PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

i really liked this videos and for god sake this is a old bulid so wait for the 20th to find out how that game look now

It looks to fast in my opinion (maybe its just because they chose an faster speed)

In vid#4 you can see the player with Spain often doing passes from weird angles and they seem too accurate and in a perfect speed. I think the new animations have caused this and it very unrealistic.

Look at vid#2 at 2:40. I think its Abidal running towards the ball and, when the ball hits him, He reacts immediately to it. If the cursor switch is fixed, the player could switch do Abidal and he would get the ball. Well, its one less bug :))

Mate trust me it isnt fast its like -1 on pes 2011 when you play it. videos on youtube always make everything look fast. also if anything the passing is too slow its not snappy enough for me. after today i can see myself playing on +1 speed when playing offline

To be fair, game footage filmed on a phone off a TV screen, then compressed for YouTube always looks very fast. Some technical reason for that, I think (dropped frames, maybe). Go and look at the similar vids of PES2011 - they all make the game look much faster than it really is.

To be fair, game footage filmed on a phone off a TV screen, then compressed for YouTube always looks very fast. Some technical reason for that, I think (dropped frames, maybe). Go and look at the similar vids of PES2011 - they all make the game look much faster than it really is.

Yep true, that's also a factor. I can tell you that video was recorded at 30fps, so the frame drops are also responsible for that idea of it being too fast. But I still think it's also about how you decide to play it.

Mate i know its really frustrating because on the xbox there were loads of us actually playing really good football and analysing runs and pointing out the amazing ai moves. Oh yeah the best thing i saw today was glen johnson make a 50 yard run down the line then round the left back diagonally into the box. Which i saw from a mile off with wilshere and delayed the pass, slid him in nicely. In which he then crossed it far post for ashley young to score with a header. best moment for me.

Thanks for that little insight, sounds impressive. :)

Did you notice the guy that changed his shoot button to O? it's called FIFAism I believe :D

No i didnt, but that would explain a lot. :LOL:

Adam was say , year before :
" The fake shot now is here, is back, just u must press some direction "
But that wasen't true . Now he say :
"The fake shot is back , just u must press directrion and there is fake shot animation "
But again its not true, now i see from videos, the fake shot is like in PES 2010 , PES 2011 or there is NO fake shot , only shot cancel wich is .. bad !

"The fake shot is back , just u must press directrion and there is fake shot animation "
But again its not true, now i see from videos, the fake shot is like in PES 2010 , PES 2011 or there is NO fake shot , only shot cancel wich is .. bad !

I've seen a fake shoot that looked exactly like PS2 days in one of the videos. Either 2nd one or 4th one. And Adam didn't said you had to press a direction tbh.

Last edited:
I mean, if you allow people to record something from a code more than a month old, the least you could do was allow people to record from newer code if there are some pwoper improvements in it.

Danny_Dyer_11-630x382.JPG

Pwoper nawty.

I've seen a fake shoot that looked exactly like PS2 days in one of the videos. Either 2nd one or 4th one.

I see in 8 video i thing , the GK make fake shot like PES 2010 ,
Now i will look again this videos and will search this old sql fake shot !

I see in 8 video i thing , the GK make fake shot like PES 2010 ,
Now i will look again this videos and will search this old sql fake shot !

That wasn't a fake shot I think. It's one on the attack. Not really sure what video is it. Was checking out but for some reason my internet is slow as hell right now lol.

There is definately fake shot it looks pretty much the same as the ps2 versions. i saw a guy do a beautiful one. he played a long ball to ibrahimovic wh brought it down then in the same movement dummy shot the defender came inside and curved the ball with the outside of his foot into the bottom corner. Also saw a guy round the keeper with a dummy shot. i just hope they arent over powered.

My concerns about the passing accuracy are not so much Xavi and Iniesta passing tightly, as with Alou Duarra passing 50 yards up the pitch with the outside of his boot straight to Benzema.

Has there been a single lobbed pass in all of the videos? Oh and does anyone have any reasonable answer as to why Konami's fatigue systems gives leeway to sprinting shenanigans?

Lets just hope & pray that this is sorted, otherwise it would be totally unacceptable. After last years stamina faults i really cant see them not doing this. For all we know if the vids were longer we may have seen players pulling up with cramp the way they were sprint hoaring.

Pwoper nawty.

He will always be Moff to me. :COOL: "Peter fackin andre"

The author of these vids said at WENB that there was a guy there that recorded 3 full matches in HD. He said he was going to send him a link at some point. Those should give us a better idea of some of the aspects of the game, namely stamina.

I don't think we'll have any sort of "dynamic" stamina system keeping players from running all the time, but they should really fix the fact that it doesn't change much if players are tired on not in recent games. Actually, they MUST. Let's see if we can spot the differences between first and second halves with these vids.

Video 8 is from far the best one! LOVE IT!
People playing this one are actually good at it, plus I love the little subtle animations, the general flow of the game, love Iniesta goal where the he's about to stumble but is able to keep on his feet, then makes a good shot, plus Messi being Messi, looks powerful. Overall it's really great in my opinion :D

Not so sure myself, i like to see players slowdown a bit, dont always look to get forward, and when they can shield the ball and anticipate a bit more, even allowing for the fast frame rate it still seems a bit Division 2.

Although i would agree in it being the best of a bad bunch. But hey i am not complaining.

There is definately fake shot it looks pretty much the same as the ps2 versions. i saw a guy do a beautiful one. he played a long ball to ibrahimovic wh brought it down then in the same movement dummy shot the defender came inside and curved the ball with the outside of his foot into the bottom corner. Also saw a guy round the keeper with a dummy shot. i just hope they arent over powered.

Hmmm .. its from video N5
YouTube - PES 2012 - Fake or cancel shot ?
Look like PES 2010 and 2011 for me.

Back
Top Bottom