PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

Another lacklustre video, can't say much more than that really. It doesn't make me want to play the game because it looks identical to a game I've already got. But then we knew that already.

And..."They call me Rednek"? Really?

Konami can't do videos. Thank heavens a demo is around the corner.

Strange that it says, Available Fall 2013 a the bottom.

I was more concerned by this basic error to be honest.

has there been any word on a Clubs game mode like in fifa (11 people vs 11 others controlling one player each)?? its the best game mode by far imo

Guys, don't worry about the arrows, even if they cannot be switched off in the menu, we can always import a blank texture instead.

Exactly! Dosent matter we can MODIFY it all, thats the main beauty of PES series, we can have thousands of faces, turfs, new menus, videos etc etc.. Just give us proper gameplay and updated BAL and ML

The video looks good, imagine it is being played on the lowest difficulty then because it looks like you can do what you want with manual controls without being closed down or challenged.

Think the optional arrows are a decent feature if starting off trying manual too, help you get a feel for it better.

Exactly! Dosent matter we can MODIFY it all, thats the main beauty of PES series, we can have thousands of faces, turfs, new menus, videos etc etc.. Just give us proper gameplay and updated BAL and ML

not if you dont game on a pc...

It has already been confirmed by Marvin from prorevo.de that the arrows can be switched on or off.

The only problem with the video I have besides that the ballphysics don't seem that improved is that after Balotelli's goal he didn't put off his shirt. Now that would have been awesome.

Oh, and I was a bit disappointed that the ballcontrol is so that the ball seems too tight on the feet of the players, a bit more freedom and play for the ball would have been nice.

Last edited:

Hang on – why are people saying the directional arrows can be turned off and on in-game?

Aren't they just added graphics for the promo – you know, just PR fluff? There's no way we're meant to think the arrows are part of the final game. Surely?

Hang on – why are people saying the directional arrows can be turned off and on in-game?

Aren't they just added graphics for the promo – you know, just PR fluff? There's no way we're meant to think the arrows are part of the final game. Surely?

Like I already said Marvin from prorevo.de, who playtested PES 2013 just recently, confirmed that the arrows are ingame-HUD-elements for manual passing and that they can be switched on or off.

Like I already said Marvin from prorevo.de, who playtested PES 2013 just recently, confirmed that the arrows are ingame-HUD-elements for manual passing and that they can be switched on or off.

Ahhh ok that clears that up. If they're for manual passing only, AND they're optional, then I for one welcome our new directional passing arrow masters.

This game looks exactly the same as PES 2012... hopefully it plays better, but we'll get to know that soon.

I just can't understand why Ronaldo goes for the dive header there, it's just wrong.

Keepers are just the same as well, so why did they say they would be 'completely redone' in first place.

This game looks exactly the same as PES 2012... hopefully it plays better, but we'll get to know that soon.

I just can't understand why Ronaldo goes for the dive header there, it's just wrong.

Keepers are just the same as well, so why did they say they would be 'completely redone' in first place.

Yeah, it looks like PES 2012, I had at least expected changes in ballcontrol, ie. a more free and independent ball, but looked in that video like in PES 2012 as if on strings while dribbling.

As to Ronaldo's header, they tried to recreate Ronaldo's famous and brilliant header from the euro-cup-games, but in real life it looked all much more spectacular.

The keepers, well, like often they exaggerated when they told us they would be completely redone. Only the AI of the keepers will be completely redone but not their animation. So they should work much more reliable but look just as awful doing it as they did in PES 2012.

In the video of course the AI of the keepers was restricted in order to help along to show goal-scoring.

Guys i have something wrong with my eyes or KONAMI put in Pes 2013 white micky mouse gloves like in Pes 2009 :SHOCK:

0.16 min...

bscap0002ef.jpg

guys the videos is class everything looked crisp.

the arrows are there to show manual crontrols are working you can see the ball is going were we decide thats what matters

goalkeepers looked really good diving for every shot

im very happy it looks really good the flow is great the ball looks free

im really happy cant wait for the demo

Come on guys, without mickey mouse gloves and belly flops, how the hell can we seperate the game from the others? :COAT:

I like this video very much. I was prepared to be disappointed but I'm pleasantly surprised.

And honestly, anyone saying this looks like 2012, seriously? We knew that for months now. How long we're going to keep saying that for? You know what though? It doesn't really look like 2012. Look closer and you can see the subtle differences. Running with the ball looks a lot better. Crossing and it's animation looks different. Etc.

Roll. On. Demo.

I like this video very much. I was prepared to be disappointed but I'm pleasantly surprised.

And honestly, anyone saying this looks like 2012, seriously? We knew that for months now. How long we're going to keep saying that for? You know what though? It doesn't really look like 2012. Look closer and you can see the subtle differences. Running with the ball looks a lot better. Crossing and it's animation looks different. Etc.

Roll. On. Demo.

+1:WORSHIP:

Roll. On. Demo.

Lami i don't see much difference between this video and Pes 2012:TTTH: In my opinion game looks exactly the same but with slower pace and different shooting. The question is it is enought? For me definitely No. I expect more.

Lami i don't see much difference between this video and Pes 2012:TTTH: In my opinion game looks exactly the same but with slower pace and different shooting. The question is it is enought? For me definitely No. I expect more.

dude your just waiting for pes 14 so why even bother wasting your time posting comments about 13

among all things that are just odd in this "latino episode"
is that in allmost all attack there are
8 players in defence

0:18 :FAIL:
0:25 :FAIL:
0:45 :FAIL:
0:54 :FAIL:
1:03 :FAIL:
1:13 :FAIL:
1:24 :FAIL:
(7 one is late)

if they leave it like that i will buy it and /spit on it becouse its last crap i am buying

tell me just what are u looking for would it be better if they were at the half way line so u could have a free shot on goal

that what happins when a team attacks the other retreat to defend basic stuff lad

Lami i don't see much difference between this video and Pes 2012:TTTH:
We've known that already for months now so really I'm not sure why we're bringing this up now. We knew it was going to be a fixed version. We all knew look-wise we'll have to wait for 2014, and for 2013 we'll settle for gameplay fixes + whatever "extras".

So what's different now? Or do we have to play the same broken record every time?

In my opinion game looks exactly the same but with slower pace and different shooting. The question is it is enought? For me definitely No. I expect more.
Proves my point. That's what we were told and that's what we were ok with. Fixing the gameplay. If you're expecting more, then wait for 2014.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom