PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

it seems Adam was talking about licenses and modes
just write this sentence and read it again when we will know about the crushing news
There's some huge announcements coming at Gamescom. So huge, that I can't describe how happy I am. We're talking modes and licenses. When you hear, you will cry with joy.

Some more European leagues would be nice. The Portuguese league would be the obvious one seeing as three Portuguese stadia are in the game. Russia and Turkey would be nice too, as they are leagues on the up.

Probably wont happen though.

Last edited:
Why hate? You may not identify with that type of reaction but hate is a strong word for all it's worth lol...

To be honest Adam needs to tone it down a bit and learn his lessons from the past if people are to trust him again. He always talks in hyperbole.

I've yet to be 'blown away' by anything he has hyped up in the past.

To be honest Adam needs to tone it down a bit and learn his lessons from the past if people are to trust him again. He always talks in hyperbole.

I've yet to be 'blown away' by anything he has hyped up in the past.

I think he has mate. The "hyped" tone is a characteristic of him, doesn't mean it's all lies.

Perhaps Ameppe should have posted the full quote:

Guys I thought I'd pop in here and say Konami have nailed PES 2012.

Preview code has hit some place, mine is around a week away, and trusted sources are telling me the games has come on another level. We're talking shooting, keepers, more added animations (don't take it as FIFA level, its not) etc, the game is loads better.

Also, there's some huge announcements coming at Gamescom. So huge, that I can't describe how happy I am. We're talking modes and licenses. When you hear, you will cry with joy.

But I've been sworn to secrecy, so much so I can't even hint. But it's better this way, Gamescom will be incredibly epic. PES is back, in a way not many are expecting.

Obviously, like always, it has to be seen to be believed. But that's up to us to "learn".

if you remember last year so many hype and in the end we get a not stable game,i didnt say that pes2012 not going to be the bast game ever i only tell you to take a step back and wait for the demo.

Last edited:
Maybe full Brasileirão!? AWWWW YEAH

pre-ordering now
________

I hope you guys bring an honest feedback about pes2012
:WORSHIP:

if you remember last year so many hype and in the end we get a creapy game,i didnt say that pes2012 not going to be the bast game ever i only tell you to take a step back and wait for the demo.

The crappy part is up to opinions. Many people in these boards liked PES 2011. And truth is, up until the full release we all had the feeling it was a good game.

The crappy part is up to opinions. Many people in these boards liked PES 2011. And truth is, up until the full release we all had the feeling it was a good game.

PES2011 is very solid game, no doubt about that from most of us here. But there was a noticeable change in the game from beta to demo to retail, and a change for the worse as it turned out.

I sincerely hope Konami don't do this again because last year the beta was so much more fun than the final game.

pes 2011 only after a lot of editing come to playable state so we need to wait and i say not for the demo because We saw what happend last year,great demo and after that full realese with full of bugs.

PES2011 is very solid game, no doubt about that from most of us here. But there was a noticeable change in the game from beta to demo to retail, and a change for the worse as it turned out.

I sincerely hope Konami don't do this again because last year the beta was so much more fun than the final game.

Agree 100% and it's one of my fears, hope it's not happening. Quite honestly, it shouldn't have happened with PES 2011 either. People must have been fired for that me thinks.

if you remember last year so many hype and in the end we get a creapy game,i didnt say that pes2012 not going to be the bast game ever i only tell you to take a step back and wait for the demo.

don't believe to hype, ok
i said it too
but pes 2011 is NOT a crappy game, it's a good game

and i liked pes2011 ideas but not the Execution.(with my patch and jenkey the game is solid 8 and withot is 6.5)this is my opinion only.

Agree 100% and it's one of my fears, hope it's not happening. Quite honestly, it shouldn't have happened with PES 2011 either. People must have been fired for that me thinks.

I just hope all the guys playing the game from Evo-Web, Wenb, and all the other PES sites make it abundantly clear to Konami staff that they must not do this again.

The new build sounds really good - hope Lami agrees after his playtest :)

I don't think there's anything to worry about regarding runs off the ball being based on the player - this is still Konami we're talking about, right?

As a programmer, I tell you Konami has done a lot of mistakes in programming the game and you can see it easily with any programming knowledge

some people here r turned 180 degrees towards adam for reasons other than pes , they were following him on twitter and WENB , and were asking him Qs about pes 2012 some days ago but now after justifiable banning they become haters ,
have u just realized he was hyping the game last year ??? so why u didn't realize that some days ago?
ooh please don't take it personal keep on pes
btw pes 2011 is a great game having like any other game "its issues" and IMO it deserves all the hype done last year

Last edited:
Do you think the reason I say these things is because of blocking me from wenb?no no no i just stay on the ground that it.

Back
Top Bottom