PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Finally some news that calms this thread down from all the Konami punchbag antics :)

Im very much looking forward to this to be honest, ive already made my decision to take a punt on PES for another year, so bring it on I say.

I browsed many forums, especially in Italy, and everything you get is people play fanboysme like a protocol.
Forums are only places where collecting info about a game, meanwhile it comes Gamescom and you can verify if words and screens tell the truth.
It's just with recent leaked videos, we could judge a bit anticipatingly.
The rest are just consolewar and gameswar to increase the pages and subscribers.

Don't want to start a forum war, but that place right now is in shambles because of some users. Negativity for the sake of it, personal attacks,etc.

Not an healthy discussion forum, at all.

Yes sorry this isn't a attack or anything just an observation

KONAMI seems to care what WENB users think and feel
Yes, that place has really changed. It's more negative than Evo-Web and I never thought I would see the day that happened. Their forums are being spoilt by petty Internet warrior battles. Very unpleasant to read.

Konami *should* care more about Evo-Web. It's where the best discussion can be found and always has been. But I get the impression this site is happy to be a little more distant from Konami, and more impartial and independent as a result.

Yes, that place has really changed. It's more negative than Evo-Web and I never thought I would see the day that happened. Their forums are being spoilt by petty Internet warrior battles. Very unpleasant to read.

Konami *should* care more about Evo-Web. It's where the best discussion can be found and always has been. But I get the impression this site is happy to be a little more distant from Konami, and more impartial and independent as a result.

Most of the WENB members left because they were criticised or banned for criticizing the game. I was a member when that happened and nowhere were the emotions that high like they have been in the past 2 years. they were concerned fans that were really repectful to the WENB staf but no matter what they said they got banned. One thing changed: Adam left the forums, but then it was already to late. they never came back, they probably went over to FIFA. This is why my rants are towards KONAMI: If you don't respect your fans you will lose them.

I think the podcast shows they are really changing something, but I don't think it will change PES 2015 that much, will probably take another 2 years.

I would really love to see a 2 player (with a friend) mode for Myclub online.

Last edited:

To say the truth, it's about Adam role if Konami has come across this change. You can like it or not, but without mid-orient money they wouldn't have gotten nowhere against EA.

Rubbish the forum is infested with people's complaints. How can you claim that.

Because they not chasing away the crazy folk things are going to get crazy

Ridiculous to think that people went iver to fifa as a result

Also how is complaining on Evo-web or WENB going to make a better game? Make a youtube video, twiiter or email konami what people do is troll amd try to justify it as negative feedback.

Gets my arse right up that

Last edited:

To say the truth, it's about Adam role if Konami has come across this change. You can like it or not, but without mid-orient money they wouldn't have gotten nowhere against EA.

People everyday now only complain about EA and KONAMI, if they care it selfs and wait for the game it can be delightful for the community and the fórums.
Who cares what they think, people will going to buy the two games, and they will be quiet all season... :))

Day 1 up to date transfers ;)
Seriously though, it sounds like it could be a good overall package. If they can improve shooting and keepers to a good level, I'll be a happy camper.

Most of the dissatisfaction on forums comes from the reality that footie games haven't really evolved as much as they could or should of by now.

This is indicative of the industry as a whole and despite the advancements in physics,graphics and cinematics..gameplay and playability has been whoefully neglected.

The fps genre has reached almost saturation point and I can't wait till valve shake it up again with the new half-life and show Ingenuity and collapsing the box and perceived current standards.

Even fifa while being fairly advanced tehnically doesn't push the standards on from what they were 20 years ago,we are all still fundamentally playing the same game..I'm still a great believer control mechanics and ball control could be greatly enhanced with factors like spin and curl,elevation and tradjectory being more user defined with the control interface..for me it would certainly add a greater level of immersion.

I believe we live in a winge society but you have to take into account pes last gen never reached its own lofty standards of fluidity and response and always felt a tad half baked.

As for parity between the ps4/xboxone..fifa14 reached a standard of 60fps/1080p on both formats and the idea that the ps4 is 40 percent better is fiction..both machines have the same 86x architecture and use he same amount of ram..yes one is more gpu centric and has faster ram,while the other has more CPU centric ram and a esram bottleneck..but there both more the capable of parity running pes15..the pc should version should have the edge on paper..alot of sonys claim of a more powerful system are yet to be really proven and they have always claimed the greater hardware since the ps2..and we know the dreamcast and xbox360 had the better performance.

Not saying the ps4 isn't quick or doesn't have the advantage of gpu compute,but the Xboxone isn't the poorly designed machine it's made out to be.

Just my two cense!!

Last edited:

Day 1 up to date transfers ;)
Seriously though, it sounds like it could be a good overall package. If they can improve shooting and keepers to a good level, I'll be a happy camper.

James Cox and Klaus Ganer sounded like as if they are the most professional people at KONAMI. the way they talk was straight up and honest. And talking about features that do matter. not that Japanese and Adam nonsense: it's only about gameplay. James Cox and Klaus Ganer know that updates belong to the "package". it must be in the game. Let see how this will translate into the game.

To be honest its all just PR hyperbole, if Adam Bhatti promised me the sun was shining i'd still look outside first.

If they are at this stage in now and key features and animations are missing and goalkeepers are still terrible there is no way this can be even close to being finished and polished for a September release, give us a BETA and prove us wrong, stop hiding the game and prohibiting cameras from playtests, until then its all PR lies as per every year, nothing from those leaked videos has showed any promise for me, i'd rather they took an extra 6 months, close ranks, stop asking people what they should do and just make the types of amazing games they did before all these outside interferences and ego's got involved and killed the game year by year.

Without a second thought.

I'd also take expanded Master League (4 x 20 teams and 12 teams in D2) and it would be enough for PES 6 Deluxe for me. I'd even pay dat 50 pounds for dat.

Either way, so far I am still cautiously optimistic about PES 2015. I've bought PES 2014 right after patch 1.12 was released for PC, and while some bugs are annoying I enjoy this game quite a bit.

Hopefully, and there is indication that it finally might happen, KONAMI will bring it back - but we'll have to wait until demo to judge the gameplay changes.

But so far the promises of managers, new second divisions and myClub are keeping me optimistic (and a tiny tad excited) and honestly I can't wait for more news about PES 2015.

Thou it's all uncertain, and that uncertainty is killing me. I wanna believe in it, I truly hope that pitch is finally ours, but looking back in time it's hard to be 100% confident about it.

While all of us were upset that Konami haven't released the promised video/trailer yet, nobody noticed the news about microtransactions being a part of PES now.

That's the bad news in my opinion - microtransactions are the worst thing to happen in gaming and now Konami are introducing them into a game which is in a bad health.

Last edited:

Once we were all angry of konami to not having a trailer for PES 2015, passed us a story that is at worse than that we have no trailer ... is a microtransaction .

For me, this is the worst thing that happened in gaming, unfortunately konami copy the worst in the game that is in bad health.
Money rules the world. Konami have latched on when sales are decreasing.

Yep they have to be sustainable

With the daily data they seem to have the boxes ticked. The crew they have in UK must be paid so it would be logical to start charging for dlc.

Will be interesting to see how things pan out.

If PES2015 sales are worse they are going to be up shit creek without a paddle.
Sorry this is a bit doom and gloom but this is an almighty push from konami. On paper atleast.....

Im really hoping this game is good, really missed playing Pro Evo, plus now that im only a PC gamer, the modding aspect really excites me.

While a small part of PES fans will always buy the game every year and claim it's the best thing since sliced bread (even if the game is broken like 2014). There's a big audience of old PES fans that come back every year to see if "the king is back" or if the same old empty promises are being made. They still have a chance, they just need to deliver more and talk less.

Back
Top Bottom