PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

well my chrome twitter plugin told me the teams so i quickly copy-pasted them :p not that i would ever visit any other site ;)

8 teams, very sweet.

That bit of C.Ronaldo advertising was nice. If you're going to get on Konami when they do things unprofessionally, have to give them credit when they do it well. The t-shirt was funny, PES2013 against the world, looks like they're getting a bit tired of all the negativity about their game.

8 teams, very sweet.

That bit of C.Ronaldo advertising was nice. If you're going to get on Konami when they do things unprofessionally, have to give them credit when they do it well. The t-shirt was funny, PES2013 against the world, looks like they're getting a bit tired of all the negativity about their game.

Yeah, I agree. While still a bit quirky, the announcement video was much more professional than the last couple of vids.

Eight teams will keep me busy for a while. Roll on the extended time demo on the PC! :SMUG:

i dont see what peoples problem with the videos have been. i can only think your very nit picky and have a view you would do better.

yet they come here complaining

Anyone seen that South Park when Cartman is waiting for his Wii?

I bet we'll be here on Wednesday at 2pm wondering when?

Konami UK ‏@KonamiUK
#pes2013againsttheworld RT if you like the T-shirt @Cristiano is wearing in the demo video, if enough interest, we'll see what we can do.

I'll take a t-shirt and a demo leak.

I normally root against Cristiano, but in Video games I hope his team beats Messi's.

Finally a demo date. Now we will see if it's worthy of the hype from Konami and its shills. Based on 5 years of mediocre games at best and the videos released so far, I'm not very optimistic. Hope to be surprised though:))

Looking at the pes2012 demo link the new demo link will be something like

http://dl.pes2013demo.konamionline.com/pes2013demo/**************/PES2013DEMO.zip

http://dl.pes2013demo.konamionline.com/pes2013demo/ is a valid link with access blocked

************************ for pes2012 was 0ef4aea8d4307880c970204c28d7af48/PES2012DEMO.zip

anyone that figures out the new code is a god

Noticed that yesterday too. Last year the first demo had no checksum, so it was actually easy to find out. That's why for the second one they introduced randomly generated folder hastags.

The only way to make it work would be if someone found out which encoding those hashes actually are.

Last edited:

So is this checksum hex? and is it in pairs 00 aa 11? cos if it is i can write a piece of code that computes all the probable codes and dump it in jdownloader

15 to the power of 32 combinations lol.
iwas gonna do it but 4.3143988327398919500410556793213e+37 combinations is scaring me.

Last edited:

So is this checksum hex? and is it in pairs 00 aa 11? cos if it is i can write a piece of code that computes all the probable codes and dump it in jdownloader

I'd say it's a bit more complicated than that. It's most likely an MD5sum hash, meaning you would need to know the actual size of the file lol.

Guys, you don't even know if they uploaded the ZIP, EXE or whatever to their servers already. You could be trying for days. Plus, like I said you should also consider that they might change the file name this time or even the extension. Last year it was .ZIP, but what if they changed it to .EXE this time around?.

It's only a week away, do you really want to go through all that trouble to have it just one week beforehand?.

Guys, you don't even know if they uploaded the ZIP, EXE or whatever to their servers already. You could be trying for days. Plus, like I said you should also consider that they might change the file name this time or even the extension. Last year it was .ZIP, but what if they changed it to .EXE this time around?.

It's only a week away, do you really want to go through all that trouble to have it just one week beforehand?.

My guess is that if the folder is already there, the file is already there too :P

And yes, it would be worth the effort. But it's pretty much impossible.

Dear haxors, please do not forget that last year Microsoft got pretty pissed off because of PC leak, and to 'retaliate' to Konami, they didn't authorize second demo for XBOX 360, IIRC. Stupid, but it happened.

Maybe we could show some consideration to our PES colleagues around the world using XBOX platform by not provoking similar BS this year? Just a thought ...

Any news on which EPL teams will be licensed, Spurs are the latest to form a partnership with EA.

Dear haxors, please do not forget that last year Microsoft got pretty pissed off because of PC leak, and to 'retaliate' to Konami, they didn't authorize second demo for XBOX 360, IIRC. Stupid, but it happened.

Maybe we could show some consideration to our PES colleagues around the world using XBOX platform by not provoking similar BS this year? Just a thought ...

No one provoked anything last year, that's Konami's fault only.

Konami UK ‏@KonamiUK
#pes2013againsttheworld RT if you like the T-shirt @Cristiano is wearing in the demo video, if enough interest, we'll see what we can do.

dude are you lying id really like one! i would call my mates over and answer the door with it on

then hand them a controller and proceed to kick there arse.

with pes 13 manual controls they have no excuse for me beating them so my wager will be if i win they have to kiss my shirt!!!

Back
Top Bottom