PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

Japanese PSN updates constantly. Unlike the US and UK which have set day and time where everything for the week is released, Japan updates whenever it likes throughout the week and sometimes multiple times throughout the day. Might be something to do with localisation, in that things can be submitted and passed more quickly.

The last two years have seen the demo arrive on Japanese PSN the same day as it has in Europe, with it normally surfacing anytime between 4am and 7am.

Last year the we2012 demo was out earlier than pes2012 demo, i'm pretty sure about it.

Waiting for the european demo release. American version will be out on the 31 july. The official PES facebook fanpage announced it.
Come on get out!

iTS OUT ON XBOX ACCORDING TO A MEMBER OF KITANAMEDIA FORUM!

Damn.. I was hoping that the JP psn would be the first to recieve the demo.

I hope now Sony didn't repeat that "Quality problem" in last year that made the Demo 1 prohibited to launch in the same week as announced by Konami in PSN US... It was released 1 month later, if I remember well :P :WHISTLE:

AND AMESTERDAN ARENA AND MONUMENTAL, YOU KNOW ANYTHING? TKS ::)
We could just wait and see, what I said is from WENB's what seems to be official stadium list (not the complete one yet). It says nothing about Amsterdam ArenA or El Monumental, but there are some stadiums yet to be announced, so you could only hope mate.

After playing one or 2 matcs, take a deep breath and post your impressions. :)

Got this off WENB forums:

"Skippable intro video, 5 mins, superstar available, Royal London Stadium"

5 mins... Gutted for console users.

After playing one or 2 matcs, take a deep breath and post your impressions. :)

So from first game play impressions I am going to say this and the game plays very well.
Perhaps what features caught my eyes out instantly

1. AI they dont run and chase after you even when playing around the back. So now the game can be played at a nicer pace with out having to hurry. the games on regular difficulty but hopefully the pressing is the same on higher difficulty.
2. Animations, Very nice and smooth. doesn't feel really that robotic anymore which is nice.
3. physics. Passing is nice with the ball weight. Shots are sort of cannon ball like.
4. Keepers, Finally! they are very good and Nueur made some nice saves.
5. Perhaps what needs sorting is that the demo is a bit glitchy, not sure why but other than that really impressed so far. The game plays quite realistic.

I'll play the demo on PC, and it shouldnt be a problem for people like me...but i speak for all the console users...whats the point of release a demo in July to receive feedback....and make it 5 minutes long? You can't play decent game in that short time....wtf konami. It's just stupid, EA way.

Any other link for us with LT 2.0 consoles? :JAY:

I belive it is not piracy because it's a demo , pardon me if im wrong.

It's out for EXbox Live.It's being downloaed now and I'll try the demo in half an hour..

Back
Top Bottom