PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

To be fair i don't think it's viable for them to show videos of actual game-play. I doubt all the pieces of the puzzle are in place just yet and i'd be very surprised if the game looked anything like a full release game yet (with presentation and everything). That video was probably made about a month back too. I guess we'll see more unofficial gameplay footage in the upcoming weeks or months. Filmed beautifully from 10 feet away with a mobile phone camera.

I complained about the trailer but that is a much better way to illustrate a sports game than a trailer which is 90% up close shots of parts of player's anatomy.

Last edited:

nobody cocern that there no a bit news about short term stamina system

abuse of pressure/double pressure will be the same as always - wich is a real gamebreaker especially online

how can they call it a simulation if players can sprint 90min long

To be fair i don't think it's viable for them to show videos of actual game-play. I doubt all the pieces of the puzzle are in place just yet and i'd be very surprised if the game looked anything like a full release game yet (with presentation and everything). That video was probably made about a month back too. I guess we'll see more unofficial gameplay footage in the upcoming weeks or months. Filmed beautifully from 10 feet away with a mobile phone camera.

I complained about the trailer but that is a much better way to illustrate a sports game than a trailer which is 90% up close shots of parts of player's anatomy.

Who needs videos when we'll have a demo in a month! :D

Robbye Ron ツ RЯ ‏@robbyearon
#PES2013 will have for first time Copa Libertadores on Master League Mode!! #Konami thanks to Mr. Kei Masuda

Great News!!!!!!!

That means there will be at least one American League in PES 2013

:WORSHIP:

Yes, there will be the Brazilian league for sure, and probably Argentine league also.

Would love to hear them talk about a realistic stamina system, realistic stats for "lesser" teams, the possibility of simming matches in any competition, visualizing stats from cpu matches, scorers, assists, pass ratio,etc...;all those things that matter in the (statistic)football world. Immersion is conveyed also by these things. Konami should be going down this path for a while now, with all the support it gets from the fans/communities/sites. Their product is much better after heavy customization by the audience. Time to repay this care.

In another thread I talked about this.
my personal opinion about the gameplay faults.
from my point of view, I noticed that the ball physics is well, the problem is the transition of movements, slow and heavy, with respect to the physics of the ball.
ball should never go to player, has to be the opposite.
ball players have stuck to the foot, this is totally unrealistic

and something VERY IMPORTANT THAT PERSON IS THE REASON THAT HE QUIT THE GAME.

"Stadium code"

serious problem that has appeared since pes 2011

reaction problems, slow movements, heavy and cumbersome,

different gameplay compared to the stadium.
notorious problem in night mode, champions league, and also in ML.

pes 2012 is a great game in exhibition mode, and fuckin..g shit in other mode, ML, Copa libertadores, leagues...

Last edited:

Yes, there will be the Brazilian league for sure, and probably Argentine league also.

This would be awesome. I hope it becomes true.:BOP:

But I hope CPU AI to have more variety, being more fair and with more balance in ball possession, then the offline game can be very adicting for me.

Last edited:

In another thread I talked about this.
my personal opinion about the gameplay faults.
from my point of view, I noticed that the ball physics is well, the problem is the transition of movements, slow and heavy, with respect to the physics of the ball.
ball should never go to player, has to be the opposite.
ball players have stuck to the foot, this is totally unrealistic

and something VERY IMPORTANT THAT PERSON IS THE REASON THAT HE QUIT THE GAME.

"Stadium code"

serious problem that has appeared since pes 2011

reaction problems, slow movements, heavy and cumbersome,

different gameplay compared to the stadium.
notorious problem in night mode, champions league, and also in ML.

pes 2012 is a great game in exhibition mode, and fuckin..g shit in other mode, ML, Copa libertadores, leagues...

This. I don't understand. I don't have this problem. Never seen this problem either. Game in day/afternoon/night. Estadio mestalla, Camp Nou, Bernabeu, Guiseppe Meazza, San Siro. NEVER had any problem.

Must be something with your PC config or gameplay patches ;).

The AI cheating tho, the scripting is visible. You can predict exact moment in gameplay/freekick situation the AI will score.

That is a problem of game balance ;).

There is one thing I would like PES to introduce which was in FIFA 07/08/09 on PC. The separate difficulty setting for Goalkeepers. Would be awesome!;)

info0 :)

old videos, for me

example:

good gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em_D3ivAPpk&list=UUcLdvSsfhL99OYrSJWJQkCQ&index=6&feature=plcp

bad gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWpD7_0V1TA&list=UUcLdvSsfhL99OYrSJWJQkCQ&index=5&feature=plcp

ibra bomb shot :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkgse0c1hG0&list=UUcLdvSsfhL99OYrSJWJQkCQ&index=1&feature=plcp

"The AI cheating tho, the scripting is visible. You can predict exact moment in gameplay/freekick situation the AI will score"

Please remember that defensive line (IA) are incredibly closed
triangle button is useless

Last edited:

I know, you showed the same in yair25 thread. The thing is I never noticed it.

I guess, I use custom tactics/formations not default ones. Maybe that's the reason I don't see such things as often as some people?

Plus I can score some crackers using Jenkey tool. No sweat (using default jenkey tool settings only upping animation boost to 2x) :D.

I know, you showed the same in yair25 thread. The thing is I never noticed it.

I guess, I use custom tactics/formations not default ones. Maybe that's the reason I don't see such things as often as some people?

Plus I can score some crackers using Jenkey tool. No sweat (using default jenkey tool settings only upping animation boost to 2x) :D.

For some strange reason, do not use jenkey tool has given me the feeling that completely breaks the gameplay, it has become too easy.

I am honest with you, the original version default 1.00 is fantastic, by its resemblance to demo2, a shame GK :))

An argentinian tech journalist known as "Fierita" is on E3, and said he had "a bomb announcement for us".

That must mean the argentinian league is there, IMO. It can't be the inclusion of the Copa Libertadores in Master League, that's definitely not a bomb.

An argentinian tech journalist known as "Fierita" is on E3, and said he had "a bomb announcement for us".

That must mean the argentinian league is there, IMO. It can't be the inclusion of the Copa Libertadores in Master League, that's definitely not a bomb.

the league Argentina complete? all teams?

I am Argentine, and indeed this much I do not care, I just want to improve the gameplay, smoother and more responsive, eliminate the "robots".

there will be many patches with many links on these forums. including Argentina

Apparently 'Robbyearon', the man in South America, has hinted at the same thing. No specific leagues mentioned but because the Copa Lib is playable in ML, that must mean South American leagues are playable too.

I expect the Argentine and Brazilian leagues personally. They are the two big hitters and I don't believe EA has any kind of exclusivity on either. I'm hoping Konami can officially license some South American international teams too.

Apparently 'Robbyearon', the man in South America, has hinted at the same thing. No specific leagues mentioned but because the Copa Lib is playable in ML, that must mean South American leagues are playable too.

I expect the Argentine and Brazilian leagues personally. They are the two big hitters and I don't believe EA has any kind of exclusivity on either. I'm hoping Konami can officially license some South American international teams too.

if for me, would play without licenses, while the gameplay is natural and real

There are many patches ..

if for me, would play without licenses, while the gameplay is natural and real

There are many patches ..

That's a little selfish I think. I embrace all new leagues and licences. It means less work for the patchers and a more appealing game for the casual players.

Remember, it's only the hardcore PES fans like us here at Evo-Web and other forums that actually bother to download patches and option files.

Yes, gameplay is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd priority but from a business perspective Konami has to secure as much content as possible. FIFA sells so many copies because people like the authenticity of the leagues and kits.

That's a little selfish I think. I embrace all new leagues and licences. It means less work for the patchers and a more appealing game for the casual players.

Remember, it's only the hardcore PES fans like us here at Evo-Web and other forums that actually bother to download patches and option files.

Yes, gameplay is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd priority but from a business perspective Konami has to secure as much content as possible. FIFA sells so many copies because people like the authenticity of the leagues and kits.

is true my friend, and you're right.
almost all, if so, should also include all possible stadiums per team, can not be that only has 30 stadiums ..

something bothers me too, the rain will continue to be garbage?

I am currently playing as an example dirt 3 and leave this video .. I do not think it is so difficult to include in a football game.

amazing rain :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46dKVy7kTgU

something bothers me too, the rain will continue to be garbage?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46dKVy7kTgU

It's not very good is it?

I'd like to see more dynamic weather which affects the action on the pitch. For example, hard pitches in hot weather, soggy, slow pitches in heavy rain, and high winds affecting the flight of the ball. Let's have snow again please? Also, dynamic lighting so afternoon games get gradually darker.

All this stuff will be for the next-gen consoles if they happen at all.

I would love changing weather! And high winds would be awesome. Games in general don't use these things well enough, I feel.

Technically, curdstar, you're right. The problem is Konami has a bad history of applying tricks. The latest tricks system is the living proof: you assign tricks according to your preferences, and every player in your team performs them. That is the ultimate fail for player individuality, and another example of why I say Konami thinks tricks from a gaming perspective, which is wrong.

Empathy! Look it up, that's all have to say!

Empathy! Look it up, that's all have to say!

My bad, I think I didn't make myself clear.
Yeap, I said mapping the tricks for all players according to joystick movements is bad gameplay design. Under this system, Puyol and Messi share the same skills scheme. It simply overrides individuality.

A tricks dictatorship (all players will do the same trick when I move the stick UP) has nothing to do with players individuality. It is a "gaming" concept, which is there for you so that you can do your favourite tricks any time you want.
But if that's the case, why bother with individuality? Why would anyone want Victor Valdez to perform a Ronaldo chop?

Would you critize Konami for giving Neymar, and Neymar alone, his special move? would you like to map it to all players at once? How about we push DOWN and all players in the team perform the John Terry block with the head?

Some players (ie: Vidic) don't do step overs or roulettes. If they didn't do those tricks in the game (why would they anyway? should they do Neymar's as well?), although it would sound restrictive, would greatly improve PES.

Last edited:

it's not ideal, however its just tricks, the players attempt the tricks in different ways depending on stats, some players will plain lose the ball attempting a roulette on the wrong foot.

most players on -2, hell even on 0 screw up the rainbow flick.

Ermmmm don't use them then. I don't. I prfer manual tricks and not all players can pull off a move.

I agree though that mapping is rubbish but people like it.

Konami should have a skills system based on hability level.
Something like:

01-70: shoulder feints only
71-80: all the above + body feints
81-85: all the above + step overs
85-90: all the above + roulettes
95-98: all the above + elastico + multiple stepovers

To treat all players individually according to their true skill possibilities.
It wouldn't be pinpoint accurate, but it's a much better approach.

Dude, who tells you to use tricks? I don't and it feels great ;).

But I like the idea about rating + skils.

Dude, who tells you to use tricks? I don't and it feels great ;).

But I like the idea about rating + skils.

:CONFUSE: I totally disagree. Tricks must be THERE and MORE . I'm use tricks combined with dribble, pass , shots and I feel complate , great and happy. I like to use everything the game offers me the right time. Each player can make tricks, has a different speed and success with which it ends. That make gameplay more depth . I can't understand a players who use only pass and run, do not try to learn to do all pleased to be able to apply it at the right time and right player. This is the difference between noobs and pros.

Back
Top Bottom