PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

the video was very nice and the lighting looked better aswell

now its time for hands on demo time:))

anyone know what time the demo will be released?

Last edited:

I hope the crowd sounds are actually like this in the game and not just added for the video. The way they react when tricks are made, when the ball is close to the penalty area and anticipating goals before the ball is in the net.

Doubt it and Online is an area in need of improvement desperately. They need to increase functionality and speed up the process of finding/exiting matches. Shocking the system in place at the moment, I'd bank on them betting big with it with Fox Engine.

really a shame. nothing like teaming up with your buddies, controlling a player each and facing off against other people

I hope the crowd sounds are actually like this in the game and not just added for the video. The way they react when tricks are made, when the ball is close to the penalty area and anticipating goals before the ball is in the net.
I don't think it is in the game sounds ... Sound to good to be true !

It's way too soon to judge the game by that video.
IMO it's too fast anyway, but we can adapt that. I wonder how many times Konami will change the gameplay...

Last edited:

It's not a case of that at all. Many of us have said that Konami could possibly benefit from having some outside influence to help modernise the game and tailor it more towards western tastes (the game's biggest market).

The core game will still be developed in Japan but the London team will hopefully mean the game gets better presentation, commentary, crowd chants, etc....things which have been sub-standard for years.

At the end of the day, I don't care if this studio is in London, Seattle, Rio or Sydney, it's just good to see Konami spreading their wings and expanding development outside of Japan.

+ 1 :TU:

LOL... I hate these moments when nobody knows what else to talk about while they wait for the Demo. The stupidest fights take place, the dumbest comments of the year appear, lots of people reloading the Boards every 10ish minutes to see if the Demo leaked.... Actually no! Wait... it's kinda funny.

seeing some nice movements and animations so shall see what the demo offers tomorrow

Spam http://dl.pes2013demo.konamionline.com/pes2013demo/ because this is where it will show up - directory exist. Just need to figure out the filename, probably pes2013demo.zip because that is the usual naming convention.

If we all do this maybe we crash the servers so that the demo will be delayed for PC :SMUG:

Spam http://dl.pes2013demo.konamionline.com/pes2013demo/ because this is where it will show up - directory exist. Just need to figure out the filename, probably pes2013demo.zip because that is the usual naming convention.

If we all do this maybe we crash the servers so that the demo will be delayed for PC :SMUG:

Envy is a bad thing :D

And wish it was that easy as just finding a filename.

I wanna play the demo but I don't understand this "need" to download and play it that fast.It's as if many people are on the edge

The JP psn has already updated some stuff, but no We2013 demo yet.

I really hope it comes ealier than pes 2013 demo as last year, after all japan's time is a day ahead. I'd like to be the first to announce that the we2013 demo is out. lol

I really hope it comes ealier than pes 2013 demo as last year, after all japan's time is a day ahead. I'd like to be the first to announce that the we2013 demo is out. lol

Let me know when too! I've set up my PSN for Japan like you too :) \o/

Let me know when too! I've set up my PSN for Japan like you too :) \o/

if same with last year, let countdown 8 hours from now. :)

I'v been reading on kitanamedia forum that the demo could be only 5 min per match, that would be extremely disappointing.

ps: i think i'll turn off my ps3 and turn it on again 5 hours from now.

I'v been reading on kitanamedia forum that the demo could be only 5 min per match, that would be extremely disappointing.

ps: i think i'll turn off my ps3 and turn it on again 5 hours from now.

For real? Damn... If only we had a community that could tweak almost everything...

As a PC user, I don't really care about that. But damn! You, console users, are screwed if it's true. :(

As a PC user, I don't really care about that. But damn! You, console users, are screwed if it's true. :(

I hope this isn't true. No reason why Konami would do that, pes demos were always 10min.

This can't be true...:TTTH:

niiccee!

What I liked about this video are certainly improved animations, idk if perfect, but they are much more natural look how Robben´s dribbling

0:30 - 0:36 seconds. AMAZING
Buffon animations AMAZING

in pes 2012 animations too fast, it reminds me of sonic the hedgehog.

personally I like this detail.
Animation pass

1:09 natural movement

204adsfadsf.jpg

these little things is what makes a game great.

very good konami, and expect for demo. (pc version) :)

Last edited:

Yeah, passing and crossing animations seem to have recieved a notable improvement. Let's see on the demo. But anyway, you should never expect animations to be vastly improved in pes 2013 to compete with Fifa, far from it. You'd better wait for pes 2014 with the foxengine to see really good improvement in visuals realism in general (wich includes animations). The most important is a solid, balanced and fun gameplay.

There are currently 43 viewing the PES forum, I guess many people around here are pressing f5 like myelf... :LMAO:

Yeah, passing and crossing animations seem to have recieved a notable improvement. Let's see on the demo. But anyway, you should never expect animations to be vastly improved in pes 2013 to compete with Fifa, far from it. You'd better wait for pes 2014 with the foxengine to see really good improvement in visuals realism (wich includes animations).

There are currently 43 viewing the PES forum, I guess many people around here are pressing f5 like myelf... :LMAO:

We waiting the demo, PC users but.. from where :D I dont know from where will come the link ! Konami-pes2013.com site is .. not update very correct and fine... i wait demo but .. i dont know from where :FAIL:

Back
Top Bottom