PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

However, one place Britain's influence is immediately apparent is in PES 2015's presentation, which has adopted a more modern, tile-based form.

Well, that was expected...

It's great

I know that some members here have always felt Konami are in the dark in Japan and couldnt remain that quirky little japanese company anymore

They unfortunately made this move too late.

Wasnt the iss team based in Europe though and how useless was the offices they had in Germany? It seems they did nothing but stuff around for a few years

Last edited:

some of the stuff at the end was just stupid, we have a leg up on the competition cause there in canada.. we are closer to the training grounds, LOL. Cmon really? How far is japan from Fulham?

Interesting article until I looked at the screenshot showing them amateurish signs ie "together we are strong," I mean how difficult is it to create decent realistic signs instead of this childish nonsense?

So it's prety much confirmed that Pes 15 will be arcade heavy game...

Ik9LRw9.gif

I think most of the problems have come from playing stick instead of D-pad. You heard!

Interesting article until I looked at the screenshot showing them amateurish signs ie "together we are strong," I mean how difficult is it to create decent realistic signs instead of this childish nonsense?

Make them a part of edit mode.

A bit amusing to see Adam throw Pes 2014 under the bus like that

It's his job to say such things. But those words are insulting.
Never been so happy with my choice to not buy that PES 2014 beta.

Last edited:

If they want european feedback and new menus, im pretty sure someone from this website would do both better for free... With amazing new player faces in the package too as a bonus.

Couldn't care less about the menus myself as long as they are not like the cluttered and clunky FIFA 14 menus. Recommend they be clear and easy to navigate instead.

Good read. Sounds promising. Makes me wonder though why it took them so long to pinpoint PES 5 & 6 as the pinnacle of the series, and to suddenly decide they want to do that again. I could have told 'em that about 7 years ago.

That´s the number 1 question!

New interview (with gameplay in background) - I think???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV2J0TUoy6Y

I haven't seen this one before.. but the background shows some blurred gameplay.. with some nice cinematic celebrations - I think they look really good.

Yeah, everything sounds so damn positive!

I really wish they´ll make the majority happy.

I´m really curious and optimistic.

But I also hope, that in the future this on and off crap stops!
Like, taking away features in one release and bring it back in the next release just like almost introducing it as a new one (stadium editor, weather, etc etc)

Can´t wait...

I do not know .. I still think that if they want to compete with FIFA, Konami must make a very good and rich online mode, otherwise everything else is useless . No matter how good your gameplay is , if online mode is tragic, as now, the people will again opt for FIFA, or at least 90% of them .

Back
Top Bottom