PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

If you following Rumros the Demo is out in Korea, and will be available in Europe at 19:00 Uhr :o

Sarcasm mate. In ınternet era, how come demo in Korea, not all over the world at the same time? Did the leaker send the demo with DHL?

If anyone Download the Demo, and then Delete the Demo on the server :D

No, I have no Idea :D

very late in the game but I just watch the "episode 2" video and those arrows freaked me out. Luckily it looks like they can be turned off.

very late in the game but I just watch the "episode 2" video and those arrows freaked me out. Luckily it looks like they can be turned off.

One of the German playtesters confirmed that, like everything else, they were able to turn them off.

Last edited:

question for all users of this community

what you really expect from this demo?

- Completely remove sequences scripts ++utmost importance++.
improvement in shooting and passing, fluid gameplay, more natural movements.

:))

Stop repeating yourself dude... :x

We will get what was shown at playtest in Brazil. That's most probable.

Enjoyable gameplay is what I seek, improved GKs would be nice, Player ID to be seen, fluid passing and more power in shooting would be definitely nice to see, but that's not what we should concentrate on in 1st demo.

The problem for me was bizarre close dribbling bug where player would move sideways away from the ball sometimes... I lost ball so many times due to this ridiculous bug. :/.

It needs to be addressed! I didn't see it mentioned here though or I missed it completely... :x

The problem for me was bizarre close dribbling bug where player would move sideways away from the ball sometimes... I lost ball so many times due to this ridiculous bug. :/.

EXACT :)

I personally think that winning eleven triumphed thanks to a full control of ball, which has been lost this last time.

if he can get this incredible feeling of us handle the ball well, I'll be more than satisfied :)

EXACT :)

I personally think that winning eleven triumphed thanks to a full control of ball, which has been lost this last time.

if he can get this incredible feeling of us handle the ball well, I'll be more than satisfied :)
Then just play the old game.. your self-talk is getting a bit annoying.

Unfortunately the demo won't be able to tell us If there will be cheating-scripts in PES 2013 or not.

After all it will be just exhibition-matches that will be playable in the demo but the cheating won't, if still existent, show its face until the singleplayer-modi like ML, championsleague, league- and cup-games.

Of course the cheating will still be in - it's at the very heart of the AI engine. It'll be there until the game is rebuilt from scratch, hopefully without too much input from Seabass.

The cheating-scripts were one of the cause for me to stop playing the game back in pes 6 and one of the reasons why pes2011 and pes2012 were ignored after a time.

They need to completely rebuild AI for the new game, and I hope pes 2013 has ironed out this a bit. I don't want the game to "bend" things to level the match. It's also the reason why 2K is worsening their masterpiece.

I just logged on my japanese account on psn and it seems that the latest update was on july 19, last thursday, so i'm not sure if WE2013 demo will be avaliale sonner than PES 2013 demo, because if the next update on japanese psn is also on this thursday, wich is still wednesday for us in the West, same date.

I hope i'm wrong.

Are there any games that have ever been made that aren't scripted? Sure no one likes the AI to go into super invimcible mode but aren't all games scripted.

I think you need to think that through ALL games have scripting especially sports games. The trick is how well its hidden to make the game appear more random.

Not sure what you mean with scripted? Obviously all AI behavior has to be created. What you do not need to do though is to boost things to make the game more level. It's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom