PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

It would be nice if we could mix kits like in a previous version. How hard is this to be put back in? Also i hope they keep the dirt on kits and pitch wear would be a nice edition.
Licence problem, but why Konami don't make directly "alternate home kit 1", "alternate home kit 2", alternate away 1" etc... without mixing system.

exemple France :
Home kit : blue, white, red
Away kit : white, blue, white
Home alternate kit : blue, blue, red
Away alternate kit : white, white, white

Holland :
Home alternate kit : orange, orange, orange

Last edited:

I wonder if 1080p / 60 FPS is a needed specification.
I have an older Samsung LCD with 720p and 1080i, so NO 1080p.
Would the game work on that TV, combined with Xbox One?

Curious to know, other than looking nice, how 1080p/60fps will benefit a football game.

Smoother overall experience and increased responsiveness on 60fps. That's why games like COD are generally 60fps, twitch shooting/responsiveness is key in those types of games. 60fps in sports games make a big difference.

1080p just provides better overall aesthetics e.g. More detail and clarity, less bluriness of up scaling and less jaggies. More pixels is always better.

Smoother overall experience and increased responsiveness on 60fps. That's why games like COD are generally 60fps, twitch shooting/responsiveness is key in those types of games. 60fps in sports games make a big difference.

Agreed, 60fps makes a world of difference in all games in my opinion. The increased responsiveness and smoothness really enhances the play-ability. We had a number of people on here last year saying 30fps is fine for PES, but once you've played at 60fps you wouldn't go back.

Licence problem, but why Konami don't make directly "alternate home kit 1", "alternate home kit 2", alternate away 1" etc... without mixing system.

exemple France :
Home kit : blue, white, red
Away kit : white, blue, white
Home alternate kit : blue, blue, red
Away alternate kit : white, white, white

Holland :
Home alternate kit : orange, orange, orange

couldnt agree more, and now with the new generation of consoles and game sizes(we have seen games up to 50gb) theres no excuse for EA or Konami to not add alternative kits, last gen they would aways come with that "we dont have disc space" bs.
Same goes for more stadiums, real faces and boots.

Regarding editing unlicensed teams on console, USB's formatted on Fat32 format will work on the PS4 console. As for Xbox one I'm not so sure,...

Will PC port be from ps4/xbone ?
Kinda missed any information on this one.

Will PC port be from ps4/xbone ?
Kinda missed any information on this one.

That's something even KONAMI doesn't know :LOL:. They don't want to spill the beans either.

It will be disaster if we get PS3/X360 version though (gameplay wise I don't think there will be much difference, but some modes/features might be missing).

If the game is always running at 60 fps (including cutscenes and replays, like on PS2 games), it will be awesome to see.

I see. Sounds like some tech that PES has needed for a while. Nice. Cheers lads.

Just for info, PS4 is the lead platform for PES 2015, same for FIFA 15 and all EASports games

Although the following might be very old news for avid console owners and early adopters of this-gen consoles, I've, as PC guy, been quite surprised by these articles:

http://www.techradar.com/news/gamin...to-catch-up-to-ps4-says-game-dev-1241378#null
http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/1...ps4-will-always-be-stronger-than-the-xbox-one
http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...e-closing-the-power-gap-with-playstation.aspx

I never knew there is almost 40% power gap in favor of PS4 :OOOH: Poor Microsoft ...

If PES is confirmed 1080p/60 for PS4, hopefully they can get 720p/60 for XBone without sacrificing anything else ... and God knows what happens with PC port

For PES 2015...
Can someone tell me, if we can able to add 2º divisions only on leagues they have one division?
The newest Portuguese 2nd League will have for the first time 24 Teams!

Winning Eleven Blog ‏@WENBlog 16m
[New] PES 2015 - Jon Murphy, Julian Merceron and Naoya Hatsumi Interview http://bit.ly/1odjMRH #WENB

Winning Eleven Blog ‏@WENBlog 33m
[New] PES 2015 - James Cox and Klaus Ganer Interview http://bit.ly/1odiDcJ #WENB

Winning Eleven Blog ‏@WENBlog 24m View translation
[New] PES 2015 - Adam Bhatti Interview http://bit.ly/1odliDg #WENB

Last edited:

Very interesting interview with the data team.

They are going allout this year. Let's hope it all comes together well on release day

Which one of the 3 is it? It's the only one that interest me, thanks
Did they talk about the revamping attibutes system?

If we're getting 2nd division teams, do we get full 1st and 2nd division leagues in Master League?

So, if I select to play as Brest, I can place myself in Ligue 2, with the other 19 Ligue 2 teams and have Ligue 1 (with the full 20 teams) a tier above me.

Would be great to have this, as it's something I always wanted in the ML - play with a full league heirarchy (two or more).

Interesting all the Interviews on WENB. Their comments section has been hectic every single post is a negative and i dont think they getting as many comments either

Have pesfans had enough? I think these interviews are a way to get people back and active

Interesting all the Interviews on WENB. Their comments section has been hectic every single post is a negative and i dont think they getting as many comments either

Have pesfans had enough? I think these interviews are a way to get people back and active

Don't want to start a forum war, but that place right now is in shambles because of some users. Negativity for the sake of it, personal attacks,etc.

Not an healthy discussion forum, at all.

Back
Top Bottom