PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

We waiting the demo, PC users but.. from where :D I dont know from where will come the link ! Konami-pes2013.com site is .. not update very correct and fine... i wait demo but .. i dont know from where :FAIL:

I'm waiting for we 2013 demo on jp psn, it will be avaliable earlier than pes 2013 demoon eur psn.

A bit of suspense right now because of the possibility of having just 5min matchs for consoles demos, but in the end i think i'll get an alleviation, it will be 10 min as always. I hope so:))

Will the build they used to make the last video and the demo be the same (just trying to anticipate the possible future excuses if the demo is what many of us expect) ?

if i am right then it will be same as last year and before....release tim is around midnight or before midnight...tonight ofcourse

all comes down to tomorrow.Im defo going to get fifa but pes is in the balance due to it having a poor 5 years(actually 2012 was pretty good on the pitch).

no talk of builds tomorrow as-well.Hate that excuse

*sets alarm for middle of the night to wake up and see if PES/WE demo has been released*

;)

Dont people take time off work to play the demo as well? :)

*sets alarm for middle of the night to wake up and see if PES/WE demo has been released*

;)

Dont people take time off work to play the demo as well? :)

Yes, and good overlap with Olympics too !

Money is no problem for EA though.

They know how to shut competition up ;(. Thus the exclusive licenses and club things (Tottenham was 2 years licensed in KONAMI game... Now the only licensed English team in that game is... Man Utd :().

Heck. EA monopoly must be stopped :/.

As for demo release, I believe it's 9AM UK time, as usual.

EA monopoly must be stopped :/.

Even if Konami happened to lose every single license there is, I'd hope they'd just give us a blank template and say "go ahead and put whatever you want here", have the ability to put in your own entrance video, have those children on the centre circle waving a big blank flag shaped perfectly for a Champions League logo, let us put the music in, basically make a mockery of all this licensing nonsense.

Even if Konami happened to lose every single license there is, I'd hope they'd just give us a blank template and say "go ahead and put whatever you want here", have the ability to put in your own entrance video, have those children on the centre circle waving a big blank flag shaped perfectly for a Champions League logo, let us put the music in, basically make a mockery of all this licensing nonsense.

konami doesn't even have the balls to put in a fake bundesliga.

you can wait a loooong time for that.:CONFUSE: :(

They should have at least 10-15 blank editable leagues that can be organized in anyway. (for second tier football or S. American football or African football etc...)

They should have at least 10-15 blank editable leagues that can be organized in anyway. (for second tier football or S. American football or African football etc...)

Yes! then go as deep as the Blue Square Conference for England :P

Totally agree man. All konami need to do is make it nice and easy to Edit and share....done. But have the ability to edit Everything!

And what was that about, EA/Bundesliga sabre rattling?

I don't see how having a totally blank template is in any way copyright infringement. It's simply not.
Sure, the actual files we share may be a different story, but can EA sue every one of us for editing and modding? I'd love to see them try.

No law can prohibit Konami from making a game with a blank template. Can you even imagine how restrictive that would be? It would be a massive infringement upon their rights and creative ability. It just won't happen.

The only problem with the "no license blank template let the modders do their work" is that is only available for PC version. Consoles will always be limited. :ROLL:

The only problem with the "no license blank template let the modders do their work" is that is only available for PC version. Consoles will always be limited. :ROLL:

Consoles are overly restrictive, I don't see that changing any time soon. But where there's a choice I'll take the better option, for me PC.

It also depends on how robust the editing system is in the new game. Who's to say? They may add in a much better editing system when they switch engines.

Last edited:

Ufff... Jesus Christ, about an our ago my internet got disconceted and I thought I would not play the demo tonight and tomorrow. I must be the most unlucky guy on earth.

The other day I wanted to watch Sony presentation at e3 live on psn for the first time, and guess what, my internet disconceted out of sudden.

Fortunetly I could solve the problem this time. But this shit always happens with me:ANX:. I had an intuition that this would happen again tonight, and it did happen, but thank God I could fix it in time.

What a fright!

Last edited:

I love the music in the player id video. They need to bring that funk back. or have it has an option pes 2 - pes 5 soundtrack and guitar riffs

Just checked the Japanese store and it looks like it has updated for 24 July and there's no demo. However, I swear the same thing happened last year but their store updated again the following day (on a Wednesday at about noon their time) and low-n-behold there was the WE 2012 demo. May be a slim chance then that the WE 2013 demo appears in about 4 more hours. Fingers crossed.

Here is 2:08 am.. UK time is 00:08 of 25th .. PSN is update but .. no demo ?

:PRAY: PSN Japan - My only hope to play the demo before going to bed.

:PRAY:

come on... :PRAY:

Here is 2:08 am.. UK time is 00:08 of 25th .. PSN is update but .. no demo ?

Only the US PSN has updated, they're not getting the demo. EU PSN updates tomorrow after 5:00 pm.
Still waiting on Japan, that's the only choice for people who want to try it before going to bed.

3:00 am GMT seems to be the time for Japan PSN to update.

I was secretly hoping that we get the PC demo tonight... :EMB:

Japanese PSN updates constantly. Unlike the US and UK which have set day and time where everything for the week is released, Japan updates whenever it likes throughout the week and sometimes multiple times throughout the day. Might be something to do with localisation, in that things can be submitted and passed more quickly.

The last two years have seen the demo arrive on Japanese PSN the same day as it has in Europe, with it normally surfacing anytime between 4am and 7am.

Back
Top Bottom