PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

Natural beauties tend not to present video game shows sadly.

Thats more for the narcissistic attention seekers looking to get a foothold somewhere in showbiz.

Regarding La Liga stadiums as DLC, that is pretty awesome. Can't wait to plan an ML with Rayo in Vallecas or with Depor (now that they've been promoted)

Konami should snap Liga Adelante rights too.

This move also puts pressure on EA to bring forth such a DLC for the PL and the Bundesliga, for which they have exclusive rights.

1:15 C.Ronaldo ball control with that new animation is just amazing!

5:17 is sick as well.

This Dynamic First Touch is impressive. I am really amazed with the variety of actions and new animations of first touch and the moves right after those first touchs, and these things seem to be heavily stats based. It's awesome.

I am more impressed with this interview video than any othe video released so far.

I love the look of the drag back and side roll animation. Will look nice to be able to walk the ball around while waiting for an option instead of just stepping on it or crab walking lol.

Did anyone else read this review?

http://www.officialplaystationmagaz...-on-preview-how-it-could-beat-fifa-this-year/

"It’s the revamped shooting system that really shakes things up, with the addition of manual shooting resulting in our first few attempts soaring off towards the corner flag. Squeezing L2 as you shape up for a pop on goal sends the ball exactly where you’re aiming it with the left stick, so you can’t just thrust it left or right and hope to make the net bulge.

Additionally you can use the right stick to put swerve on the ball (push it left or right), add backspin (push forward) or execute a lob (pull back). It takes some getting used to, but eventually – somewhere around game seven – we curl in an absolute peach with Ronaldo. It offers a new level of control that sits naturally with the game’s more deliberate pace. “We couldn’t have a really zippy game and still have this level of control,” offers Murphy."

Now if you can add topspin to that then Gab's impressed.

Lol I was thinking that Gab would not be impressed by the abscence of topspin from that review. Although, I don't understand what kind of shot they are implying by pushing the stick forward to create "backspin"??

To me backspin means you're slicing under the ball, as in a long ball across the field. I don't understand how you'd "shoot" with backspin. Could the article mean topspin to add dip? I mean, you are pushing the stick forward...

Watch 3:29 onwards in that interview video... Check 3:34 pass move with back heel. Stunning job!

new and the last trailer from E3 coming today.

Last edited:

Somehow, talking about PC development in this thread is a huge no-no, but talking about smashing and screwing women is a-okay, absolutely related to the topic at hand.
Gotta love this place.

Excited for the video later tonight, Adam said Konami are releasing the video being played in the background from that interview.

goal at 4.18 a bit fifa street,1 touch volley passes

lol at a bit, thats 100% arcade goal, u cant even do that in fifa street, not realistic, too fast

will be a big exploit online

Somehow, talking about PC development in this thread is a huge no-no, but talking about smashing and screwing women is a-okay, absolutely related to the topic at hand.
Gotta love this place.

This.

Not just any women. Asian women. Pes is asian.

No I'm just kidding, I agree.

The only thing I can make out from that last video is that Japanese must be a very succinct, concise language.

Someone said UE4 is impressive? I believe Japanese industry stepped up their game too after last few years of being crap and copying Europe/USA standards:).

Watch this:

YouTube - Agni's Philosophy -- FINAL FANTASY REALTIME TECH DEMO

I just collected my jaw from the floor. Believe it or not, it is generated in real time!!!

WEll ... look good if its really real time game engine , not CG. Tonight from Epic Games will release tech demo of unreal 4 in Gametrailers.com , can't wait.

konami team

How hard is the time to look back?
what we really want is FREEDOM OF PLAY

player id, full pass ... should stop inventing things already set up, we want a freedom game, and NO CHEATS

instead of spending money on advertising (Cristiano Ronaldo) could spend on a new graphics engine.
whole goddamn fucking year, and I see almost the same as 2012, the only thing "new" Riquelme's style dribbling

copy / paste of the previous edition

can go to hell konami, pes 2012 its damn I deleted it a while

EDIT
happen what happens every year
will all be happy and amazed with the "new" things that will bring the new year.

and with the passage of time and games, we will once again disappointed with all the mistakes that we will find

sorry guys, if I'm so pessimistic
But thanks to konami think this way, year after year

Last edited:

Ok, so now the last thing they need to show are goalkeepers improved. I do take they did lower the AI in those vids to show novelties and such, but I wouldn't count that we will see such rubbish GK in the end product... Or will we?!

KONAMI do us a favor and show ONLY GKs improvement next time!

Other than that, looks brilliant ;).

After watching... yeah .. animation still look really weird . Its like they throw the ball, not kicking .
But overall pretty good ideas and new gameplay tools in attack, but I think whit defense and cheat AI will have many problems, again. Now A.I top player will be more unstopeble, although this responsive defense, I like R2 control, like a little of that from PES 4 with some improvements, maybe. But most most most important thing for me is again.... >>>>online mode <<<<< which is a key and if it is not doing well .. All this thing where konami showing us last days ... are useless.

Back
Top Bottom