PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I agree,
Refs are definitely using shaving cream for drawing lines on grass.

idon't Know But I think Brazil Play wit CatchUp Bug :))

10501866_10204276919824832_1138247120082734058_n.jpg

The negativity towards pes makes me chuckle..there's being objective and we all know the shortcomings,but its like some folks pin all there hopes and life on one game.

I've got kids,a lovely partner and I'm moving to Devon,hopefully a good pes this year will be a real sweetener but its not like I'm expecting the earth..a big improvement over pes14 is coming,that I am sure of but I live in the real world,not some hyperbolic fantasy.

Some folks need to chill,maybe go outside and kick a ball around and see how realistic the balls moves and how real there mates faces look.

It's a game folks and one I'm passionate about...now I understand a few folks reactions to the repetative negativity,it does become a tad boring..amongst the really good mature posts from the regulars...is it really pes or just something else that's wrong in your life's.

Its almost like some peeps can only buy one footie game and have to constantly talk down the negatives of the other.

Couldn't have put things into perspective better myself :WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

maybe the defending on PES 2014 isn't that unrealistic after all looking.

ball watching, unresponsive and unorganized.

Recaptured the Bra71l team perfectly.

Unforgettable day for Brazil in football history, unforgettable... In a saddest way as possible.

Thank you Pele, Garrincha, Zagalo, Didi, Carlos Alberto. Jairzinho, Romário,'Bebeto, Rivaldo, Ronaldo and só many others that contributed for Brazil to build the reputation that we got...'until today.

RIP Brazil football.

I'll change This avatar

Unforgettable day for Brazil in football history, unforgettable... In a saddest way as possible.

Thank you Pele, Garrincha, Zagalo, Didi, Carlos Alberto. Jairzinho, Romário,'Bebeto, Rivaldo, Ronaldo and só many others that contributed for Brazil to build the reputation that we got...'until today.

RIP Brazil football.

I'll change This avatar

no , don't change the avatar thats ronaldo the best player ever born you have to be proud having his picture as an avatar!

RIP Brazil football.

I'll change This avatar

Chin up mate. You can't win 'em all. At least your country has won the bloody thing five times. We've been stuck on one for almost 50 years.:CONFUSE::LOL:

RIP Brazil football.

I'll change This avatar

Ronaldo is the best player ı've ever seen..Don't chance the pic..

Lol ok.

I'll keep Ronaldo as I am a Big fan of him, but not in Brazil's kit ;(

Chin up mate. You can't win 'em all. At least your country has won the bloody thing five times. We've been stuck on one for almost 50 years.:CONFUSE::LOL:

Yeah but being beaten by 7-1 at home is something that hurts. It's a wound Without healing.

We brazilians have not much to be proud of besides our football in history. :(

Told you time and time again. Big scoreline is getting more common since past few years. Counter-attacking, fast break are the most widely used tactic. I think this reflected in PES pretty well, until they introduced the "catch-up" bug just to keep some people quiet.

RIP Brazil football.

I'll change This avatar

brasil.gif

best goal keeper saves on the other game i still feel they are a little dodgy in their animations and the outcomes of some situations are cleverly scripted outcomes to stop you from capitalizing on the mistakes please take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkNz8_ML_c8

Yeah but being beaten by 7-1 at home is something that hurts. It's a wound Without healing.

We brazilians have not much to be proud of besides our football in history. :(

Big changes need to be made in Brazil.

This result is the official death of Brazil's reputation as the best football nation in the world.

Brazil have a very serious striker issue, since Ronaldo and Adriano left nobody but nobody has stepped up, credit must be given to Luis Fabiano who was adequate but the failure of players like Pato, Robinho and Leonardo Damiao has hurt badly.

I think the issue comes in with the party culture in Brazil, players get their head turned by nonsense too easily and lack the dedication needed to succeed consistently.

If Brazil are ever to return to the top, changes need to be made fast! The only reason they got so far was because it was in their country if it was elsewhere they would of struggled to get out the group.

Back
Top Bottom