PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

PES EDIT 3.5 but it may be because i have the HD Turf pack?

jenky site tells us we need the hd turf. do u hear the beep when u press f6 at the menu

do u have this http://www.pes-patch.com/2012/07/enzo-pes-2012-winter-mode.html

ENZO PES 2012 – Winter Mode it might work[/QUOTE] No beep mate, i have been at this fucker for for days, got all the kits and everything just can't get the winter mode, but i will try again. So i extract it from folder dt08 img and put it where?

jenky site tells us we need the hd turf. do u hear the beep when u press f6 at the menu

do u have this http://www.pes-patch.com/2012/07/enzo-pes-2012-winter-mode.html

ENZO PES 2012 – Winter Mode it might work
No beep mate, i have been at this fucker for for days, got all the kits and everything just can't get the winter mode, but i will try again. So i extract it from folder dt08 img and put it where?[/QUOTE]

when u look in the kitserver folder find the img folder.i use smoke patch so i open his folder and the img folder is inside lol yours might be called pes edit im not sure

anyway just pop them into the correct img folder.

its strange u dont hear a beep i dont have the snow turf but i still hear the beep in the main menu when i press f6

u might need to detatch and attach the kitserver after doing it

Last edited:

i hope pes 2013 dont have that running animation where the player is jogging but his animations makes him look as if his running 1000 kilometres per hour BIG TURNOFF for me unacceptable for this years version, u dont need a new engine to fix that up

He has a point, some of the photos are degrading for the PES-coverstar Christiano Ronaldo, like the one with the fist towards Ronaldo or the last picture.

Gives the wrong impression of PES.

That said I liked the picture with Spiderman, no one can beat Spiderman (except maybe Hulk or Thor).:))

You take your life way too seriously! :COOL:

Dude, KONAMI is one of the mains in that event. Each year...

Do you see such things coming from Metal Gear Solid fans?

;)

Plus it's just a photo with cover art... Has nothing to do with gameplay and such. Plus I don't think people care that much about what happens in Japan... (take note: it's way different culture to us) ;)

Can't see nothing wrong with it. Let people have their fun :P.

Hey guys, does anyone know about faces in PES 2013? Did KONAMI change structure and added new elements? Curious cause we have thousands of faces for PES 2012 and wonder will they work in PES 2013.

Thank you!

20 min til episode 2

*better yet it's already out nvm

Last edited:

Woot? Gotta get my gear ready ...

1. Protection:
shit-storm.gif

2. Amusement:
1sm213sharepopcorn.gif

YouTube - Introducing PES 2013: On the pitch (Episode 2)

You call me REDNECK , but i know what i see , you call me redneck but its PES twelve :D
Its look just like PES 2012 for me.. but with much strongest shots !
They try to recreate some goals from EURO but.. its PES 2012 for me :) must try demo !

no, it's not pes 2012, for sure
there are many little improvements, but the most important to me is the realistic pace of the game

What a crap second video, I can make video like that with PES 2012.. BLAAH..lazy KONAMI... show us ML and BAL features!

from the gameplay shown there i think it looks very promising

but please god, those arrows are just for show, right? right?!

PES 2013 - I Took an Arrow in the Knee
images

You can see... some minor improvements, but those arrows infuriates me ... The players now really look like comics heroes :) all this effects, graphics , icons around them .
And Lahm goal.. the shot was to sharp and strong .

Last edited:

YouTube - Introducing PES 2013: On the pitch (Episode 2)

You call me REDNECK , but i know what i see , you call me redneck but its PES twelve :D
Its look just like PES 2012 for me.. but with much strongest shots !
They try to recreate some goals from EURO but.. its PES 2012 for me :) must try demo !

Really crap song. Really, really annoying horrible song.

Video is meh.

Prepare for the next wave of negativity!

someone explain to me what the hell those arrows where about?

I think the vid is alright.
The players' weight seems to be better implemented. They don't seem to be able to make quick turns like in 2012.
Also, everything should look even better when played at 60fps.

Last edited:

I just logged in to enjoy the bitter irony :D

The video looks a lot like Football Kingdom, with the arrows and the 360 passing/shooting.

I'm liking it a lot - and finding it funny that many years in the past people would ask for Konami do turn PES into something like FK, and now that the video shows signs of it, everybody is against it... :) You can't really please anyone, can you?

I'm cautiously optimistic about it, let's see.

Oh, and the arrows appear to be optional, according to some people on Twitter, though I'll actually like them initially to get the hang of it.

Cheers!

Oh, and the arrows appear to be optional, according to some people on Twitter, though I'll actually like them initially to get the hang of it.

they should be taken out from online... so dumb if your oppenent gets a huge arrow to help them aim

honestly i dont give a damn if its scripted as hell....thats why i hate pes nowdays and hate nba2k games wich are imo could be one of the most entertainment game of all time

I like this video much more than the last one, finally some real gameplay to be seen.

I also like the idea of recreating some of the euro-goals.

As to be expected PES 2013 looks exactly the same as PES 2012, but at least I didn't see the parking-the-bus-mentality.

The arrows are probably a new HUD-element to help along with manual passing. Why not, as long as it can be switched off in the menu.

The video is ok, but the improvements (less cheating, less railed gameplay..) can't be seen in videos anyway so no need to get all gloomy because it looks like PES 2012.

Seriously antracsa we get it. You not buying it and you don't have to mate.

Much, much better music and presentation nothing to be "OMGZLOLZZ pes is da bestest Ev4" about but decent. I imagine those stupid arrows can be switched off like the passing powerbar. Probably an indicator to make manual passing easier. Don't think iyts needed though.

Guys, don't worry about the arrows, even if they cannot be switched off in the menu, we can always import a blank texture instead.

I didn't even notice the arrows :/ I think it's just there for show

yeah impressed with the video, im glad they fixed the running animation where the players in 2012 run like roadrunner, to me thats a postive, models look good enough so far, il be very pissed off if those arrows are incorporated in the game thats the only thing that pissed me off, and as far some of the goals looking to sharp and hard, i think that may have to do with the fact maybe im watching it on youtube on pc, cause i know for a fact gameplay is alot more natural when you actually play.
terrible track had to mute it

Seriously antracsa we get it. You not buying it and you don't have to mate.

Much, much better music and presentation nothing to be "OMGZLOLZZ pes is da bestest Ev4" about but decent. I imagine those stupid arrows can be switched off like the passing powerbar. Probably an indicator to make manual passing easier. Don't think iyts needed though.

No, I'm sure you're wrong...

What people are getting from the video is that the game now will consist of us controlling 11 arrows around the pitch, and you can choose to turn off the player model that hangs around near the arrows.

:)

On a more serious note, the demo is still scheduled to hit by end of month, right? Can't wait for it.

Back
Top Bottom