PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Stamina is key..it will balance the game and punish the dash happy players.

There's nothing wrong with having the ability play a high risk pressing the ball,sprint fest game..it's key if your chasing the game,but the risk should be enthasised via fatigue and also allow the opposing player to exploit this play and gaps that form,if they choose to retain and distribute the ball better.

As for bhattis comments regarding response and intuitive control,he's right but this was also indicative of konamis philoseaphy pre pes and pes.

Him being more on board at pr means he can communicate that clearly and that can only be a good thing,but that's only one area that needs major improvement...refs,collisions,variation,physics,heading,free kick system ect ect..

Them using pes5/6 as there model is really good news,with the bury centre control they fashioned last year.

Last edited:

The part about unpredictability is also key..because for me that is the essential heart of a Konami footie game and always was..that feeling that one game was ever the same..and you and your play mates wrote the script!!

diversity of matches + diversity of goals + great goalies + great one on ones + fluidity + no scripting in pvp matches + slight inertia = PES

diversity of matches + diversity of goals + great goalies + great one on ones + fluidity + no scripting in pvp matches + slight inertia = PES

Amen..and a perfect breakdown that should be on a placard on the walls at Konami hq....along with individuality and team styles!

Knowing the shape konami is atm, I would be happy if they released a playable football game without broken GKs, refs and defense AI.

People on WENB asked in 2011 to have a modern EPL net behaviour, promptly followed by Yair with his patches, packed later by Jenkey, where among gameplay wonder changes, there was the new net behaviour.

People on WENB asked in 2011 to have a modern EPL net behaviour, promptly followed by Yair with his patches, packed later by Jenkey, where among gameplay wonder changes, there was the new net behaviour.

if pes2015 will be good I promise you that I fix the net's for you , FFS..

I don't mind that the game is coming later. Last years release was way too early and was a pathetic attempt to beat FIFA to release game first.
PES is never going to sell more than FIFA so why they did that who knows.

Its good to see that Adam has said PES should be a years worth of gaming. He is right. On Fifa if a player is dropped then he isnt in the starting line up when you load the game up. Little things like this are what has helped keep Fifa on top in recent years.

Last year was a really bad year for PES - This year I have a feeling they are heading in right direction. The fact that we get all summer transfers on day 1 is a good start. Again, little things like this mean alot.

I don't mind that the game is coming later. Last years release was way too early and was a pathetic attempt to beat FIFA to release game first.
PES is never going to sell more than FIFA so why they did that who knows.

Its good to see that Adam has said PES should be a years worth of gaming. He is right. On Fifa if a player is dropped then he isnt in the starting line up when you load the game up. Little things like this are what has helped keep Fifa on top in recent years.

Last year was a really bad year for PES - This year I have a feeling they are heading in right direction. The fact that we get all summer transfers on day 1 is a good start. Again, little things like this mean alot.

Agree with your thoughts here.

By bringing PES out when they did last year, they were up against FIFA and GTA V which is incredibly stiff competition. Unless PES was going to blow them out of the water, the release was always going to fall on deaf ears outside of the die hard PES fans. It's about priorities...re what you spend your money on and what you allocate your gaming time to.

As others have said, once people have played FIFA for a while, a newly released PES which offers great gameplay could be a very good seller for Konami. Especially if there are no obvious unfinished elements for the new customers to complain about. Demo date could be crucial too. Can't release it too early if the gameplay isn't going to be taking full advantage of the time they have available.

Having said that, I'd love to play the game now lol. But I have other games to keep me busy...

I am very happy with "it will ship when it's ready" rather a complete beautiful PES2015. Than a rushed unplayable out the box PES2014

"It will ship when it's ready." seems like vacuous PR jibba jabba to me. I think the game is essentially done already and other than the odd tweak here and there, the gameplay video snagged from the PR even last week was representative of the final game. I imagine PES 2015 will release around the same time PES does every year.

"It will ship when it's ready." seems like vacuous PR jibba jabba to me. I think the game is essentially done already and the gameplay video snagged from the PR even last week was representative of the final game. PES 2015 will release around the same time PES does every year.

Hi mate, would you bet for 25 september? Don't know if it's curious to know, but long way road means ana valanche of patches?

Last edited:

I still believe it will be released just before the start of the CL. As it normally is!

Hi mate, would you bet for 25 september? Don't know if it's curious to know, but long way road means ana valanche of patches?

it will be defo october again. and a thursday as always. october 9th would be too early so i'll make my guess: october 16 or 23

plus october 9 not good for me, because october 7 is the release date for the new Alien game :P

it will be defo october again. and a thursday as always. october 9th would be too early so i'll make my guess: october 16 or 23
plus october 9 not good for me, because october 7 is the release date for the new Alien game :P

16 october it's almost a month later FIFA. The pitch has to be mercyless theirs. I reckon a sign of truth in Ipswich words when he says the game is as we've seen already. If PES pointed on another way to represent soccer, I think it wouldn't be a problem. But due to "similar" profile in features, I fear I wont spend money for two games on ps4 as I still don't have it.

Dynamic weather was never promised, people were talking about it, but KONAMI never said:"we will have dynamic weather"

I honestly learned to not believe the hype, but you can't deny that all the news about second divisions,real managers, live updates,improved stadium editor, etc are exciting. They are a big improvement for PES, and those things will certainly be ingame.

About two-tiered stamina, i'm asking this since pes 2011. Will not be there in PES 2015, and i honestly don't know why.
At least they should make stamina much more relevant during a match.

Dynamic weather and Time Lapse are two completely different things.

Back
Top Bottom