PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

@polakis no matter how bad PES is, always will be much closer to football if we compare with FIFA ;)
The only advantage is that FIFA has and which won fans and members is Online modes ,mostly Clubs or UT.
If PES release good and rich online mode, fifa will be die , i'm sure !!!

Nooo. The bigest advantage FIFA over PES is technically aspect of the game. Second is online modes.

@polakis no matter how bad PES is, always will be much closer to football if we compare with FIFA ;)
The only advantage is that FIFA has and which won fans and members is Online modes ,mostly Clubs or UT.
If PES release good and rich online mode, fifa will be die , i'm sure !!!

FIFA will never die, guess why? Because people who I know just like the arcade style gameplay of FIFA, and licenses. I made them download PES 2012 demo, they all thought it was too hard and went back on FIFA.

Well I liked the concept of trying to recreate goals from the Euro's, it looks pretty similar to 2012 but the time for talks and video's is over soon with the Demo.

We are expecting it this month right?

Well I liked the concept of trying to recreate goals from the Euro's, it looks pretty similar to 2012 but the time for talks and video's is over soon with the Demo.

We are expecting it this month right?

Prorevo's Marvin Ronsdorf said the following: "About the demo date: I respect that KONAMI wants to announce it. So I won't talk about the exact date. - But trust KONAMI's words: July!"

Prorevo's Marvin Ronsdorf said the following: "About the demo date: I respect that KONAMI wants to announce it. So I won't talk about the exact date. - But trust KONAMI's words: July!"

It's obviously next week then, even though I'd love it to be tomorrow ;)

8players within 30m from goal on all attacks?
not my type
this isnt world war 2
bunkers-r667.jpg

Dude, look at one of my last posts in this thread:

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=2533740&postcount=2048

I compared defensive lines from PES and real life and, positional glitches apart, they are spot on. Trust me.

It's been said that Demo will be released on July 25th.

But I think that was not officially confirmed.

When the Xbox Live updates ?

The We2013 will come on japanese psn some hours before the european version. I will donwload it as soon as it's avaliable like I did last year.

Nooo. The bigest advantage FIFA over PES is technically aspect of the game. Second is online modes.

that is just your opinion, what proof do u have? my fifa 12 online experience last year was horrible everyone on my team got disconnects, hackers were everywere and ultimate team was just as bad for dc. aswell it got so boring since fifa is just to easy, i gave up ut after i won 100 game with no challange.

fifa is very poor, it hides behind animation engine which after a while gets very boring. everyone moves shoots the same, bar messi and the few like him now pes 12 is no diffrent in that aspect.

pro evo 13 will be diffrent it will have players acting like there real life counter-parts will fifa have this?

what about fifa goalkeepers? or the almighty finness (having trouble spelling that word lol) what about the fact everyplayer cb,rb,lb u name it can do all the tricks that only guys like ronaldo can....

what about the lob through pass that always works? fifa has many many issues go check there fourms.

what about foot planting does fifa have it?

what about all those little cunts with afros?

i could go on but i wont, anyway i think this fifa "smells like roses" has to stop because it doesnt. it smells like dog shit, that u dont notice untill u have walked it on your living room carpet.

none of the things that i have said are being fixed not bloody one.

now i dont want to come across like im attacking u, i just find your statment very false and misleading. there is not much critical judgment in your statment and u say it as fact yet my experince with the game was not technically that great and online was plagued with issues that are not even fixed to this day.

I REALLY mean it everybody, we are not starting a PES VS FIFA scenario here.Its absolutely pointless and will lead to trouble aplenty.
This forum is better than that.

Wait for the demo then do what it says in the thread title.

Dude, look at one of my last posts in this thread:

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=2533740&postcount=2048

I compared defensive lines from PES and real life and, positional glitches apart, they are spot on. Trust me.

look come back with sum videos of pes 13 gameplay with this happining, if not your just speculating on a video that was for pr purpose only and was most likly on the lowest difficulty. it is not in any way the finished product.

respect to video (episode 2)

1:12 dribbling movement HOLY SHI..T KONAMI

player has to move naturally, NO STOPPING AND STARTING AGAIN

159sadfasdfdsaf.jpg

Konami has shit on his head, because of this "animation" can not move naturally. to hell with this new game, this "animation" speaks for itself.

ps: I'm very happy playing pes 6 (more jenkey patch for graphics in high definition) and in this game can dribble naturally and there is no such "stupid animation"

agree that graphically the same.
Ball physics is something strange, like a balloon
and many other things.
Winning Eleven 3, 4, 2002, pes 6.. ok good animations

2008/2009/2010/2011/2012 .. now also 2013?

SHIT

who agree with me, please leave your comment

Last edited:

159sadfasdfdsaf.jpg

Konami has shit on his head, because of this "animation" can not move naturally. to hell with this new game, this "animation" speaks for itself.

ps: I'm very happy playing pes 6 (more jenkey patch for graphics in high definition) and in this game can dribble naturally and there is no such "stupid animation"

*yawns*

Jesus fucking christ,some of the people in here complaining about the game. did you really expect Konami to completely change Pes 2012 completely? The majority of fans asked for the gameplay to be fixed and sorted out a bit.

I can see from the trailer they are doing that. I understand looks wise it still looks the same but the engine is running at its Max settings. Its an outdated engine and for Pes to really change they will need a new one. They are doing that with the fox engine and this should give the developers a wide range of options for developing the game in the future.

Yes I understand the animations are not great but if the gameplay is sorted along with the A.I scripts, poor goalkeeping issues and include a few more gameplay improvements then thats all we need for now until the fox engine is used. I think Konami still have a lot more to give details on for pes 13,be patient Wait till the demos out before complaining and until the games released. If you don't like it don't buy it, simple

159sadfasdfdsaf.jpg

and many other things.

SHIT

Don't agree.

2008,2009,2010 shit animations

2011,2012,2013 not good animations but acceptable.

jobey

I fully understand what you say, but also thinks that, in this generation has passed several games, from 2008 to 2012, and still do not understand how he does not realize "konami" that some things are basic, although it is not possible to continue moving like robots, so difficult is to change some animations? they do throughout the year? implement things like "full pass" "IA activation" "robocops movement" ... Thanks to all these "implementations" have destroyed the gameplay.

example, pes 6, we9le .. motor are very outdated and have worked wonders, and now what happens? did not have enough time to update some simple animations?

this is for the love of football, we got to 2013 and still can not enjoy a good game when they have succeeded long ago.

I lost hope with Konami, and for "fox engine"
ok, new graphics and animations, but while still working in the same way in gameplay, it will trash most beautiful graphics.

159sadfasdfdsaf.jpg

and many other things.

SHIT

Not completely sure what you mean by "Konami has shit on its head..." as I've never heard the expression before but the dribbling animations at 1:12 look alright to me.

abriroyesejuiii

Massive troll detected. Once again.

Come back next year. I will just enjoy PES 2013. That trailer is miles better than Ep. 1.

Finally some in game footage shown. Slower pace, better linking in animation, arrows for manual passing (yes, I had that idea for FIFA back in the days, because of how twitchy their controls are, but not with arrows, more like with circle with arrows on it to indicate where the bloody hell pass will try to go).

Glad you can turn that on/off too. Will definitely help mastering full manual ;).

Shooting from the video looks a lot like on PES 5/6. It has got this power behind back! Now if only GKs are up to the challenge, I have my footy game of the year already ;).

KUTGW KONAMI. Do your job. Demo will either leave us pleased and in huge relief or will just throw a stone on our heads and bury us in our graves. Simples :).

try several games pes 6, pes 2012 back then noticed the incredible difference.
by this simple animation, I have removed the illusion, I repeat I have accepted some things could be better, but some things are unacceptable.

info0 ,learn to respect the opinions of others, if happy with the videos released by Konami, is well

massive troll?

I love football, but do not be conformist
I hope you enjoy a lot of PES 2013, but after a while I like to see it in the forum with complaints, as happens every year, about animation, or defense, or problem you might encounter.

I've been playing online 3 years PES 6 and is satisfactory.
pes 2012 try all possible ways and patches, and is unplayable, I want to apologize if I upset someone, but I am honest with everyone.

hope I'm wrong
happen as usual, everyone is happy with the new implementations, and after a few weeks as usual, the complaints in the forum, and as usual, but looking back time and then say ..

regards

Last edited:

After seeing the video, there's somes subtle changes that can only proved by playing the demo.
On simple view is the same base than 2012, but if you look with your surgeon pes eye, there's little changes that can turn big by playing the demo.

On PES gaming context there's a law. Is the only game, that you can judge it by playing it instead of seeing a fancy video.

PD: Hope the arrows can truly turn them off. Is like telling your oponnent that your passes has car directional blinking lights.

Last edited:

You wouldn't see them online for other player though. That one I am certain off.

It's only to help YOU and not be visible by others ;). (that would be like wallhack cheating ^^).

jobey

I fully understand what you say, but also thinks that, in this generation has passed several games, from 2008 to 2012, and still do not understand how he does not realize "konami" that some things are basic, although it is not possible to continue moving like robots, so difficult is to change some animations? they do throughout the year? implement things like "full pass" "IA activation" "robocops movement" ... Thanks to all these "implementations" have destroyed the gameplay.

example, pes 6, we9le .. motor are very outdated and have worked wonders, and now what happens? did not have enough time to update some simple animations?

this is for the love of football, we got to 2013 and still can not enjoy a good game when they have succeeded long ago.

I lost hope with Konami, and for "fox engine"
ok, new graphics and animations, but while still working in the same way in gameplay, it will trash most beautiful graphics.
I agree with that and Konami really did piss up when it came to going to the next gen, the producers were lazy and didn't bother to make a new engine. They had the chance to leap frog fifa but thought they could do it the "cheap" way of porting the game over. They were stuck with an old engine with many issues like robotic movement and poor animations from an engine that was on PS2. Only until now have they decided they will move to a new engine and its gonna have to be were next year they start from scratch again. I think Konami have quite a low staff aswell from what ive heard in the pes productions team. Suprised they havn't been given more money and more staff so that it can make the job easier and the game more successful.

I just wished they showed the footage from pitchside cam, as that would show the game a little better regards animations and look. I respect wide-cam footage is what fans want to see but as it is at the moment, wide-cam is certainly not PES' best camera to show off gameplay in a compressed youtube video. When we went to playtest the game back in June, they used copies of the original master file and all the older PES2013 videos looked so much better as a result as there was little to no compression and were running at 60fps. Not that it makes the animations look amazing or anything, but certainly much better and pretty much a replication of how it would move on screen when you are playing - the youtube videos simply don't do that, even if you do download and play them back or play them through your PS3.

159sadfasdfdsaf.jpg

and many other things.

SHIT

The real problem in that specific timeframe is the defender allowing a single attacker onside. Terrible defending. I would prefer 100 time to have this tactical-AI details improved than improved animations. I can live with average visuals, but I can't tolerate silly behaviours again for a year, like a fullback 10 meters behind the rest of the defenders... You all know what I mean.

Overall, 2013 looks like a natural evolution to 2011-12. If they have polished gameplay and toned down A LOT plain cheats and put more AI instead, then I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom