PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Hi Banksy,

I wasn't saying that PES should look at FIFA and copy their things. It is true that PES did all of that before on the SNES, N64, PSone and PS2 days. All I am trying to say is that KONAMI can't have an excuse for 2 reasons, one because FIFA is doing it, so it's not hardware limitation and 2 like you pointed out KONAMI had done it in the past.

So much is possible besides the gameplay and AI. They are just being neglected. That is a shame, really.

I know bro,and your a gentlemen...I feel the same,lets hold tight and wait and see..things already look promising this year..early days but still lots of promise.

I also think even Konami now realise this ie you have to put the work in to get the sales and success,loyalty only lasts so long and they can't live off the glory days forever.

Last edited:

News from Adam Bhatti interviewed by Italian TV program "Gamerland":
- Each team have its own manager with specific characteristics that will reflect on the team
- You can also create new managers
- Second divisions for Italy, England and Spain (not sure if licensed)
- Stadium editor confirmed
- Improved offline ML, especially transfers
- Improved crowd sound effects
- Time lapse with dynamic shadows

There's some nice news.:))

So we could have

Premier League (Unlicensed)
Championship (Unlicensed)

Ligue One

Serie A
Serie B

Liga BBVA
Liga Adelante

Eredivisie

Portugese League (Unlicensed)

Brasileiro Série A
Brasileiro Série B

Argentina Premier League

Chilean Premier League

PES League
D2 League

So we could have

Ligue One

Serie A
Serie B

Liga BBVA
Liga Adelante

Eredivisie

Brasileiro Série A
Brasileiro Série B

Argentina Premier League

Chilean Premier League

PES League
D2 League

It's a nice way if konami replace PES League with Turkish/Russian/asian(japan/china/indonesia)league

So we could have

Ligue One

Serie A
Serie B

Liga BBVA
Liga Adelante

Eredivisie

Brasileiro Série A
Brasileiro Série B

Argentina Premier League

Chilean Premier League

PES League
D2 League

If they create unlimted slots then the editing community will have a good time. Also I thinkg KONAMI should promote their edit option much more, that way it will be more attractive to people who pay much attention to licenses to decide which game to chose.

If they create unlimted slots then the editing community will have a good time. Also I thinkg KONAMI should promote their edit option much more, that way it will be more attractive to people who pay much attention to licenses to decide which game to chose.

You watch them get rid of the PES and D2 leagues although they put them in for the Bundesliga.

I still have no idea how the PNG upload will work on the new consoles

So we could have

Ligue One

Serie A
Serie B

Liga BBVA
Liga Adelante

Eredivisie

Brasileiro Série A
Brasileiro Série B

Argentina Premier League

Chilean Premier League

PES League
D2 League

"Clydesdale Bank Premier League and Scottish Premier League Trademarks, logos, player names and likenesses appear under licence from Scottish Premier League.

http://www.konami.jp/pesm/en/pc/index.php5

Scotland Premier League, no or yes?

News from Adam Bhatti interviewed by Italian TV program "Gamerland":
- Each team have its own manager with specific characteristics that will reflect on the team
- Stadium editor confirmed
- Improved crowd sound effects
- Time lapse with dynamic shadows
French second division too

I'm surprised by the optmism that these vídeos created on people in general. Many positive commments.

Game seems to be fun.

Lets hope they don't screw what it looks good and fix what needs fixing (like GKs)

But they should also implement what is also lacking gameplay wise, like a good staminia system. They should increase the risk of comceeding fouls when you sprint towards the man on the ball só agressively. Players should be more vulnarable to lose balance and fall when they are being pressured from behind, like in real football. Only we9 did a good job on that, I miss that so much.

Last edited:

I'm surprised by the optmism that these vídeos created on people in general. Many positive commments.

Game seems to be fun.

Lets hope they don't screw what it looks good and fix what needs fixing (like GKs)

But they should also implement what is also lacking gameplay wise, like a good staminia system. They should increase the risk of comceeding fouls when you sprint towards the man on the ball só agressively. Players should be more vulnarable to lose balance and fall when they are being pressured from behind, like in real football. Only we9 did a good job on that, I miss that so much.

I am quietly optimistic also. Seems to be a wave of negativity and cynicism across the board which is understandable following the sham that was PES 14. After playing PES 13 over the last few weeks it has somewhat given me a sense of belief that Konami can indeed make this game good again.

The press release and leaked video show promise obviously if the flaws of goalkeepers etc are fixed and we have a proper master league implemented. Still I believe very little can be judged at this early point, previous iterations have indeed left a broken community pissed off. Still I will leave my judging until Gamescom when we can get proper impressions of hopefully a much improved and "working" PES

I really don't understand why people excited..I wanna be excited too but ı see no reason right now..Do you guys really want that Pes 09-10 style arcade games? Is it just me wanting that build-up passing style gameplay?

I really don't understand why people excited..I wanna be excited too but ı see no reason right now..Do you guys really want that Pes 09-10 style arcade games? Is it just me wanting that build-up passing style gameplay?
I think this game will be a balance between fun and simulation...you can't get a proper simulation from a game, actually its not possible..real game is 90 min and you are playing on the screen for just 10/15 min...so FUN is the main factor imo !! in that video you can see those two guys constantly pressed the sprint button...so don't judge from that video if the game is too arcade...we need to wait for the demo for proper judgement ! cheers mate ! :))

Yeah but.. But why konami can not do that ? Why only thing they do is just to piss off us ?

They should be very grateful for this Portuguese fan with shaking spy camera , filmed these blurry shots ... he did a good job , better that all PR and marketing department of Konami and their gameplay trailer from 25th

This sounds promising.

this is an excerpt from the interview

Hey guys, here're all the news revealed today, I've done my best to translate them:
The idea of recreating the true PES felleing is what has fueled the developement of PES 2015
There're new menu, stats updated weekly, and also weekly updates for injuries, player status or transfers
My Club will replace MLO, and thanks to this new mode it'll be possible to create your own team, also thanks to microtransactions
Master League has been improved, with focus on transfer system
PES 2015 will have some managers licenses. Managers will apply their own style to their teams
There'll be some second divisions, like the italian, spanish, french and english ones
New teams and stadiums licenses are going to be announced in the future
In Master League, other than licensed managers, you'll have managers for all teams, allowing you to create as many managers as you want (not that much clear...)
Stadium editor is back, with many new options
If you start a match on afternoon, when the evening is coming, the shadow will change in a dynamic way
1080p & 60fps confirmed
Caressa is the new italian commentator

"PES 2015 to feature second divisions of England, France, Italy and Spain"

Is this True ??

Regarding the second divisions, is it confirmed the players in those teams will be licensed? (Something I saw from GTM PES World).

I can now confirm my preorder:BOP:, which site do you recommend?

offtopic :P

this year will be a blow for fans of fifa
tumblr_n7u4bfklIo1taz05oo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom