PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

Yes, additionally that Camp Nou simply looks shit (color like usually on SD TV).

All part and parcel of making the game better antracsa. Konami are renowned for removing things or going backwards with them and it detracts from the experience. You can hide or enhance so many things just by tweaking it. Take sound for example. The submersiveness of hearing a commentator and crowd as you approach the goals or a near miss or a bad tackle can be altered to let the user "experience" it more that is why we play games for the immersive ecscapism.

Look at the uncharted series the game is pretty linear and straightforward but the aesthetics truly sweeps you away and delivers a spectacle of a game that you really get stuck into.

Do not undermined the power of aesthetics its something FIFA and 2K sports are good at Take FIFA world cup 2010 the sound and atmosphere on that game was phenomenal and in this generation its not acceptable not to give take it into consideration

Last I checked he was still there though?

He's not sent to the sin bin you know :P

Do we know what real-playtime of the demo is per match? Again 10min?

Last edited:

Answer yourselves this question: What's most important for football game?

The answer: Gameplay.

Are turf/kits part of gameplay? No. That can be done by modders and such.

Let PES team do their job and make great gameplay first.

Here we go again. Endless loop.

Just think about that isnt that strange that the fox engine will be used only next year? Why they wanna use it? Because could be better than the one we have now? Maybe it could be. But why dont they use it now then? Because they can still sell this shit with all the bullshit. Thats marketing and thats what i would do too if i were them i could sell the game without invest a lot of money at least for a 1-2 year.

pesfullcontroll = now really the cpu controls everything
proactiveai = the outcome of the match already decided before kick off
player id = any player even Ronaldo and Messi are capable to perform like an amateur

Last edited:

Just think about that isnt that strange that the fox engine will be used only next year? Why they wanna use it? Because could be better than the one we have now? Maybe it could be. But why dont they use it now then? Because they can still sell this shit with all the bullshit. Thats marketing and thats what i would do too if i were them i could sell the game without invest a lot of money at least for a 1-2 year.

:CONFUSE:

Why would it be strange anyway? It doesn't take a day to make a game from scratch; not only that, they have to change the fox engine a bit in order to fit the football genre. In fact, i'm pretty thankfull they are taking an extra year to make things right.

Why would it be strange anyway? It doesn't take a day to make a game from scratch; not only that, they have to change the fox engine a bit in order to fit the football genre. In fact, i'm pretty thankfull they are taking an extra year to make things right.

+1

still cant wait for pro evo 13 all ye depressed heads go smoke a j:)) your too high strung need a chill

It's not a case of FOX Engine needing reconfigured in order to make a football game with it, but neither is it a case of just flicking a switch.

how big will the demo be? im waiting on my new internet so im using a dongle its a tenner for 2 gb

but why they decided to make the 14 game with a new engine if they make a so called "superb" 13 with the old one? just....wake up guys, people will still buy this anyway even its a shit wich will be without mods thats the truth since 2009

its all about the money , they are not stupid, they implement little things every year so they can sell their product as a NEW stuff but not so many new things because there wouldnt left any new for next year, it seem they ran out of ideas for 14 this is why the new engine and the whole shit will start over again if it wouldnt work out well...."yeah we fix the passing system next year", "yeah we fix the keepers next year", "yeah we fix the ...blabla" and inbetween you'll get 10 new teams and 5 new features just to keep u as a customer but i dont think they dont have any intetion to make a perfect game as long they got the sellings, and why would the want to change so much if FIFA has the same game since the next-gen era? they dont have to, konami rather invest money in other projects while this one's selling is balanced

i hope u get it

Last edited:

pesfullcontroll = now really the cpu controls everything
proactiveai = the outcome of the match already decided before kick off
player id = any player even Ronaldo and Messi are capable to perform like an amateur

You have 0 knowledge about how the industry works and nothing of what you say makes sense. There are NO games available with the Fox Engine yet, that should tell you something about it. Also, like Konami themselves have said, the Fox Engine alone isn't immediatelly suitable for football games, it has to be adapted and certain parts have to be redone.

Also, something tells me they did try to make the engine in time for this year. Up until February, that was the "semi-official" word. They most likely realized it wasn't ready yet.

Last edited:

read the previous post, this is how i think, though i wish its not true but i doubt that the community has to suggest such things like dynamic weather for example to make their game more realistic ...ummm that means konami employees creativity is below a frog's ass ? ummm cmon...wich one is worse?
1. they are stupid as ass 2. they want to raise money with investing the least in the project

i study economics and finance btw and i wouldnt hire idiots but clever guys who can do the 2nd version

LOL @ gabe.

Have you considered that they may genuinely not ready to release the game on a new engine and from an economics point of view? Satisfy the customer with a good game based on the previous version but ironing out issues and adding to it instead of tarnishing their reputation with a bug infested game.

We do not know limitations or abilities of these game engines. Fifa nor Konami have really pushed the boundaries to the extent that we imagined going into this Gen. We don't have dynamic weather, we don't have pitch deterioration, we don't have active stamina systems.etc, etc, etc. One thing is sure though they arent holding the cards close to their chests waiting for the other to come up with something. If Konami have anything they will get it out to gain market share same with EA

And from an economics point of view you don't have to buy the thing.

Adios

Last edited:

Does anyone remember the site where the demo for PES 2012 got leaked early?

read the previous post, this is how i think, though i wish its not true but i doubt that the community has to suggest such things like dynamic weather for example to make their game more realistic ...ummm that means konami employees creativity is below a frog's ass ? ummm cmon...wich one is worse?
1. they are stupid as ass 2. they want to raise money with investing the least in the project

i study economics and finance btw and i wouldnt hire idiots but clever guys who can do the 2nd version

And?

You study economics and finance but that doesn't make you an expert and it sure as shite doesn't make you all knowing about video games development.

You are one of those students who thinks the qualification they may well acquire will make them an instant expert in any field. Utter bollocks.

And?

You study economics and finance but that doesn't make you an expert and it sure as shite doesn't make you all knowing about video games development.

You are one of those students who thinks the qualification they may well acquire will make them an instant expert in any field. Utter bollocks.

an 8 year old child would tell that is better if u work 2 hours for 1000 candy is much better than work 4 hours for 1000 candy, btw i dont know where do u get that i wrote such things but i dont care if, it makes u happy then let it be and u can believe in such things like the next pes will be superb, yeah yeah, just believe in, i dont because its business in the 1st place and the keep everyone happy case

Last edited:

an 8 year old child would tell that is better if u work 2 hours for 1000 candy is much better than work 4 hours for 1000 candy, btw i dont know where do u get that i wrote such things but i dont care if, it makes u happy then let it be and u can believe in such things like the next pes will be superb, yeah yeah, just believe in, i dont because its business in the 1st place and the keep everyone happy case

Erm...you need to change schools.

Hopefully the demo hits early on 25... and not 26th (u know they may release it on 25th... 23:59 for example -.-).

As to Gabe, Hungarian schools must be really bad then. You talk too much shit to take you even half seriously ;).

Last edited:

Steady around here folks, its getting personal , the mighty ban hammer has already been swung once this afternoon.Its a game we are talking about.....a game.

Back
Top Bottom