PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Joga bonito was the saving grace for Brazil, this European style of play under scolari and a few before him goes against the grain of what this country is about

I blame the entire Brazil football governing body and agents. Kids are being sold off at ridiculous ages and are taught what does not come naturally to them.

Brazil needs to take a long hard look at itself. The world needs the Samba boys back and I say this as an argie fan. Even I felt bad for them lastnight

Last edited:

Brazil is producing players purely to be sold to the European market so it's no surprise their style of play has shifted somewhat.

In football-history you always have periods with good and bad players. Don't worry, Brazilians, things will turn to the good eventually. Just make sure you get rid of that monster Felipe Scolari. He stands for anti-football an does not fit into the Brazilian samba style.

Mods need to control this thread before it becomes any more about Brazil. They'd do it if I mentioned FIFA, so.....

Brazil's failure yesterday had little to do with samba or no samba. They have simply completely given up to defend properly. The midfield left the chaotic defense alone in their peril.

It simply can't be that only Silva can organize the defense. The team should have been able to do without him if needed.

Germany could have easily won 10:0, because there was no organized defense at all, but they had mercy and even helped Brazil to make that one goal.

No need to moan really, Brazil didnt deserved semi-finals, so this one was only product of worst Brazil selection ever.

I appreciate all this emotional talk, but we do have a thread for it.

Let's not drag this too off-topic.

Admins don't care about it, because it's done by their favorites/buddies (zeemeister, Jamezinho, klashman69 and few others), who can't stay on topic in any thread in which they are posting! It's tolerated for God knows what amount of time now and getting worse each day!!

I am pretty sure, that my comment will be deleted very soon (as it was done in the past, when I point out how admins tolerate off topic by some members) or even I will get banned, but their off-topic will stay and go on even stronger!!

I Like pes 2013 specially on "cinematics" there is various like in this pic :D :

10551737_546014932188639_4311815738749671156_o.jpg

and that we will have on pes 2015 :D

Admins don't care about it, because it's done by their favorites/buddies (zeemeister, Jamezinho, klashman69 and few others), who can't stay on topic in any thread in which they are posting! It's tolerated for God knows what amount of time now and getting worse each day!!

I am pretty sure, that my comment will be deleted very soon (as it was done in the past, when I point out how admins tolerate off topic by some members) or even I will get banned, but their off-topic will stay and go on even stronger!!

Lighten up Mate.This is a community.
Their is very little PES2015 to debate yet.This was just topical banter
and did no harm at all.
And Your correct, critical comments re admin & mods not appreciated around here.

:LOL:

Agree! Stop bullying Brasil all you sycophant of mods! :RANT:

Have you even bothered reading the post above yours? Makes your post look out of place.

If you have serious issues with the staff here then PM us, or simply don't come here.

This public confrontation/accusation can easily get you banned. Read the rules before posting such nonsense.

I'm hoping David Luiz has Player ID in PES2015. Aimless runs into the middle of the park to tackle opposing midfielders then jogging slowly back to his position after losing the ball. And let's not forget long diagonal hoofs up the park. Seriously that would be pretty impressive

I'm hoping David Luiz has Player ID in PES2015. Aimless runs into the middle of the park to tackle opposing midfielders then jogging slowly back to his position after losing the ball. And let's not forget long diagonal hoofs up the park. Seriously that would be pretty impressive

Dont forget tackling his own team mate (Luis Gustavo) in the process of tackling the Germans and losing the ball.:LOL:

haha, very accurate :D

I can't remember if it was only last years version, but quite recently if your tactics were set too attacking your CB would end up all over the place on the pitch.

To bring this slightly more 'on-topic' after last years version (the first PES in years that I stopped player a few weeks (and sometimes even just days) after each patch that actually changed the 'play'. I even skipped the last couple. Usually every year I'll play it most of the year, with small gaps usually occurring if I'm really busy or I get disillusioned with Liverpool's performances!

My main hope for this years game is that the player pace/catch-up issues used in the last version for balancing are gone and that the game no longer feels so 'heavy' when controlling my players. These two things made the game lose of the fun as finding new players for my ML team had minimal impact on my game-plan as the players felt far less varied. Other niceties would be welcome, like more consistent keepers, more elaborate ML and more difficult freekicks.

I really had zero enthusiasm for this years release until I randomly came on hear a week or so ago as I was wondering if there was any news. The footage so far has been limited and fleeting, but I do at least feel excited enough that I want to play this years version again now. I even spent a couple of evenings getting 'other' football games to see if they'd sate my hunger, but none of them feel the way PES has always felt for me.

Fingers crossed for this year :)

That's what we all hope for negatrev

September / October seems so damn far away now. Would be perfect for konami to release a video now in this world cup last fee days.

The whole office was fixated on the game last night and I wondered why EA dont advertise during the World cup I mean they hold all the cards with regards licensing.

Can someone answer me really i need answers :
- why they remove league mod in pes 2013
- where is coach mod i npes 2013 like what we had in pes 2012

Back
Top Bottom