much rather have a guy like him inside Konami than outside. His ideas of what makes a good PES are very similar to mine.

Last edited:

Agreed.

I understand he's not everyone's cup of tea, which goes for all of us anyway, but this senseless bashing for the sake of it is just ridiculous.

After admitting to have released a half-game, from a row where only 3 games can be mentioned above 8, how theirs has to be this pitch..

I've actually enjoyed Adams podcasts and interviews, they fill me with optimism. He sounds quite confident and happy in them which makes me feel that they are quietly confident about the new game.

I was blocked by him on Wenb for something minor but I don't hold a grudge towards him. He probably did me a favour.. . . . . Evoweb and Pesfan have the most enjoyable discussions, and you know where you stand with the mods on this site.

Adam doing interview looks and sounds amateurish. He stutters and doesn't really look like he has a clue on what to talk about.

Sadly, gameplay speaks volumes, what Adam says, not really.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/pes_2..._done_pes_2015_to_release_when_its_ready.html

Quite the contrary.

Adam admitting PES 14 was indeed crap, and sounding confident that PES 15 will reproduce the classic PES feel has filled me with some quiet optimism. Yeah, sure the guy has made mistakes in the past but it's good to see a hardcore PES fan working for Konami. He has unprecedented knowledge on what makes a good PES game no matter what people may think of him personally.

I've actually enjoyed Adams podcasts and interviews, they fill me with optimism. He sounds quite confident and happy in them which makes me feel that they are quietly confident about the new game.

I was blocked by him on Wenb for something minor but I don't hold a grudge towards him. He probably did me a favour.. . . . . Evoweb and Pesfan have the most enjoyable discussions, and you know where you stand with the mods on this site.

What are You talking about? Adam always was optimism :JAY: when new Pes comming :RANT:

I have found Adam refreshingly mature these days.

info0 lemme guess Rutter is your type of guy? ;)

Nah, not really. Much preferred CD-Projekt guys and their Witcher 3 presentation (the best on E3 imo :P).

Adam for me is just beating around the bush in his interviews, even when he did podcast with Asim. Show us proof, then we can talk about "we have nothing to hide."

All words, no substance to his words AT THE MOMENT. Yes, leaked footage showed that what he is speaking about COULD be true, but that did not come officially from KONAMI and we are still waiting for concrete video. Just saying.

Nothing against Adam personally as he is great guy (even on Twitter :P). Actually cared about showing him the bugs/glitches in PES 2014 to report to KONAMI (but even though some where fixed, others were added in the process).

Just wanted to make myself clear here. I have very good contact with him ;).

After showing PES 2015 to the world, we have our first impressions! "Like" if you can't wait to get your hands on the game!

10492249_10152223109584327_9175120364356796484_n.png

Adam Bhatti doing great job…
PES 2015 – the best game ever…
Wenger spending big money every year…

Everything is possible…

alex_sanch.jpg
:COOL:

Last edited:

I was thinking the same. In fact I don't actually remember much about PES2012 at all which probably speaks volumes.

Back
Top Bottom