PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

LOL and you believe you will see FOX engine next year? Dude... New consoles will come out in 2015/2016, so it's still some time to wait.

I believe Kei can turn sh*t into gold (like with good old ISS core :P).

Sony will release PS4 next year .

As Adam (from wenb) posted on the twitter, the E3 trailer will have real life plays of Neymar mixed with the virtual Neymar, so it must be something like we've seen on C.Ronaldo video.
Cool. I hope to have more in the game scenes

Until official Sony message comes across you can shove those sources in the a$$. They will hype people up, so people pre-order. ;)

Sony timeline is, show prototype at E3 (probably with Microsoft showing off X720). Both consoles however, won't come out until current PS3/X360 mileage ends which is in next 2-3 years (and there are still some exclusives in plans for both consoles).

But if it comes out sooner, great. Will gladly buy both :P.

Until official Sony message comes across you can shove those sources in the a$$. They will hype people up, so people pre-order. ;)

Sony timeline is, show prototype at E3 (probably with Microsoft showing off X720). Both consoles however, won't come out until current PS3/X360 mileage ends which is in next 2-3 years (and there are still some exclusives in plans for both consoles).

But if it comes out sooner, great. Will gladly buy both :P.
You're right. You should listen some Forum rat like you, not than the big games media or people like Michael Pachter ;)
:WORSHIP:

Watching the above video i'm reminded that the CPU AI in PES 2012 has decided that if they're within 20 yards of the goal and happen to receive the ball from a pass then they must shoot first time without taking a touch first. It needs addressing. The amount of chances the CPU squander (even on the highest difficulties) by doing this is silly and in truth completely unrealistic given how much it happens.

That video might be a highlight reel but i've always noticed this has been the case in PES 2012.

Last edited:

Maybe just some graphical optimisation for the PC version in the way of higher-res pitch textures, kits, etc.... eg. Battlefield 3 had HD textures on a separate disc for the 360 version.

I know these things can be improved via modding, but still, you know what I'm saying.

Here's adams response!

It's because it's a different engine to PES 2010. I answered this a few pages back, but pretty much said that from PES 2010 to PES 2011 the engine changed, and with it brought more emphasis on things going on in the background. From the standard cam becoming more dynamic and not still like wide cam, to all the animations and freedom, equating in Konami struggling to keep the art side of the game as consistently high during gameplay in fear of performance issues.

Makes sense really. They started many things again for 2011. Less emphasis on graphics more on gameplay.

Still it could be better!

But what about all the great animations that were in pes 2010, that were left out for pes 2011 & pes 2012 !!!

they were sooo many differant animations for passing and shooting why did they remove many of these animations??

YouTube - PES 2013 suggestions | Old animations back | Video #2 - is it so hard to put these animations in the game??

Whenever i play pes 2012, i feel as if i am limited to how i can score severely because their is no where near as much variety as in pes 2010.

Also what about pes 6 animations???

i remember using r2 shooting in pes 6 and their being sooooo many ways to score using r2 sidefoots, many types of chips etc.

why have we taken a step back in terms on animations!!??

if only we had the amount of animations for pes 6 and pes 2010 combined with the animations from pes 2013 :(

Honestly, it looks like those minor gameplay changes and few animations addons that could fit in 100mb update on pes 2012. Rest of effort on new menus, faces and master league cutscenes :YAWN: it seems. Wish they'd remove that scripted contain dance bullshit at least. This alone destroyed all fun in become a legend mode.

Still not feeling it. Keepers look poor again.

Hope for some wide cam footage from tomorrow

Animation is even worst. Especially the goal keeper animation in 0:41. This is yet another pes 2012 which is even worst.

Am-Az-Ing.

It's a lot different from last year and year before imo. They did the trailer right for the first time. Concentrating on those parts which were marked important improvement needed.

I hope Kei pulls all of his promises off and brings us the best PES of this generation. To shut up the people who don't believe in his team once and for all :P.

In the end, Neymar doing his little flick move... Damn it's spot on :D. (and I believe you will be able to do it too: YouTube - New trick Neymar 2012 Just saying ^^)

I hope we will see some gameplay footage from E3 :/. Don't want to end for Games Convention to see footage again :(.

Last edited:

I have no proper words to describe the keeper animation at 0:45.

These keepers, they are a bloody joke. They're completely screwing up the potential of the rest of the game (that looks pretty great).

Looks good to me. Finally a professional looking video from Konami.

(agree about the keepers though)

iPnPrP4oPXh6z.gif

There was some truth to that teaser after all.

Play that trailer with the sound off and cure your imsomnia. These videos do absolutely nothing, personally.

That's a bad trailer.

I'm sick of all the camera trickery and visual FX which do nothing but obscure the gameplay. It hardly seems confident.

Last edited:

I don't see the f*in running animation bug anymore :CONFUSE:

Keepers look poor again.

This
They haven't done a thing re keepers. Same old dated dives and just all round rubbish really. Once again it looks like konami have failed re keepers. I know it's early days but I have no hope.

Ps note my entire post is re keepers. I think they will fail again.

I thought GK animations were "improved".Why would you include that horrible we see at 00:45 in a trailer ???
When will this kinda eye raping stop ?

Just been on WENB and everyone is freaking out about how bad the keeper was in the trailer below

5ac67b9d-644f-731f.jpg

5ac67b9d-6460-d482.jpg

5ac67b9d-646d-c82a.jpg

Adam is sending these pics to Konami saying that keepers need serious work.

Let's hope they listen. Also why do pes keepers look like they are wearing skiing gloves?

Back
Top Bottom