PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

The text of the website is probably done by some one who doesn't work at KONAMI cause it says PES 2016 on page 2 under features. lol
That is a lie it says pes 2015 look at it well and stop trolling konami

That is a lie it says pes 2015 look at it well and stop trolling konami

It says in red on page 2 under features.

Just to be clear, I do believe some forum members here and on other sites have an IQ that consist of 2 numbers (in case you don't understand: they are dumb)

The rest you can figure out yourself. I'll leave you with a video that also apply to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iayygl226No

Huh, I just copied the text and pasted it on notepad and it is a 5, but on my screen and on the screenshot it really looks like a 6. It's the font!

lol it just a bent 2015, someone been bashing too much?
that site looks real decent for sure, but i hope pes15 gameplay nothing like pes6 gameplay..

Can't believe the huge deal you're making out of a number. Out of a font. Overreacting much?. Come on guys, I know the lack of videos and news make us focus on irrelevant stuff, but let's wise up a little!

Sometimes it's better not to post rather than do it just to do it.

Not taking shots at anyone in particular, but sometimes it really surprises me how childish we act.

Screenshoots without the "bar", 1600x900 and 1920x1080 resolutions

PES2015_KONAMIStadium_overlook_1404378154.jpg

PES2015_KONAMIStadium_overlook_1404378154.jpg

PES2015_MUNU_Player_01_1404378155.jpg

PES2015_MUNU_Player_03_1404378156.jpg

PES2015_MUNU_Player_04_1404378156.jpg

PES2015_MUNU_Player_05_1404378157.jpg

OLD TRAFFORD:

PES2015_OldTrafford_01_1404378158.jpg

PES2015_OldTrafford_02_1404378159.jpg

PES2015_OldTrafford_04_1404378160.jpg

Last edited:

Can't believe the huge deal you're making out of a number. Out of a font. Overreacting much?. Come on guys, I know the lack of videos and news make us focus on irrelevant stuff, but let's wise up a little!

Sometimes it's better not to post rather than do it just to do it.

Not taking shots at anyone in particular, but sometimes it really surprises me how childish we act.

Can't believe you didn't detect the sarcasm :)

Just to be clear, I do believe some forum members here and on other sites have an IQ that consist of 2 numbers (in case you don't understand: they are dumb)

The rest you can figure out yourself. I'll leave you with a video that also apply to you.

I don't appreciate you saying this here. Even if you were right, you don't have to come across the way you did.

I seriously think that PES will be good to play, with what's presented.
I dreamed about D2 in a PES since long time, and i seriously and this year ML will be obviously better in terms of players developpement. With seconds divisions added, that's way more "plug'n'play" than before, i could play serie a with my Juve day one without waiting to have an option file with full Serie B playable, then adjust stats myself (fm converter that exist weren't accurate for PES, and every OF editor pratically use it)

Waiting for "news" about developpements about animation in general, now that they aren't restricted by the PS360 memory (Fox Engine taking all the consoles ressources), normally they have the possibility to add a good numbers without any problem, even with patchs.

@Lami: thanks for having added spoiler, i completely forgot sorry

Last edited:

Jinking run and deft touch... is the idea the same ? both is R2 + L analogue

Yes, in redefining skills, I see again they try to reduce the impact in combining the buttons for a more speedy way to dribble. I hope this doesn't affect those skills of 2014, as I expect to increase, but I read they won't run this way.

What an own goal :LMAO:

"With PES 14, we had a new engine - FOX Engine - that we were trying to incorporate and many of the gameplay feelings of PES were just lost really, because we were trying to make a game that looked beautiful," Bhatti says. "But really, PES has been known for playing the beautiful game but not really caring about... how we moved, having the most accurate animation. [Earlier PES titles] definitely captured certain things, like a player run, for example, but it was super responsive and that allowed you to be very instinctive when you played. [In] PES 14, you had to think two seconds before you were going to do something because the animation would play out, and that's not PES."

He continued: "So for us, [PES 2015 is] about going back to the basics, going back to why you played PES in the first place. PES 5 and PES 6 have been earmarked by us, mainly because it's that era where the fans still say to us, 'That's when you guys were good, that's when you guys were the best'. Now, you can't just high-res a PES 5/PES 6 game and ship it for £40/£50... We really can't... and I don't think we should as well, we should be aiming a little bit higher. But the gameplay feeling is still magic, it's still perfect to me. We've tried to capture that and [rediscover] why it was special."
PES 2015 screenshot

The key to getting PES back on track, though, is getting the controls and responsiveness right, Bhatti suggests.

"The most basic thing for me is, in PES, when I played it, 1) super responsive and 2) left stick dribbling and R2 stop," he says, "this feeling that I didn't need a trick stick or needed to do tricks to beat a player, it was all about seeing the play and react to what's going on.

"The final thing is not scoring the same goal twice. That was so important to me in PES. You will shoot from anywhere, take a chance, you'll feel like, hey I've got a chance here. I think really with all football games you started to find too many sweet spots. PES surely had its own, PES 5 did as well, but you weren't just locked to those moments. You could try it and score [a wonder goal] and 'Oh my God, did you see that?'. They're the moments that we're trying to catch with the gameplay."

This sounds incredibly good!
Almost too good to be true.

If they just wouldn´t have fucked up their communication with the fans like last year when for example they promised us rain and it wasn´t there etc, I´d probably believe every word for a 100%!

As I got caught a little bit by the hype train, I believe like 80% of it :P.

I hope they make it true! It´s KONAMI´s chance to make it right and I really really hope, they won´t screw this!

Last edited:

@Lami
You can also erase the majuh quote (or delete the latests posts concerned about correction, this one too) it will be clearer
Thanks ;)

Edit: i tried to copy and paste but it just fu**** up the post, wait a sec
Edit2: it's good now :)

Last edited:

Damn it, didn't want to get on the hype train, was reading through this forum as usually its 90% negative, but this game and the leaked vids seem to be swaying this crowd to 50-50....

I still think most of the stuff is too good to be true...wait for demo...wait for demo....wait for demo...........

I would be very careful. Every year there is a hype train. Remember last year, where photo realistic graphics were promised, dynamic weather...

At the end lots of promises were broken due to lack of ressources.

This sounds interesting but I'll wait till I play it before believing it.

Oh, and imho there can't be a next-gen-PES without a realtime two-tiered stamina-fatigue system. This is crucial and without it, it would be all wrong.

So bring it on, Konami.

Yes and also important:

The demo has to be on time! Not too early and not too late.

And only one demo with the final code for all platforms at the same time or at least with not a too big release time difference.

Not like last years (two demos for PES 2013; US, japanese, euro demo for PES 2014 all different etc)!

I would be very careful. Every year there is a hype train. Remember last year, where photo realistic graphics were promised, dynamic weather...

Oh, and imho there can't be a next-gen-PES without a realtime two-tiered stamina-fatigue system. This is crucial and without it, it would be all wrong.

So bring it on, Konami.

Henry with his two-tiered stamina system :P

So bring it on, Konami.

Dynamic weather was never promised, people were talking about it, but KONAMI never said:"we will have dynamic weather"

I honestly learned to not believe the hype, but you can't deny that all the news about second divisions,real managers, live updates,improved stadium editor, etc are exciting. They are a big improvement for PES, and those things will certainly be ingame.

About two-tiered stamina, i'm asking this since pes 2011. Will not be there in PES 2015, and i honestly don't know why.
At least they should make stamina much more relevant during a match.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom