PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

But I think that was not officially confirmed.

When the Xbox Live updates ?

The We2013 will come on japanese psn some hours before the european version. I will donwload it as soon as it's avaliable like I did last year.

thursday i think. 26.

I for one like the latest video.Some nice gameplay on show, specially the manual shooting which impressed me the most.To keep complaining about animations and all is so so tedious now.

Who made that redneck song?

He should never step foot in a music studio ever again!

Seabass. This was the PES related development he was working on.

That, and fannying about playing facebook games if his timeline is anything to go by!

He should be ashamed!

I think it ruined the video for me, that fucking song.

It was meh, but good looking gameplay and i'm liking these new animations and player ID with Nani especially.

Music was much better than the 1st one to be honest. Song number 2 should be the song for all football video games or anything by the prodigy.

respect to video (episode 2)

1:12 dribbling movement HOLY SHI..T KONAMI

player has to move naturally, NO STOPPING AND STARTING AGAIN

159sadfasdfdsaf.jpg

Konami has shit on his head, because of this "animation" can not move naturally. to hell with this new game, this "animation" speaks for itself.

ps: I'm very happy playing pes 6 (more jenkey patch for graphics in high definition) and in this game can dribble naturally and there is no such "stupid animation"

agree that graphically the same.
Ball physics is something strange, like a balloon
and many other things.
Winning Eleven 3, 4, 2002, pes 6.. ok good animations

2008/2009/2010/2011/2012 .. now also 2013?

SHIT

who agree with me, please leave your comment

im gona attempt to explain that picture.

i think the picture is perfect the ball carrier has beat his man so the side back has no option but engage

the cb must then follow the runner who is heading for the space left from the side back who is engaging the ball carrier

it makes perfect sense what i would like to see is the defence get in line with the deep lying cb

he never stops moving just changes the direction of the run so he has to slow down a bit

Last edited:

But I think that was not officially confirmed.

When the Xbox Live updates ?

Usually at 2 or 3am on Monday. Some stuff only gets uploaded on Tuesday, between 10 and 12 pm, though.
If the demo is coming next week, we should have it by Tuesday on 360 and by Wednesday on PSN.

dwyer

animation

check this: animation runs correct (realistic)..in old winning eleven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5aLKEdRzBc

PES 2012 run fail

1:12 check video

slow movement of the body-turn
completely hinder the gaming experience, so much as the smoothness of motion.
what I mean, the animation is to carry the ball.
makes a small brake before moving forward.

this has never been corrected in new generation.
in former generations was more fluid and direct

Last edited:

Making the shit music is one thing but choosing to use them in the presentation videos is another entirely different.I don't know who makes that decision but he has terrible taste.

Yep, I've always stated I'd be happy for 2013 to be a refinement of 2012, and that video makes the game look that way. Many things I don't like about 2012 look toned down in that video so I'm more excited for the demo now.

I'd rather they focused on refining the existing game and pour all their other efforts, in terms of tech, animations, graphics etc, into PES2014 and the new engine.

This video looked good to me.

dwyer

animation

PES 2012 run fail

All i can do is just smile :)

Muy-bien.jpg

dwyer

animation

PES 2012 run fail

An this is what you want in next gen?! Seriously?!. Its 8 directional zero momentum, zero inertia and perfect conrol on every predetermined turn!

dwyer

animation

PES 2012 run fail

smile

Last edited:

*Yawn* indeed. These kind of posts are mind numbing.

Like i said, all you can do is smile.

:))

Btw, I just been called a FIFA fanboy by someone because i posted a comment on youtube which ONLY criticized the music on the trailer, not the gameplay which looked good, or anything else which was ok.

I wasn't even criticizing PES music general, JUST that shit redneck song, on the trailer

I think i should take a picture of it. :CONFUSE::BOP::P

Should be my new avatar :)

Welcome to Evo-Whinge, hope you enjoy your stay...

I liked the video. Obviously there are still some not so perfect looking animations, but we know that's the case for PES 2013 so why are some people still crying like little kids? The worst one was the penalty by Pirlo.

But otherwise, I like the look of the weighting on the passes and the shooting. And there was some nice lofted crosses too. Gameplay pace did look slower as well to my eyes.

And that lofted pass to Balotelli seems like the new option yeah? The flat long ball is the default type and the lofted the new type? I liked it. Allowed a player to run into space.

Hard to judge too much until the demo but the only thing from here i'd want improved (given the current engine) is the look of night time games and taking out the weird looking keeper animations. Not sure if either will happen lol.

Also - was it just me or did the crowd give a nice cheer when the goals were scored? I hope that's in the game and not just the trailer. And a little doof when the ball was shot.

The real problem in that specific timeframe is the defender allowing a single attacker onside. Terrible defending. I would prefer 100 time to have this tactical-AI details improved than improved animations. I can live with average visuals, but I can't tolerate silly behaviours again for a year, like a fullback 10 meters behind the rest of the defenders... You all know what I mean.

Overall, 2013 looks like a natural evolution to 2011-12. If they have polished gameplay and toned down A LOT plain cheats and put more AI instead, then I'm happy.

Yea. That's one thing I hope they fix as well. The number of offsides in 2012 is extremely low it's not funny. Most of my games I see 0-1 offsides for each team. They've tried to fix tracking players but that seriously affected offside.

About the video, we all should also remember youtube's video processing effects. The demo should look much smoother than this.

Balance is the key there. There were far too many offsides on PES 2011 and on 2012 they probably went too far the other way.

Yep, almost non-existent. When turning offside on, players should track the opposition up to a certain limit, which is the defensive line they should stick to. Didn't we have some defenders who were better at commanding the offside trap? Maybe that was in PS2. I can't remember now.

:THINK: I think ,the end of this week will have the demo announcement ,and demo will release 25-28 .

@lami.do you use the offside strategy?

Yea Zee. It just doesn't work like it's supposed to. Almost every match of mine ends with 0-1 offsides. Both me & the CPU.

Last edited:

I just rewatched the video. It is imho much better than PES 2012 for one specific reason:

Look at the passing: As soon as the ball leaves the foot of the player, the cursor jumps to the intended recipient. See how then the control of the receiving player is fully in the hands of the human player, he can adjust his movement to better receive the ball. Especially to be seen with the pass between Nani and Ronaldo.

This shows nicely the new ability to leave rails at all times and the greater control.

This alone is a major improvement.

I just rewatched the video. It is imho much better than PES 2012 for one specific reason:

Look at the passing: As soon as the ball leaves the foot of the player, the cursor jumps to the intended recipient. See how then the control of the receiving player is fully in the hands of the human player, he can adjust his movement to better receive the ball. Especially to be seen with the pass between Nani and Ronaldo.

This alone is a good improvement.

i agree with you
people who really played pes 2012 can see a noticeable improvement in that video
another example of this is at 1:03, Joao Pereira to Nani. Nani adjustes his position to better receive the ball. If that is not done by pressing supercancel then it's a great improvement over pes 2012

Last edited:

A lot of criticism on the positioning of defenders but that'll be truly assessed with the demo as even poor positioning and shit defending still happens in real life.

The game looks a bit more free and less railed, players seem to move a bit more naturally, there seems to be better implementation is speed, ie accelerating is much more obvious.
The passing arrows are naff and have to imagine there will be an option to get turn them off.

Way more impressed with this than the last video.

Back
Top Bottom