PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Ah, é verdade. Agora entendi perfeitamente.;)

sim :BOP:

Então será meio dia ou meia noite ?

Se for meia noite já é praticamente na sexta no horário de Portugal e no Reino Unido (12:01 já é sexta e não quinta hehehe), então eu acho que deve ser ao meio dia daí, que equivale às 8:00 da manhã aqui no Brasil.:))

Ha, my Portugesee isn't that limited as i first thought since i pretty much understood most of what you said :BOP:

Probably because I'm comfortable but not completely fluent with Spanish and i've done some Portuguese lessons so I'm ok at reading text :BOP:

I think I'll learn some more now :)

Então será meio dia ou meia noite ?

Se for meia noite já é praticamente na sexta no horário de Portugal e no Reino Unido (12:01 já é sexta e não quinta hehehe), então eu acho que deve ser ao meio dia daí, que equivale às 8:00 da manhã aqui no Brasil.:))

You beat me to it.

Hello from somewhere in Germany. Confused, tired, but very happy with press reactions (via @JonMurphy_PES)

edit

Next big announcement will come in a week. And we'll be releasing a series of videos. Some nice surprises for you all.. (via @JonMurphy_PES)

Last edited:
huh? so what the heck happened? I was on Facebook at noon and nothing. just some screenshots of various improvements on a PES2012 background. Am I missing something?

sim :BOP:

Ha, my Portugesee isn't that limited as i first thought since i pretty much understood most of what you said :BOP:

Probably because I'm comfortable but not completely fluent with Spanish and i've done some Portuguese lessons so I'm ok at reading text :BOP:

I think I'll learn some more now :)

Keep learning.It' always good to learn a new language.

Spanish and Portugese have some similar words, but they are still very different.

I try to improve my english by joying forums like this, reading and listenning (videos). But the best lesson i could have is spending some months in a country where english is the native language.

Last edited:
Yep. Videos tomorrow, new announcement next week. Though I'm not sure where do those "surprises" fit in.

More than one ?

At least on of them must be real gameplay footage from wide camera. :PRAY:

But i think there will be videos explaning some changes of some modes (MLO, who knows) and also the new one (football life).

More than one ?

At least on of them must be real gameplay footage from wide camera. :PRAY:

But i think there will be videos explaning some changes of some modes (MLO, who knows) and also the new one (football life).

Check maremas' post above! These videos were the ones they show to the press and community on playtests (before they playtest), and show the improvements. So it will be most likely up-close footage for the most part, though those who saw it don't the exclude the chance that we'll see some wide came footage.

Also, about the code that will be available to playtest @ Pes Rankings this saturday, Jon Murphy said and I quote: "JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
@DJDaymos @MBroadhead_ @ResRanking Will be very up to date, but without many options or modes. Around 70% I think". So maybe we'll get reports about improved shooting already :D

Check maremas' post above! These videos were the ones they show to the press and community on playtests (before they playtest), and show the improvements. So it will be most likely up-close footage for the most part, though those who saw it don't the exclude the chance that we'll see some wide came footage.

Also, about the code that will be available to playtest @ Pes Rankings this saturday, Jon Murphy said and I quote: "JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
@DJDaymos @MBroadhead_ @ResRanking Will be very up to date, but without many options or modes. Around 70% I think". So maybe we'll get reports about improved shooting already :D

So it's all about key gameplay improvements. Sounds goood...:BOP:

If it's only up-close footage that's fine to me. At least they will show better to us what has beend improved compared to other videos (that's what i hope). But it'd be awesome to see some short clips from wide camera (of course).

If Konami were very smart, they could show those improvements from that new camera that has exclusive top angles for each stadium. I think this would give a better impression for casuals.

It's that time of the year again...

Code percentage talk should be normal to both PES and FIFA fans by know, since it's actually used by the devs lol. It's a tolerable thing if everything is shaping well like it is this year :P At this stage it's still likely that stuff is changing between percentages, but from 70% onwards, I doubt it. So shooting has to be fixed in this code. Otherwise, doubt it will.

For the first time since, well, ever! we aren't worried about making excuses for this or that being in 60% code etc.. etc.. I mean the feedback we where getting was that the previous build almost played out with hardly any bugs and seem pretty much finished. It was very solid. Which is great since they have such a huge amount of time to tweak the game!

Last edited:
guys i didn't hear anything about the weather in game,do you think that the new addition is releted to whater in the game?

For the first time since, well, ever! we aren't worried about making excuses for this or that being in 60% code etc.. etc.. I mean the feedback we where getting was that the previous build almost played out with hardly any bugs and seem pretty much finished. It was very solid. Which is great since they have such a huge amount of time to tweak the game!

Yeah but he haven't heard yet about stamina & fatigue, which is important especially single player master league. I'd love to think whether player rotation should be made, which strategy should be used which influenced by this aspects, etc.:SMUG:

I asked Prorevo guy about player arrow condition, he said it was set green. So may be it has something to do with it, hence not yet fully implemented in the build they played.

Alright mates. There's a possibility of an evo-web playtest happening soon. Just in case it does happen, I'd like you to post all your questions in the PES 2012 Playtest Questions thread, to be prepared.

Please do not hesitate to ask, and ask as many as you want.

i heard theirs a new gameplay video that will be showed today?

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=225797317460527
Join the exclusive PES 2012 Gameplay Video Premiere Event and be among the first fans who get priority access to a range of videos showcasing the improvements of PES 2012!

RSVP to our event now and get early access to these videos.

Video Links will be posted on this page at the following time:

14th July 2011 13:00 (Central European Time)

14th July 2011 12:00 (UK time)

14th July 2011 4:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time)

Please use google to find out the right time for your timezone.

Make sure to come back to get your exclusive PES 2012 videos!

I've read 5 or 6 of those French articels.
The French press has played a hands-on of PES2012 and all the commentaries are very positive.
PES2012 is an improvement of an already rather good PES2011.
Changes: the AI, better graphics, much better player changes.
All in all no news, but an independent comfirmation that PES2012 looks very promising.

To be fair: one preview concluded that PES2012 is a big step in the right direction but that it is still two years back compared to FIFA.

Back
Top Bottom