PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

a365400ed0fe11e183fe22000a1c8927_7.jpg

i dont know if you noticed this but your pen is in the way of the release date, please remove it. thanks

i dont know if you noticed this but your pen is in the way of the release date, please remove it. thanks

:WORSHIP:

quick question lads how do i use them free agents in masterleague beckham, ballack, raul etc.

i search for free agents but they dont show up

HELP please

Last edited:

im using smoke patch when i go into edit and look in free agents i see loads of players but when i search them in master league they aint there

im bamboozled

Damn, I don't have a solid answer but here's what I can offer

1) the options at the start of the ML, such as Classic Players might have to be on.

2) they might be in "Edited players" not Free Agents, and not available for searching by name.

Otherwise I have absolutely no idea, sorry if not.

1) the options at the start of the ML, such as Classic Players might have to be on.

2) they might be in "Edited players" not Free Agents, and not available for searching by name.

ill go check brb

sry took so long my laptop went dead it didnt work but i got a list of players

crespo,ze reberto,diouf,vicente,anelka,fat ronaldo,odonker,toni the list goes on there is 100s of players there

if i go to edit search players OTHER free agents they are there but when i look for them in master league they dont show up

Last edited:

Hats off for the early demo, I like it! Last video looks OK I think. Shots seems harder even touch they still have that samey look to them, not much variation in how the ball travels in air. I wonder if they have fixed the ref or if they still let you get away with hacking people down after advantage been played.

I doubt that Konami spends much on its long running baseball series Pro Yakyu Spirits but the animations are miles ahead of Sony's entry for the PS3 The Show.

Good point and spot on. I wish that game had English menus.

polakis has been trolling the boards for years. Ignore.

At least we'll know the date today, next Wednesday seems a solid bet. :))

demo "news" will be released??? seriously?? demo news.....what the f*cking f*ck? cmon....its like the teaser of the trailer of the teaser trailer.....xD jesus

they can release it for the PC users , the demo I already ready and they don't need any Approval from Microsoft or Sony.

Good point and spot on. I wish that game had English menus.

polakis has been trolling the boards for years. Ignore.

At least we'll know the date today, next Wednesday seems a solid bet. :))

If you're interested in that game a couple of Japanese speaking guys have a website that has translated 2010-2011-2012 for English speakers. I don't speak a word of Japanese and have zero problems. Check out Spirits Translation. I've only been playing the series for the past 4 months and fly through the menus.

Yair might be right, last year the demo was downloadable couple of days earlier, so lets hope this will be the case this year too. :))

I was extremely impressed with last years demo (mainly the AI upgrade). I hope I'll get that feeling this year again :PRAY: It was fun being hyped up for a change!

whoever makes those videos must be on crack. hahaha.

well, at least now we have a precise release date for the demo, i can't wait. Maybe i will go to bed and wake up straight on 25th :D

they can release it for the PC users , the demo I already ready and they don't need any Approval from Microsoft or Sony.

If they do it, I can't imagine how consol users react:BRMM:
I wait for a possible leak tough.

Yair you do some amazing stuff. I was hoping to collaborate with you to change the pes graphics shaders. I remember i once stumbled on them in pes 2009 ( I think there were written in HLSL) but i hated the game and did not care. I am hoping to soften the super hard light that makes them look like stone and ad some gamma correct to the look of the game. The game seems to have a wierd tinge/glow and doesn't even seem to mirror life.

Nice one antracsa that is a good exploitation of a cover star. LOL.

Sure to rope in the kids and their moms which is still the biggest decider on where your money goes.

Roll on 25th july. Btw no way can you cpmplain about the music.

I take it there is no info on demo teams and stadia yet?

The first demo will allow users to experience these key additions at first hand, and features eight fully licensed teams. Germany, England, Portugal, and Italy showcase European football, while Santos FC, SC International, Fluminense and Flamengo Flamengo are available in the Copa Libertadores mode.

Yea Jamez, check WENB. 4 national teams and 4 Brazilian clubs.

EDIT: Beat me to it OPM.

Back
Top Bottom