PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

LOL Seabass has said this in EVERY single year since 360 came out. He's more repetetive than a Parrot.

I've been waiting for many new features for many a year now. As I said earlier, for every new feature and licence added, an existing feature or licence has to make way. Konami seem unable to build on their game year on year.

My nephew just got this and was trying to install GTM pro world option file. When he tries to copy the files over to the ps3 they stop at 97% and he needs to remove the memory stick or reboot the ps3. Any ideas how to fix this or if not what other option file should he use.

Cheers

It could be he's not giving it enough time. There are 500-600 files that need to initially load up when you begin the process and it takes a few minutes, so if you put the stick in and start transferring files immediately they will stop at 95-99% until everything has loaded. Tell him to try again only when it stops at 97%, just leave it for a while and come back and then see if it will complete.

It could be he's not giving it enough time. There are 500-600 files that need to initially load up when you begin the process and it takes a few minutes, so if you put the stick in and start transferring files immediately they will stop at 95-99% until everything has loaded. Tell him to try again only when it stops at 97%, just leave it for a while and come back and then see if it will complete.

Cheers. I'll tell him to try that.

Are konami likely to sort the cheaty horrible ai out. The skip past your tacticals like they are all messi. The need to sort out my backline staying back. Your players are not correctly tracking the opposition.

i played both demos only [pc], heres my question on the full game latest version:

is this fixed:
a cross from outside the box is being made into the box(wow right?), look at the CBs covering the CF tightly or standing right in front of him..anyways..
BUT THEN the CBs stop doing this and the CF has an advantage
thats the bug(intention) whatever being in the game atleast for 2 years

is it fixed?

thx
(no fanboy answers pls, like wow i never seen that before blabla..)
honest question i like honest answers, simple

greets, have a nice time

Last edited:
Put this game down now. The AI are a total cheaty load of shit. Why is it they win all fucking balls that go into the box and i cannot seem to control a player to get too it. On top of that they skip past every challenge. PES is a total let down.

i played both demos only [pc], heres my question on the full game latest version:

is this fixed:
a cross from outside the box is being made into the box(wow right?), look at the CBs covering the CF tightly or standing right in front of him..anyways..
BUT THEN the CBs stop doing this and the CF has an advantage
thats the bug(intention) whatever being in the game atleast for 2 years

is it fixed?

thx
(no fanboy answers pls, like wow i never seen that before blabla..)
honest question i like honest answers, simple

greets, have a nice time

It's not fixed, but marking players limits that experience.

thx for the short answer
and yes i used one CB for manmarking too, but thats not the main issue

question basically is about "scripting" or "momentum", if such things are still in i know whats going on, i cant be bothered to play against a player online AND vs the game at the same time
getting on my tits
what i want is pes3 or 4 feeling of not being cheated every 3 seconds

thx for the short answer
and yes i used one CB for manmarking too, but thats not the main issue

question basically is about "scripting" or "momentum", if such things are still in i know whats going on, i cant be bothered to play against a player online AND vs the game at the same time
getting on my tits
what i want is pes3 or 4 feeling of not being cheated every 3 seconds

TBH Master League is pretty awful now and terribly dated, if you just play exhibition games then very little cheating goes on and it's enjoyable.

when situations like that one in my question are in the game i wont play it :TTTH:

done it in 010 and 11, it was awful
its like a monkey sometimes playing for u, no control nothing..
simulation by a new meaning, u just watch the game and push triggers for certain actions :CONFUSE: (the outcome is behind closed doors and often not very reasonable)
pes08 was no pes3 to start with, thats the problem, the more they build upon this engine the more restrictions come out, the more the player needs to give away control

i dont like my AI controlled CBs being stoped all of a sudden
whats that for a crap anyways

Last edited:
Been a big Jenkey's fan guys, but has anyone played Yair's latest stuff (PC). Plays a wonderful game, that's 1.03 with Yair's exe, just a thought for people thinking the game has become a little stale.

maybe i shud stop the online and get it for offline only?
do the gameplay patches make a big difference to enjoy the game offline?
i see jenkeys has an option for disable Ai cheating script, whats the point there? how it works?

and what are the differences between jenkeys and yairs gameplay patches?

im getting a bit excited now :D

maybe i shud stop the online and get it for offline only?
do the gameplay patches make a big difference to enjoy the game offline?
i see jenkeys has an option for disable Ai cheating script, whats the point there? how it works?

and what are the differences between jenkeys and yairs gameplay patches?

im getting a bit excited now :D

the

differences between jenkeys and me is that i work only on gameplay nothing more nothing less

Is it any wonder Konami will be paying more attention to handhelds now....check out these sales in Japan from just the last week.

3DS: 482,200
PSP: 101,121
PSV: 72,479

Compared to

WII: 91,176
PS3: 75,943
X360: 4,245

From a business point of view it's a no brainer as in Japan handhelds are killing home consoles.

Is it any wonder Konami will be paying more attention to handhelds now....check out these sales in Japan from just the last week.

3DS: 482,200
PSP: 101,121
PSV: 72,479

Compared to

WII: 91,176
PS3: 75,943
X360: 4,245

From a business point of view it's a no brainer as in Japan handhelds are killing home consoles.

3ds is a new platform that is being pushed heavily at the minute. PS3 and Xbox are platforms in their final years.

3ds is a new platform that is being pushed heavily at the minute. PS3 and Xbox are platforms in their final years.

PSV is brand new as well and is selling the same amount as the PS3 even with it's ridiculous high price once that gets a price drop (what are Sony thinking with it's current price) it will be another kick in the teeth for consoles over there. I am glad we dont have the same trend here in the UK/Europe and America.

On another note, Does the new Data pack from Konami overwrite your stats from you last gameplay patch?

Is the data pack still undownloadable? It's been on 0% for a while now and I can't even cancel the download :/

It's still there you just need to keep resetting the console if it doesnt work, took my about 8 or 9 tries, Not sure what Konami are thinking with this way of doing things.

:LMAO:

next he'll be complaining that football needs a new engine...

b8187a8f13ba518d3e886c7ebbefe085.jpg

nice onr jim but mancini doesnt mention where larsson was breaking into the box and he was expecting micah richards to come across to snuff out the threat but for some unknown reason richards started to run up the pitch in the opposite direction. THATS scripting.

or where the sunderland gk is prostrate on the floor and aguero is more or less stood next to the ball and an open net awaits but aguero refuses to budge or attempt to score
and the chance was gone when mancini asked him why he had not scored he replied it wasnt in the script boss.

Last edited:
PSV is brand new as well and is selling the same amount as the PS3 even with it's ridiculous high price once that gets a price drop (what are Sony thinking with it's current price) it will be another kick in the teeth for consoles over there. I am glad we dont have the same trend here in the UK/Europe and America.

On another note, Does the new Data pack from Konami overwrite your stats from you last gameplay patch?

No. Did you get very latest one? In my sig

Back
Top Bottom