PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Going to be interesting to see how 1.03 plays, After 1.01 & 1.02 making the game worse lets hope they can finally get it right this time round.

That's your opinion, and for the most part, it's far out-weighed by those who disagree with it.

I'm for any upgrade in patches, they have all improved for me. A little less CPU pressure would be nice though.

Yes Jimmy. It sounds like the search for pass support settings will only be available via Quick Match, and not through the lobbies. I would have preferred for it to be through the lobbies to be honest. I almost never ever play Quick Matches. :CONFUSE:

Yes Jimmy. It sounds like the search for pass support settings will only be available via Quick Match, and not through the lobbies. I would have preferred for it to be through the lobbies to be honest. I almost never ever play Quick Matches. :CONFUSE:

I really hope not, but with Konami, nothing would suprise me.

Not sure, they never change for me. You are setting them up initially from the front screen though, yeah ? In Personal Data Settings or whatever it's called ? Second from the right on the front screen ?

Yup, i set them up there, yet when i'm playing ML for example, i will see the passing assistance has changed (added blocks) and the stuff i turned off, like team mates auto-clearing, is back on. Then i will go back to the personal data settings on the front screen and yes some of this has changed. It's really annoying.

Yup, i set them up there, yet when i'm playing ML for example, i will see the passing assistance has changed (added blocks) and the stuff i turned off, like team mates auto-clearing, is back on. Then i will go back to the personal data settings on the front screen and yes some of this has changed. It's really annoying.

which patch version are you on?

Regarding the new update....

When it says in the blurb that 'some situations where the game was hanging out or freezing have been solved'

What does it mean by 'hanging out?' Is this refereing to the in game lag?

cheers :))

Regarding the new update....

When it says in the blurb that 'some situations where the game was hanging out or freezing have been solved'

What does it mean by 'hanging out?' Is this refereing to the in game lag?

cheers :))

it refers to freezing when loading game plan formations

can somebody help me with following "issue" ??

me and a freind both play ML in offline mode.
now we want to play a friendly online with our personal ML teams.
we tried to do it in our community as well as in a lobby room.
but we were not able to load those teams.
i looked for an option to load the team into online mode but i didn't find any menu where i can do so.
do i have to load the team data offline first to use it in online mode?
or is it just possible to play online with teams of ML ONLINE ??
it is not a big deal, but i would appreciate if someone give me a hint.
thank you in advance.

Hmm you might have already done this, but just in case. Have you set your room up so that you can choose Master League teams?

Also, there's an option somewhere to load user data.

can somebody help me with following "issue" ??

me and a freind both play ML in offline mode.
now we want to play a friendly online with our personal ML teams.
we tried to do it in our community as well as in a lobby room.
but we were not able to load those teams.
i looked for an option to load the team into online mode but i didn't find any menu where i can do so.
do i have to load the team data offline first to use it in online mode?
or is it just possible to play online with teams of ML ONLINE ??
it is not a big deal, but i would appreciate if someone give me a hint.
thank you in advance.

When you go into an Online Lobby, you need to change the Teams available at the top of the Lobby Parameters, to ALL. That will then let you load your Offline ML teams. Otherwise, you will only be able to choose Club or National. You can't use Online ML in any Lobby bar MLO.

yes we did. we can see the option in team-selection screen on the right end, after all leagues and national-team regions.
but it is dark grey and we can not choose an option like "load personal team-data" or something like this we expected.
each of us has exported his team in ml offline mode to use it for exhibition games.
i wonder if we first have to load these teams each in offline exhibition mode?!?!
as i mentioned it is not a big deal, but it would be nice to compete with our individual teams... ;)

When you are in a room, go to Options-Load User Data. You can load the teams you've saved previously in Football Life under System-Save Team, and even an MLO team if you wish.

no patch. version 1.00.

I've just tried it again, as soon as i got out and back in to personal data, it changes my settings.

EDIT: I think i may have worked it out. I need to make a data save setting for my controller 2 (when i am using it)

that and on the 360 there are lots of other issues besides gameplay that i saw happen... I had this issue on 1.0 but it was gone with 1.2... controller 2 might work... I would stick with 1.0 however as I have still found that the most fun with ML

When you are in a room, go to Options-Load User Data. You can load the teams you've saved previously in Football Life under System-Save Team, and even an MLO team if you wish.

ok, this makes sense - this seems to be the only place where we have not searched for this option. i will check this later on at home.
thanx in advance !!! :D

Patch 1.03 probably won't solve the most pressing gameplay-faults:

- Shooting: To allow us to decide direction reliably.

- Rails while off-the-ball.

- Scripting!

I'm not sure if this online update, that allows you to search for unassisted players, is really going to help. In fifa 10 the online community was much bigger, and yet it still was very hard to find someone who plays with manual controlls.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this online update, that allows you to search for unassisted players, is really going to help. In fifa 10 the online community was much bigger, and yet it still was very hard to find someone who plays with manual controlls.

Perhaps it won't help much, but it'll be good to at least have an option. As it stands we have to put up with 3 or 4 bar, super team abusers, whether we like it or not. I'd rather wait 10 minutes for a game than play these type of people.

I'd rather of had an option to have it possible to set what assistance level is going to be played on your community or an option for it to be set on view of the other player so you can see what your opponent has it set at.

great news about pass assistance filter. But what would be even more better is that if you play with less assists on, you gain bonus money/rank points for playing with less assists. this could help promote people to play with less assists on as you get rewarded for trying.

i thought shooting was great in pes 2011, i play as spurs and can never hit a powerful shot even with v der vaart, might edit some stats to see if it improves it

I found this and before startign a ML I decided to give my attackers and midfielders the 'long shot card' and increased their kicking power stat. This has made shooting far more realistic, especially on -2 game speed.

I found this and before startign a ML I decided to give my attackers and midfielders the 'long shot card' and increased their kicking power stat. This has made shooting far more realistic, especially on -2 game speed.

Cheers will give it a try

How much did you increase kicking power ?

Patch 1.03 probably won't solve the most pressing gameplay-faults:

- Shooting: To allow us to decide direction reliably.

- Rails while off-the-ball.

- Scripting!

These three things are making the game unplayable for me, specially the last two you listed.

But shooting is ridiculous as well, it's despressing to score a goal in wich the ball goes totally to the opposite direction you aimed. It's just shocking...:CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom