PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I have been challenged by asim to a game of pes 2015.....

To the death :SHOCK:

No wonder. You're always so hyper optimistic about KONAMI and PES. I admire that optimism no matter where it's coming from (I thought you're TheCloser from WENB forums as he speaks very similar way to you).

But I would love you if you accepted the challenge from Asim ;).

Back to game release topic, FIFA is releasing on 25th of September. I doubt KONAMI will release this year in similar time space. I would guess wildly it will be more near November/December. They WANT (yes, finally) to release bug free game. The quality PES was known for before. Let them do their job... And surprise the nonbelievers ;).

No wonder. You're always so hyper optimistic about KONAMI and PES. I admire that optimism no matter where it's coming from (I thought you're TheCloser from WENB forums as he speaks very similar way to you).

But I would love you if you accepted the challenge from Asim ;).

Really? I am? I dont consider myself hyper anything tbh.

I criticise what needs criticism but tend to get over shit quickly. I dont see the sense in bitching and moaning about the same thing et nauseam.

Of course I accepted the challenge thats what this whole shenanigans is about. Playing virtual football.

I don't buy the "it will be done when it's done" line either. Sounds like fan service.

I'm expecting PES2015 to hit later than last year but I can see Konami pushing for a more traditional mid/late October release date. There's no point trying to beat FIFA to market. There's plenty of space for two football games in the market and PES is better off with its own space.

I don't buy the "it will be done when it's done" line either. Sounds like fan service.

I'm expecting PES2015 to hit later than last year but I can see Konami pushing for a more traditional mid/late October release date. There's no point trying to beat FIFA to market. There's plenty of space for two football games in the market and PES is better off with its own space.
Agree. I remember when FIFA was a bad game (2005-06), it didn't matter which was the release date for PES, I would buy it and FIFA would be immediately forgotten afterwards.

What happened with PES 6? It came around October 25-26, a month later than FIFA 07 and it still succeed, because in the end it was a much better game.

If a football game is good it will sell. The release date isn't that important. Football is by far the biggest sport in the world and I'm sure we could have five or six football games out there and they would all sell in decent numbers.

Go back 20 years and we had many more football games to choose from. I would buy them all if they were good enough. I think most football fans would.

Unlike a sandbox game with long 24 hour cycles, I don't understand the fuss about time lapsing over a short 2 hour period. Dynamic weather would be something excited about though.

please don't fall for that. 8 years in a row? it's good we saw leaked gameplay videos. that way the expectations are lowered, so we know what is coming: (probably) a fixed pes 2014.

Adam only works on konami in 2013. And not 8 years ;)

That is a lie it says pes 2015 look at it well and stop trolling konami

Sadly to say this, but they don´t stop speaking like babies.
Turn around and think good about pes.
Let's move on and forget Pro Circus Soccer 2014. (SoundTracks... :SICK:)

Last edited:

Unlike a sandbox game with long 24 hour cycles, I don't understand the fuss about time lapsing over a short 2 hour period. Dynamic weather would be something excited about though.

Dynamic weather would be cool...but its not practical at this point in time for Konami, due to there current situation...i think

If anything expect EA to introduce it before Konami does.

Anyone have a mirror of the 15mins video? I see that most of them have already been taken down.

The negativity towards pes makes me chuckle..there's being objective and we all know the shortcomings,but its like some folks pin all there hopes and life on one game.

I've got kids,a lovely partner and I'm moving to Devon,hopefully a good pes this year will be a real sweetener but its not like I'm expecting the earth..a big improvement over pes14 is coming,that I am sure of but I live in the real world,not some hyperbolic fantasy.

Some folks need to chill,maybe go outside and kick a ball around and see how realistic the balls moves and how real there mates faces look.

It's a game folks and one I'm passionate about...now I understand a few folks reactions to the repetative negativity,it does become a tad boring..amongst the really good mature posts from the regulars...is it really pes or just something else that's wrong in your life's.

Its almost like some peeps can only buy one footie game and have to constantly talk down the negatives of the other.

Last edited:

Be interesting to see if brazil can exploit that high German line..and there stop watch measured precision passing,flair against science...let battle commence.

I look forward to pes, I look forward every year to Pes, I'm glad there are Pes, long live Pes, for 20 years I love it and will love you to death. :)

Back
Top Bottom