PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

Just played a match, EXCELLENT, finally we are starting to feel a current gen PES that is truly fluid and the ball physics...the ball feels perfect!! Do not change ball physics Konami ffs

Just played a match, EXCELLENT, finally we are starting to feel a current gen PES that is truly fluid and the ball physics...the ball feels perfect!! Do not change ball physics Konami ffs

Great!:))

Too bad it's only 5 fucking minutes..:RANT:

Great!:))

Too bad it's only 5 fucking minutes..:RANT:

Yes 5 mins is poor however the greatest compliment I can pay this demo is that it is good enough to be released as a fully fledgling retail product now.

Been a big critic of Pes but this is finally starting to feel the series is vastly improving.

Portugal goal.. a bit "ping pong" to me.

But i'll play on bar or manual.

5 minute matches is ridiculous.

Shooting is much improved and the player lock annoyances seem to be a thing of the past. It's not totally manual or free, but you don't feel that old constraint when running towards a loose ball. Passing works fine, most of the time. Using 2 bars, but I feel like the game is helping me too much.

Ronaldo is perfect.

Oh, yeah, keepers are fine.

Shooting is much improved and the player lock annoyances seem to be a thing of the past. It's not totally manual or free, but you don't feel that old constraint when running towards a loose ball. Passing works fine, most of the time. Using 2 bars, but I feel like the game is helping me too much.

Ronaldo is perfect.

Can't wait to try this when I get home.

Ronaldo is perfect.

Thanks!

Are the stats exactly like PES 2012 or are there new and/or different stats?

Nice try the streaming, but there's nothing more sad that see a FIFA lover play a PES demo.

I want the PC demo now!

To everyone judging the game (negatively) on a choppy webstream with a FIFA banner on top, playing on a lower difficulty level and all assistances, I really hope you don't buy PES at all. Yes, it sucks!! Get away from it!!

That looks very nice indeed. Some nice passing animations. The R2 dribble/dragback thing looks great. I really like the full shot of the players on the screen with the full squads. The night time setting doesn't look too bad on this copa game either.

Can't wait to try this baby out!!

Santos v Flamengo.Superstar. end of first half, 0:0. Best football recreation i´ve ever played. Simple. don´t mess this thing of beauty, retail monster. Those MLO cheaters wiil not like this one bit. I LOVE IT... You´ll all love it, i´m certain.

Back
Top Bottom