PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

There's a big audience of old PES fans that come back every year to see if "the king is back" or if the same old empty promises are being made. They still have a chance, they just need to deliver more and talk less.

Exactly and this group is very large. most of them play FIFA, but they hope PES will be good again. for them the better alternative is FIFA.

Winning Eleven Asia ‏@winning11asia 1h
#PES2015 will ship when it's done. Slim chance for annual Sept/Oct release? http://goo.gl/kE07lZ

Actually that's good news.

Adam also mentioned there might be only one demo, before of after Gamescon. He didn't know. He stated once more: game will be released when it's done as he and teams knows PES 2014 was a failure and disappointed lots of fans.

What I am waiting most for is news about Master League. The only mode I care for...

:CONFUSE: Konami ban my PES 2015 video from youtube and youtube want to delete my acaunt becouse Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. flagged my video and acount..

I'm one of the reason PES community have a good opinion about the game and be optimisichni after Konami's trailer fiasco, I was one of the reason the video is viewed 14 000 times of which there were only 8 dislikes, something that konami can not boast (I'm not make money from Youtube) .. and now I'm flagged by konami. Why Konami? Why are you doing everything possible to hurt your fans, why is trying to kill any hope in us ?

:CONFUSE: Konami ban my PES 2015 video from youtube and youtube want to delete my acaunt becouse Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. flagged my video and acount..

I'm one of the reason PES community have a good opinion about the game and be optimisichni after Konami's trailer fiasco, I was one of the reason the video is viewed 14 000 times of which there were only 8 dislikes, something that konami can not boast (I'm not make money from Youtube) .. and now I'm flagged by konami. Why Konami? Why are you doing everything possible to hurt your fans, why is trying to kill any hope in us ?
First you should ask permission before you put their trailer online. On youtube there are some rules that you have to stick or you can say bye bye to channel :BORED:

The same could happen to you that you upload someone else's trailer.

He means the leaked gameplay footage, not the trailer.

Jokes on them, bc the gameplay video has spread far and wide on YT.

Konami will probably have a very serious think about who can preview
hands on with the game after that happening.

He means the leaked gameplay footage, not the trailer.

The same thing. He shoud't upload that video, and btw the real owner (who recorded that) could also report him for stealing his video.

Last edited:

Nothing to hide I guess.

The same thing. He shoud't upload that video, and btw the real owner of the video (who recorded that) could also report him for stealing his video.

The problem is, it's not owner who complaint.

It's that stupid Content ID thing on YouTube, blocking videos left and right.

In his case... It happened that KONAMI and Content ID matched. Sadly, if both = true, his account is threathened to exist (know how that works pretty well, due to music I uploaded).

KONAMI is quite serious in taking leaked footage out. Even original uploader had to remove it...

Why?! It got the hype for the game pretty high! Talk about doing something stupid. :/ KONAMI you're unbelievable in this regard!

The problem is, it's not owner who complaint.

It's that stupid Content ID thing on YouTube, blocking videos left and right.

In his case... It happened that KONAMI and Content ID matched. Sadly, if both = true, his account is threathened to exist (know how that works pretty well, due to music I uploaded).

KONAMI is quite serious in taking leaked footage out. Even original uploader had to remove it...

Why?! It got the hype for the game pretty high! Talk about doing something stupid. :/ KONAMI you're unbelievable in this regard!
+1
The same thing. He shoud't upload that video, and btw the real owner (who recorded that) could also report him for stealing his video.

Is not from video owner(i was put link to his video anyway), its strike from Konami .

Thank God for Youtube video downloaders so I can still analyze the video personally.

For some it might FREAK them OUT:Coming Autumn/Winter 2014

just noticed in one of the screens that (not only that of Robben) the behaviour of LAHM is captured really good. well done.

Last edited:

that site looks very professional looks like konami wants to change. Its good that they want to release the game when is ready they need to sit down and deliver a complete game

The text of the website is probably done by some one who doesn't work at KONAMI cause it says PES 2016 on page 2 under features. lol

i can see all of the pics. im using chrome aswell

btw that Bhatti admitting that 14 was a half game is good and its good aswell that he says what he LIKED about the old PES games, responsivnes, the lots of variation of goals and matches, it's outcomes....but saying that they are aiming to make 15 and the nex PES games like PES 5 & 6 its just breaking my heart because what the hell happend in the last 7 years then? its like tearing up my old wounds by saying things like this.
and im still naive, i think he/they really want to do it. but it could happen and it could fail ...again

and i just got hyped again :EMB:

Last edited:

i can see all of the pics. im using chrome aswell

btw that Bhatti admitting that 14 was a half game is good and its good aswell that he says what he LIKED about the old PES games, responsivnes, the lots of variation of goals and matches, it's outcomes....but saying that they are aiming to make 15 and the nex PES games like PES 5 & 6 its just breaking my heart because what the hell happend in the last 7 years then? its like tearing up my old wounds by saying things like this.
and im still naive, i think he/they really want to do it. but it could happen and it could fail ...again

got hyped again :EMB:

please don't fall for that. 8 years in a row? it's good we saw leaked gameplay videos. that way the expectations are lowered, so we know what is coming: (probably) a fixed pes 2014.

It's not about the quantity of the screenshots, it's about the way they get cropped in the site:

235235.png

Other than that, I agree it looks rather slick and professional.

Back
Top Bottom