PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

Why do some get so worked up in here?

Chill out everyone and back on topic.

Why do some get so worked up in here?

Chill out everyone and back on topic.

As always Lami your modding is spot on, handling issues/debate with levity, thoughtfulness and maturity. For mine, you're the benchmark of how to moderate. So many (on other sites) are mod egomaniacs, you analyse the situation and ban only when necessary. I think it's why, in my eyes, Evo Web is the people's forum. Great stuff, keep it up!

playing the euro mod last night and the things i hope they change

a few better animations - been said before
fix dribbling - the more i looked at it the more it appears the ball at time snaps back to the players foot instead of rolling on
better keeper animations and intelligence

if them 3 are in there then the modders can do the rest

playing the euro mod last night and the things i hope they change

a few better animations - been said before
fix dribbling - the more i looked at it the more it appears the ball at time snaps back to the players foot instead of rolling on
better keeper animations and intelligence

if them 3 are in there then the modders can do the rest

Until we see it in close-up it is actually not that glued, more free but not from widecam especially in normal and close control dribble. Not to say when you're using quick and skillfull dribbler. I guess it's down to the animation tempo/cycle and also various ball distance to player issue.

However, just based on the latest on the pitch video last week, i see an improvement. Let's look at that ourselves to what extent on thursday.

Last edited:

Dribbling in PES2012 is superb. It has good balance, momentum and inertia not to mention individualism.

The animations are not great though and I doubt will improve by a mile. They can't lose that dribble ability though. With the konami blackhole u never know.

Yeah momentum is good on PES but I disagree with the dribbling system. Its as though the ball is told if you go too far away from a players foot you must go back which a ball it wouldn't do, it would roll on. I play on mid level camera or what ever its called. Looks like Dynamic camera in FIFA but not quite as good. I guess it maybe because its zoomed in more you might see it.

Ive also read that the ball will be freer this year so maybe that will solve it.

what was wrong with saying talk to the hand its a bit sad you remove that post this place is getting like soviet russia:PUKE:

Yeah momentum is good on PES but I disagree with the dribbling system. Its as though the ball is told if you go too far away from a players foot you must go back which a ball it wouldn't do, it would roll on. I play on mid level camera or what ever its called. Looks like Dynamic camera in FIFA but not quite as good. I guess it maybe because its zoomed in more you might see it.

Ive also read that the ball will be freer this year so maybe that will solve it.

I agree with this to an extent. The ball does some strange things in PES which doesn't give the ball physics a natural feeling. In PES2011, for instance, the ball looked like it slowed down prematurely to meet it's intended receiver.

Hopefully we get completely free ball physics in the coming years. Once it is we'll know straight away. At present it's not quite there yet.

what was wrong with saying talk to the hand its a bit sad you remove that post this place is getting like soviet russia:PUKE:
Mate around this time of the year this place is like an " All you can eat " joint full of hungry yanks, one wrong word and the guns come out. Nothing personal i'm sure.:P

not really, that's something every football game should have.

Every year , the demo for PC is release day or two before official date. I hope later this night or tomorrow to have the demo.

To implement an extensive training-mode does not equate to robbing Konami. Training-modes are in a lot of sports-games, it's neither Konami's nor EA's invention.

Konami should have developed such an extensive training mode as well.

Topic-change:

This year I will get the demo for PES only as the PC-version cause 5-10 mins per match are far too limited to enjoy it.

Hoping for a leak here.

It'd be nice if some people could behave with a bit more maturity. This is a great forum, let's keep it that way.

Anyone know when the preview code embargo ends? Thought it was today...

Back
Top Bottom