PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

ibz4ZjsXY0x0Wp.gif

I am thinking he is FIFA fan ;).

And he can't play PES. He admitted it so many times, he didn't even try demo. He just does those vids for fun :P.

I am thinking he is FIFA fan ;).

And he can't play PES. He admitted it so many times, he didn't even try demo. He just does those vids for fun :P.

Oh he is FIFA Fan :D he work for EA , and @unbornchikkenvoices , he is black :D
Look his FIFA BREAKDOWN video ,is funny too.

crap

this only happens in FIFA STREET

have to simplify the game, giving more freedom and stop showing feints and other things that only make players like cristiano ronaldo, robben and others.
for the love of god, Konami has ever seen a football game? they are thinking?

player id, control pass, fantastic shots, messi´s dribling :)), missile shots :))

ALL THESE "INVENTIONS" ARE WHAT YOU ARE KILLING THE GAMEPLAY, WE WANT TO PLAY FREEDOM

and GK, EXTREME RETARDED once more

Last edited:

this only happens in FIFA STREET

Well, no. You miss some points.

This stuff happens in real life too. Just watch some Lucas/Gourcuff/Ribery/Neymar/Iniesta/Xavi/Messi/C. Ronaldo/Ibrahimovic/Ronaldinho/Hagi/Jay-Jay Okocha etc. compilation videos. You would see much more amazing stuff ;). AND I don't think PES will ever turn into another FIFA game where skills > all.

2nd thing wait for demo to judge. Criticising right now without playing the game is worst thing to do. Plus I believe that thanks to Player ID (let's call it enhanced personality from PES3/6?), deft touch, full manual passing and shooting, you will get total freedom of level you could never imagine, imo. All those things make the gameplay actually.

I don;t care about animations as such because I knew they wouldn't get improved using that engine. We will have to wait for next-gens or when KONAMI buys themselves professional mo-cap studio (EA has got one, 2k Sports too, KONAMI... Well, KONAMI mo-cap looked like crap when I saw it last time :P).

My only concern regarding those videos released is... Keepers are terrible as usual -.-. What the fook KONAMI, what the FOOK?!

Also when will we see Tactical side of the game? :P

That's quite different though ando? I'd have posted this:
YouTube - berbatovs best goal

Though I'm sure there are better goals scored this season.

Hard to take a goal scored in a trailer seriously though. Of course it's going to be fairly flash - the very link abri quoted was full of a popular shouty youtuber's complaints whenever something happened in the trailer that wasn't over the top amazing...

I've always found him annoying tbh, for his FIFA stuff too. One or two good points, sometimes kind of funny, but mostly just shouty and doing a weird Radio 4 comedy voice.

'This pass didn't need to be in the trailer' etc etc. Minutes later, 'why are there helicopter noises? This is a football game!' So why's showing football stuff a problem?!? Then you watch the goals he sticks on the end of his FIFA vids and you know exactly what you're dealing with. Still, to each their own (which you'll never hear me say ever again).

Last edited:

Hard to take a goal scored in a trailer seriously though. Of course it's going to be fairly flash - the very link abri quoted was full of a popular shouty youtuber's complaints whenever something happened in the trailer that wasn't over the top amazing...

I've always found him annoying tbh, for his FIFA stuff too. One or two good points, sometimes kind of funny, but mostly just shouty and doing a weird Radio 4 comedy voice.

'This pass didn't need to be in the trailer' etc etc. Minutes later, 'why are there helicopter noises? This is a football game!' So why's showing football stuff a problem?!? Then you watch the goals he sticks on the end of his FIFA vids and you know exactly what you're dealing with. Still, to each their own (which you'll never hear me say ever again).

Yeah only posted this one 'cause of the string of one touch passes.

On all this gifs.. with 15 fps animation look much worse than they are in fact. Yeah they are not .. great but if video was 60 fps all will look much better. I don't know why Konami uploads this videos only in youtube where here has limit of 30 fps.

Last edited:

On all this gifs.. with 15 fps animation look much worse than they are in fact. Yeah they are not .. great but if video was 60 fps all will look much better. I don't know why Konami uploads this videos only in youtube where here has limit of 30 fps.

It's where everyone is. Hopefully Gamersyde releases these videos.

For me first pro on this generation I have genuinely been excited about......old pro vet turned FIFA on this gen.... But early signs are positive regarding this release... Fix the gk animation on high shots, def need a one hand parry but the individuality and goal scoring sensation looks the best I have seen it since pro ps2 days.....fair play to konami with two demos again...looking Fwds to demo one...after buying every pro this gen despite the lack of quality I think konami owe me a decent title! Hopefully pro 2013 is it!

I really like the manual shooting, Player ID should be good too.
One thing I noticed that I didn't like was the way Abidal hesitates/stutters before going after Ronaldo. I wish movements were more fluid.

love the trailers but......

- it still looks very fast paced

- ping pong v2 online fest with this first touch passing system combined with 4 bars passing

- no a word about a new stamina system

Best parts for me are:
1)The three examples of how Ronaldo gets passed Abidal near the touchline.Specially the first one (control with the left and acceleration with the right foot) which I thought was very realistic.
2)Iniesta dribbling past Pepe with his trademark move

I wonder why everybody want SUPER GOALKEEPERS????
In my opinion in real soccer goalkeepers aren't such perfect too...but it looks every pes fan wants SPIDERMAN goalkeepers..Please KONAMI don't listen them...I want to score many goals not get bored

I wonder why everybody want SUPER GOALKEEPERS????
In my opinion in real soccer goalkeepers aren't such perfect too...but it looks every pes fan wants SPIDERMAN goalkeepers..Please KONAMI don't listen them...I want to score many goals not get bored

we dont want super goalies just super goalie animations. i stopped playing pes2012 months ago and started playing pes 5 and 6,the keeper animations in those 2 games far surpass anything konami has come up with in this gen of consoles

always loved berba's technique,also reminded me of this goal

YouTube - Frank Worthington Super Goal!

Back
Top Bottom