PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

hey guys, i`m not so active on the commenting part but rather on the reading part but now and i can not resist the urge to post something that could benefit the discussion, so here another suggestion for pes 2012 xbox 360 version, what if real depth, real perspective is possible, i`m not talking about regular 3d television blablabla, but this :

YouTube - Kinect Glasses-less 3D

you`re playing become a legend, with the player camera( behind the player), but now with much wider view, this would only spice up the experience, you`d almost think your on the pitch. i think something like this with better graphics, better sound, better commentary (better ambiance) they would achieve every Pes gamers`dream.

Last edited:
hey guys, i`m not so active on the commenting part but rather on the reading part but now and i can not resist the urge to post something that could benefit the discussion, so here another suggestion for pes 2012 xbox 360 version, what if real depth, real perspective is possible, i`m not talking about regular 3d television blablabla, but this :

you`re playing become a legend, with the player camera( behind the player), but now with much wider view, this would only spice up the experience, you`d almost think your on the pitch. i think something like this with better graphics, better sound, better commentary (better ambiance) they would achieve every Pes gamers`dream.

Dude that's incredible. The number of things Kinect can be used for is mind boggling. I don't think Microsoft were aware of what they were offering to the public lol, too powerful for too "cheap".

I can't really put the volume up too loud here at work so I got a general understanding of what that guy was saying but how does it work? If the kinect camera's track your head but your head doesn't move while you play...? wtf lol

Dude that's incredible. The number of things Kinect can be used for is mind boggling. I don't think Microsoft were aware of what they were offering to the public lol, too powerful for too "cheap".

This is the guy behind it all:

YouTube - Head Tracking for Desktop VR Displays using the WiiRemote

He was then hired by Microsoft I believe to work on the Kinect project.

Thanks Lami, really amazing video. I just couldnt believe how far those disc effects jumped out of the screen, it was like you could almost see around the back of it. Is this the seminal birth of the holodeck? whatever it is the future of gaming looks set to explode.

as i understand it, it`s not that hard to implement into the games, forza motorsport 4 is going to be kinect enabled, and will have this option to, the headtracking, so while racing you can you look into the corners for example without touching a single button but just with your head, so why not pes or fifa, this would not only attract more people to buy the game, but more people is more money is more funds is (hopefully) a better pes next year and so on...

i`m curious if such an addition is possible to add by our modding community(?)

@LAMI
Yes i know, saw that vid too while ago, i brought the kinect example up cause its very convenient no extra headwear :D

Sweet - anything to make me feel warm and fuzzy! haha.

Anyone know why the PESfan and PES website are down? Maintenance is listed but for this long? lol

According to Konami's audio team (the one guy) circa PES 3, he went to J-League matches and wore an audio-capturing device on his head... like a cap.

They need to do something anyway, PES has no atmosphere. At least the stadium lighting is spot-on.

They need to have some kind of way of setting the chant frequancy and having chants from the opposition team in the game.

When you import chants for teams, only the home team sing and they sing virtually constantly

I've said in other posts that I've got some close friends who are audio leads for some large games companies (shouldn't really name them!) and all audio is done in-house, which doesn't bode well for Konami. However, these other companies do have different departments who do specific things like audio in specific branches across the world. So along these lines, there's no reason why Konami can't recruit an audio department in their European offices. Other companies do it, and it may be surprising but most audio teams only consist of 2-3 or maybe 4 audio programmers. They just employ talented ones who can do the job. It wouldn't be a massive undertaking by Konami, so their current approach is embarrassing in comparison to most, if not all, rival companies.

I've said in other posts that I've got some close friends who are audio leads for some large games companies (shouldn't really name them!) and all audio is done in-house, which doesn't bode well for Konami. However, these other companies do have different departments who do specific things like audio in specific branches across the world. So along these lines, there's no reason why Konami can't recruit an audio department in their European offices. Other companies do it, and it may be surprising but most audio teams only consist of 2-3 or maybe 4 audio programmers. They just employ talented ones who can do the job. It wouldn't be a massive undertaking by Konami, so their current approach is embarrassing in comparison to most, if not all, rival companies.

great to know, please contact Konami about this man, ASAP!

I really hope that WEBLOG talks about new game modes and leagues.
I want the J. League in Pes. But I'd also like a WE J. League for Ps3.

Adam Bhatti has been tweeting about PES playtest, n he seems very happy with goalkeepers, also tells, shooting feels more real, a little floaty though.

HIS TWEETS:

"Also new camera angle called pitch side is awesome. Used it more than wide cam. Lower hung, great detail"

"sort of an exclusive, saw a new mode in menu called Football Life."

"Villa with a neat finish! Shooting feels great. More accurate, but a tad floaty."

"Can't describe how happy I am with keepers. Need to say still need animation work, but so much reliable. Spill less, catch more etc"

Well Konami left in Bayern Munchen's old stadium after it was demolished so i doubt they'll take out the Stade Louis II just yet

Eurogamer have confirmed PES 2012 will be at their Expo, held September 22-25th.
Source

Hmmm, perhaps Murphy wasn't kidding in that E3 video when he said release date will be around Christmas

Back
Top Bottom